The best air fryer cookbook is indispensable in today’s fast-paced life. Cooking makes us afraid because of its complexity and time-consuming. But the advent of one type of appliance has changed the way of traditional cooking: the air fryer.
The air fryer takes cooking to a new level based on the mechanism of using hot air convection for cooking food. There is no need to be submerged in oil; fried foods are still crispy on the outside and soft on the inside.
The superior features of the air fryer also extend to steaming, sautéing, grilling, and simmering with just one simple step. Your kitchen will be neat and clean, minimizing unnecessary tools.
Try to experience this newness through the instructions in those cookbooks below. The best-selling, most loved works of leading authors in the culinary field will help you cook easily with the air fryer.
What Is An Air Fryer?
This is a recently created kitchen appliance. This device cooks food based on convection hot air, reflecting back and forth inside. The heat in the pot moves continuously with great heat, making the food evenly golden and crispy like frying.
- Top 12+ Best Italian Cookbook
- Top 14+ Best Indian Cookbooks: Immortal Indian Cuisine 2023
- Top 25 Best Vegan Cookbooks: Build Healthier Eating Style in 2023
- Top 15 Best Japanese Cookbooks: Must-Have In Your Kitchen 2022
- Top 20+ Best Vegetarian Cookbooks: Fascinating Recipes 2022
- Top 25 Best Cookbooks For Chefs: Mastering The Cooking Art 2022
- Top 15 Best Juicing Book Reviews in 2022
- Top 14 Best Korean Cookbooks Of All Times: 2023 Top Picks
The air fryer has many different designs but always includes two main parts:
- Above is a resistor to generate heat and a fan to spread heat
- Below is the basket base. This part includes a basket to place food on and a tray to catch the grease secreted from the food.
Different Types Of Air Fryers
There are many classifications of air fryers as cylindrical, basket, oven, and paddle. There are also some air fryer forms integrated with other cooking functions, such as:
Air Fryer Toaster Oven Combo
This is one of the most-used combos with air fryer and toaster oven function combined in one product. It is usually a built-in air fryer in a full-size toaster oven.
Air Fryer With Pressure Cooker Functions
This is a duo version combining the functions of both air fryer and pressure cooker in one equipment. You can do many cooking jobs from pressure cook to air fry with this combo.
Air Fryer With Microwave Functions
The convenient and smart air fryer microwave combo helps you save your kitchen space. Besides microwave and air fryer functions, many appliances are integrated into this compact design.
Benefits Of Cooking With An Air Fryer
An air fryer can bring many benefits that other cooking utensils cannot. Let’s see some of the advantages:
Reduce Oil Used
What stands out is that the dish is crispy and sweet without being submerged in oil. You can put a thin layer of oil on the food, or you don’t even need to.
Air fryer helps you complete a mouth-watering golden crispy fried dish, which is also very healthy for overall health by cutting out most of the fat in the food.
Cook Quickly, Clean Easily
One benefit for busy people is the quick and neat cooking with the air fryer. This device shortens the cooking time quickly for the perfect dish without too much manipulation. Using, disassembling, cleaning, and storing the air fryer is also easy.
Suitable For Many Cooking Methods
Do you ever wonder if you can steam your foods in the air fryer? Yes! Not only frying, but the smart feature of the air fryer also helps you make steaming, boiling, simmering, and baking dishes. This appliance is also suitable for processing a variety of foods.
Save Cost And Space
The air fryer also helps you to reduce a lot of costs. This device does not consume much power. You do not need to buy too many cooking utensils because an air fryer is enough to make a meal. Compact, elegant design creates a modern and neat space for your kitchen.
What Are The Best Air Fryer Cookbooks In 2023?
Let’s look at the best air fryer cookbooks and their author below to see what title makes you feel most interested!
- Best Ever: Air Fryer Cookbook: 600 Effortless Air Fryer Recipes for Beginners and Advanced Users by Jenson William
- Best Healthy: The Skinnytaste Air Fryer Cookbook: The 75 Best Healthy Recipes for Your Air Fryer by Gina Homolka and Heather K. Jones R.D
- Best With Cooking Charts: The Complete Air Fryer Cookbook: Amazingly Easy Recipes to Fry, Bake, Grill, and Roast with Your Air Fryer by Linda Larsen
- Best For Two-Person: The Essential Air Fryer Cookbook for Two: Perfectly Portioned Recipes for Healthier Fried Favorites by Gina Kleinworth
- Best For Keto: Keto Air Fryer by Maria Emmerich
- Best For Ninja Air Fryer: The Official Ninja Air Fryer Cookbook for Beginners: 75+ Recipes for Faster, Healthier, & Crispier Fried Favorites (Ninja Cookbooks) by Linda Larsen
- Best For All Kinds Of Food: Air Fryer Perfection: From Crispy Fries and Juicy Steaks to Perfect Vegetables, What to Cook & How to Get the Best Results by America’s Test Kitchen
- Best For Beginners: The Essential Air Fryer Cookbook for Beginners: Easy, Foolproof Recipes for Your Air Fryer by Laurie Fleming
- Best Basic: Air Fry Everything: Foolproof Recipes for Fried Favorites and Easy Fresh Ideas by Meredith Laurence
- Best Vegan: The Essential Vegan Air Fryer Cookbook: 75 Whole Food Recipes to Fry, Bake, and Roast by Tess Challis
- Best With Pictures: Party in an Air Fryer: 75+ Air Fryer Recipes from the Editors at Delish by Delish
- Best With Easy Recipes: The Super Easy Air Fryer Cookbook: Crave-Worthy Recipes for Healthier Fried Favorites by Brandi Crawford
- Best For Dinners: Skinnytaste Air Fryer Dinners: 75 Healthy Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals: A Cookbook by Gina Homolka and Heather K. Jones, R.D
- Best For Weight Loss and Heart Health: The Healthy Air Fryer Cookbook: Truly Healthy Fried Food Recipes with Low Salt, Low Fat, and Zero Guilt by Linda Larsen
- Best With Mediterranean Recipes: Mediterranean Air Fryer: 95 Healthy Recipes to Fry, Roast, Bake, and Grill by Katie Hale
- Best For Diabetics: Diabetic Air Fryer Cookbook #2020: 80+ Affordable, Easy, and Healthy Recipes for Your Air Fryer | How to Prevent, Control, and Live Well with Diabetes | 30-Day Meal Plan by Tresor Highon
- Best Gluten-Free: The “I Love My Air Fryer” Gluten-Free Recipe Book: From Lemon Blueberry Muffins to Mediterranean Short Ribs, 175 Easy and Delicious Gluten-Free Recipes (“I Love My” Series) by Michelle Fagone
- Best Vegetarian: The Essential Vegetarian Air Fryer Cookbook: 75+ Easy Meatless Recipes by Linda Larsen
Top 18 Best Air Fryer Cookbooks: Plan Your Healthy Diets In 2023
Let me guide you through all the detailed reviews with every pros and cons of each air fryer cookbook in 2023 to see what is the best choice for you!
1. Air Fryer Cookbook: 600 Effortless Air Fryer Recipes for Beginners and Advanced Users by Jenson William
Busy people rarely think about cooking for themselves. That takes time, even trouble with many cooking stages. However, the best-selling book Air Fryer Cookbook will change your mind completely.
The author, chef Jenson William with decades of experience in cooking, summed up 600 attractive dishes here. Best of all, you can make them extremely simple with just a neat air fryer. It saves cooking time, simplifies all stages, and limits negative effects on health.
The book has hundreds of menus for snacks and meals. Ingredients range from pork, beef, and poultry to vegetables. There are fast food, snacks, and some vegetarian dishes to choose from according to your needs. Your utility life with the air fryer can start now.
- Diverse dishes for many occasions
- Save cooking time
- Simplify all processing stages
- Suggestions for vegetarian dishes
- Towards positive health effects
- Impressive book cover design
- There should be more illustrations for the recipe
- Need a specific index for easy tracking
2. The Skinnytaste Air Fryer Cookbook: The 75 Best Healthy Recipes for Your Air Fryer by Gina Homolka and Heather K. Jones R.D
With a compact and convenient air fryer, you can guarantee the fantastic taste and beautiful appearance of the dishes. The way of cooking food by convection heat of the air fryer helps the dish keep the perfect amount of nutrients.
Exploiting this, Gina Homolka collaborated with author Heather K. Jones R.D to write The Skinnytaste Air Fryer Cookbook. This is the most beneficial book for your health, opening up new ideas for nutritious and compact meals.
The book provides 75 diverse recipes, completely made with the air fryer. With the award-winning Skinnytaste.com blog, Gina captures the needs of all users, getting to the heart of the meal: tasty and healthy.
You will know the simplest way to make simple air-fried desserts, savory dishes, and snacks. All reduce to the maximum amount of oil – limit many health problems, support weight loss. Low-calorie, gluten-free dishes are extremely beneficial in preventing modern diseases.
- Thoroughly natural ingredients, easy to find and buy
- The steps are less labor-intensive, less time consuming
- A low-calorie, gluten-free dish that’s healthy for you
- Reduce fat and preserve nutrition
- The form of the dish is beautiful
- Useful information about nutrition
- Basic instructions on using the air fryer
- The book size should be bigger
- Not many new recipes are updated
Take a glance to know how quickly you can make healthy recipes with Skinnytaste Air Fryer Cookbook!
3. The Complete Air Fryer Cookbook: Amazingly Easy Recipes to Fry, Bake, Grill, and Roast with Your Air Fryerby Linda Larsen
(Best With Cooking Charts)
You may worry about the finished product when you cook a new dish. It is imperative to understand the ingredients: how to cook and arrange them. The author of 28 best-selling cookbooks, Linda Larsen, brings the solution in The Complete Air Fryer Cookbook.
You will have a specific and useful chart of each dish’s weight, cooking time, and cooking temperature. The book also shares how to operate this useful tool, such as the correct ways to preheat your air fryer or how to set the time and heat for each food.
Depending on the type of ingredient, there will be detailed instructions for each cooking step. The book also has many great tips for saving time and effort when dealing with frozen and ready-to-eat foods.
There are more than 100 recipes for convenient family meals. You can create all the appetizing dishes from familiar ingredients such as chicken, beef, fish, poultry, and vegetables.
- Helpful chart of processing time, ingredient weight, servings
- Basic instructions on how to use an air fryer
- Recipes that suit daily family meals
- Affordable ingredient suggestions
- Pictures accompany each step of the process
- Simple and clear communication for each dish
- Easy cooking level, suitable for beginners
- Miss some information on temperature
4. The Essential Air Fryer Cookbook for Two: Perfectly Portioned Recipes for Healthier Fried Favorites by Gina Kleinworth
(Best For Two-Person)
Busy people sometimes feel that 24 hours a day is not enough, right? However, everyone wants to spend time with their loved ones. A small meal that saves time is something you should pay attention to.
Author Gina Kleinworth is the creator of the lifestyle website Kleinworthco.com. She understands the needs of the times. So this book prioritizes how to save time, effort, and money on cooking.
The Essential Air Fryer Cookbook for Two shows you how to make the perfect meal for a couple or small family. The book has 100 recipes with a chart of the number of ingredients, cooking time, and temperature. It turns the air fryer into an effective and quick-cooking tool.
- The formula is suitable for small meals of 2 servings
- Affordable materials, easy to buy at supermarkets
- Graphs of temperature, time, and quantity for quick cooking
- Fun and creative tips for making recipes
- Should add some photos to illustrate the steps and the finished dish
5. Keto Air Fryer by Maria Emmerich
(Best For Keto)
Modern weight loss requires the effect of slimming the body and ensuring health. The healthy keto recipes made by air fryers can demonstrate those benefits.
An in-depth nutritionist and founder of keto-adapted.com, culinary author Maria Emmerich provides readers with a healthy diet good for looks, health, and well-being.
It’s all contained in the Keto Air Fryer with refined recipes that reduce sugar and carbs suitable for the keto diet. In particular, cooking becomes compact for busy people with the preeminent feature of the air fryer.
The author’s tips will help you have a tasty and fast keto menu like never before. The book features classics and creations to introduce to your family meal.
Cinnamon rolls, crispy broccoli, sandwiches, and smoked meat pizza are suitable for many people. Especially if you are losing weight on a keto diet, this is the most helpful book.
- The menu follows the keto diet
- Refined formula to reduce sugar and carbs
- Suitable for weight loss
- Tips to make the kitchen job faster
- There are kid-friendly dishes
- Some listed dishes have no specific instructions
- The recommended time for some recipes is not exact practically
Discover this preview for the amazing Keto Air Fryer Cookbook by Maria Emmerich!
6. The Official Ninja Air Fryer Cookbook for Beginners: 75+ Recipes for Faster, Healthier, & Crispier Fried Favorites (Ninja Cookbooks) by Linda Larsen
(Best For Ninja Air Fryer)
Ninja Max XL is an advanced device with outstanding features in food processing. Accompanying this device is the Ninja Air Fryer Cookbook for Beginners by author Linda Larsen.
Here you can learn how to get the most out of the Ninja Max XL. With lots of pictures and valuable culinary knowledge, Ninja Air Fryer Cookbook is the place for you to unleash the potential of all the fascinating dishes you can make with Ninja Air Fryer.
The book is full of up-to-date information about the features and uses of the Ninja Max XL air fryer. This device helps you make a straightforward family meal in a short time. The book also guides you through compact kitchen tips and how to switch to another Ninza appliance.
Moreover, Linda Larsen shares a wide range of flavorsome and beautiful home-cooked meals. Full menu in 1 week suggested food list to store are useful steps to save you time.
- Introduce the features of Ninja Max XL
- Effective application of Ninja Max XL to home cooking
- Provide knowledge about nutrition, food storage
- Nice illustrations and clear cooking steps
- Since the recipes are for the advanced version of the Ninja air fryer, it is difficult to apply to the standard air fryer
7. Air Fryer Perfection: From Crispy Fries and Juicy Steaks to Perfect Vegetables, What to Cook & How to Get the Best Results by America’s Test Kitchen
(Best For All Kinds Of Food)
Many surprises come from the air fryer because of its functions. The air fryer turns them into flavorful treats, whether it’s fresh or frozen foods, vegetables, or meats. Learn more about that with Air Fryer Perfection, the book from the team of chefs at America’s Test Kitchen.
Those who love deep-fried foods will enjoy the 75 recipes in the book. You don’t need to submerge fried dishes in oil, but the result is still crispy, thanks to the convection heat structure of the air fryer.
This device can work on any type of food, whether fresh or frozen. Familiar dishes such as fried chicken, tandoori chicken thighs, steak, smoked pork tenderloin, and French fries are cooked quickly in just under 30 minutes.
The process is also gentle, minimizing cleaning for you. There are even dishes you just need to bring from the fridge to the air fryer, and you’re done!
- Provide basic information to exploit the features of the air fryer
- Diverse food sources for you to choose easily
- Illustrations for you to confidently do
- Attach beneficial nutritional information
- The font size is a bit small
- Should attach nutrition information right next to the recipe instead of at the end of the book
8. The Essential Air Fryer Cookbook for Beginners: Easy, Foolproof Recipes for Your Air Fryer by Laurie Fleming
(Best For Beginners)
The air fryer can make fried foods healthier. Not only removing the amount of grease, but the air fryer also includes many other uses. If you don’t know how to take advantage of all those great features, check out The Essential Air Fryer Cookbook for Beginners.
This is the best book for beginners, written by Laurie Fleming, the owner of the famous blogger ForkToSpoon.com. The most basic things about an air fryer are detailed. 75 recipes help you make a simple and healthful air fry breakfast, main meal, and dessert.
Even if it’s the first time using an air fryer, you will still be confident, thanks to the right time and temperature chart for each kind of food.
The author shares many kitchen secrets, saving you a lot of time and effort. With easy-to-find ingredients available at supermarkets, every newcomer can have a complete family meal.
- Perfect for the first time using an air fryer
- Ingredients are easy to find at the market
- Provide chart for appropriate temperature and time
- Some good tips for quick cooking
- Expand the air fryer feature with steamed, grilled, and roasted dishes
- Some recipes give the taste a bit lighter than the general taste
Find out what is in The Essential Air Fryer Cookbook for Beginners of Laurie Fleming!
9. Air Fry Everything: Foolproof Recipes for Fried Favorites and Easy Fresh Ideas by Meredith Laurence
Cooking comfortably and quickly is what everyone desires. And so the air fryer appeared to respond to that. This tool is a time and effort saver for busy people. Air Fry Everything is a book about all the basics of air fryers.
This book guides all the perfect uses of the air fryer and 130 recipes. You will get all the techniques to make quick, compact meals with reduced fat and calories. This will be a great choice for your family.
In addition to frying, the Blue Jean Chef Meredith Laurence also fully exploits other features of the air fryer. She is a seasoned chef, cooking teacher, and culinary consultant. Her USA Today bestsellers are the foundation for easy cooking with the air fryer.
- Provide all the most basic information to get started with the air fryer
- Expand many useful features of the air fryer
- Recipes with detailed instructions
- Familiar ingredients, easy to stock
- Attach pictures for each recipe, clarifying the steps
- Should add more information about nutrition
- Some of the book’s pages are quite loose and need to be bound more carefully
Let’s learn more about “Air Fry Everything” by Meredith Laurence through this special review!
10. The Essential Vegan Air Fryer Cookbook: 75 Whole Food Recipes to Fry, Bake, and Roast by Tess Challis
Oily food and hours of cooking make you bored? The optimal solution for you is the air fryer, a device that makes kitchen work more comfortable than ever. It’s even more healthy with vegan recipes. All suggestions are in The Essential Vegan Air Fryer Cookbook.
Let’s Get into the kitchen with the air fryer and 80 healthy vegan recipes made from plant-based ingredients. All the meals in this book take advantage of the great uses of the air fryer.
The book guides you in choosing the right type of air fryer with usage and troubleshooting tips. Things like pizza, deep-fried brussels sprouts, and even cakes and cookies are done quickly in a few minutes!
- Vegan recipe, reduced-fat and calories
- Nutritious fresh plant ingredients
- Thorough instructions on how to choose the right air fryer
- Provide basic user manual for air fryer
- Clear layout, each recipe has a healthy color match
- Should have more pictures for the steps
11. Party in an Air Fryer: 75+ Air Fryer Recipes from the Editors at Delish by Delish
(Best With Pictures)
A cookbook with clear pictures will inspire you and reduce anxiety when cooking. With large, clear, and artistic food photos, Party in an Air Fryer is perfect for your family meal. You can easily follow specific steps with 75 toothsome recipes.
The book has a spiral spine, so you can easily open it while cooking. 160 pages in the book filled with beautiful food pictures. The book provides all the recipes for all kinds of dishes, from vegetables to meat, from main courses to snacks.
In this book, the Editors at Delish team share great tips and tricks for using all the air fryer features. Dishes with this cooking method will minimize the amount of fat but still be crispy, sweet, and rich. This book inspires mealtimes with the best pictures.
- Large-format images, artistic colors, inspirational
- Easy-to-select recipes with multiple meal categories
- Refined dishes reduce fat, ensure flavor
- Guide to the features of the air fryer
- Share some good tips to get the most out of the air fryer
- Should have more nutritional information attached to the recipe
12. The Super Easy Air Fryer Cookbook: Crave-Worthy Recipes for Healthier Fried Favorites by Brandi Crawford
(Best With Easy Recipes)
Fried food can easily make you overweight and difficult to digest. The easiest way to help fried foods reach a breakthrough is cooking with an air fryer. You can refer to the simplest recipes through The Super Easy Air Fryer Cookbook.
You can quickly and easily complete a meal with 100 recipes with close-by ingredients. Air fryer cuts cooking time to a great extent. It only takes about 30 minutes for a palatable meal with deep-fried dishes that don’t need to be submerged in oil.
Author Brandi Crawford is the creator of the Stay Snatched blog about simple and healthy food. She thoughtfully brings readers all the nutritional information, serving suggestions, and time and temperature charts in The Super Easy Air Fryer Cookbook.
- Easy recipe with clear, concise step-by-step instruction
- Great tips for using and fixing air fryer problems
- Specific chart of appropriate time and temperature for each material
- Nutritional information to help you make the right choice
- Suggested portion sizes make meal planning easy
- Ingredients are easy to find, buy and store
- Should have more illustrations to make it easier to follow
13. Skinnytaste Air Fryer Dinners: 75 Healthy Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals: A Cookbook by Gina Homolka and Heather K. Jones, R.D
(Best For Dinners)
After a hard-working day, what is the optimal choice for a neat and nutritious dinner? The book Skinnytaste Air Fryer Dinners is the best suggestion for cooking dinner. Combined with the Air fryer, this is a new and groundbreaking way of your cooking.
Gina Homolka, the owner of the food blog Skinnytaste, teamed up with nutritionist Heather K. Jones R.D to write this book. There are 75 recipes for a hearty dinner. An air fryer with a hot air convection structure makes the dish dry, crispy and sweet with extremely little oil.
The book provides complete nutritional information on each dish. The easy-to-follow book layout includes gluten-free, keto, and vegetarian options. Skinnytaste Air Fryer Dinners are the best choice for a rich and nutritious dinner.
- Instruct the effective use of the air fryer
- Arrange the recipe well; easy to access
- Suggest substitute ingredients
- Reduce the amount of fat, ensure the flavor of the dish
- Comes with nutritional information to help you decide on the suitable dish
- Clear layout with sections according to the meal’s purpose
- Some ingredients are not popular and high in price
14. The Healthy Air Fryer Cookbook: Truly Healthy Fried Food Recipes with Low Salt, Low Fat, and Zero Guilt by Linda Larsen
(Best For Weight Loss and Heart Health)
Cardiovascular and obese patients need a limited diet of salt and fat. Check out The Healthy Air Fryer Cookbook by Linda Larsen if you require such a diet. She is the author of 28 best-selling culinary books and a creative chef majoring in the air fryer.
Based on the American Heart Association standards, the book shares 100 recipes to support the treatment and prevention of cardiovascular disease. All done with the air fryer. The dish will be ready in no more than 30 minutes with few ingredients.
The nutritional information for each recipe helps you to choose the right dish. The menu is varied for main family meals as well as side dishes based on healthy ingredients. The dish is low in salt and low in fat but still ensures the taste is waiting for you to discover.
- Basics for effective use of air fryer
- Reduce sodium and fat intake for weight loss
- Support the treatment of cardiovascular disease
- Complete nutritional information for each dish
- The diverse list of dishes suitable for many occasions
- Quick processing time with simple steps
- Should add more pictures for each recipe
- Miss the specific temperature level for each type of food
15. Mediterranean Air Fryer: 95 Healthy Recipes to Fry, Roast, Bake, and Grill by Katie Hale
(Best With Mediterranean Recipes)
The crispness of the food always contributes to an attractive taste. Crispy dishes characterize the Mediterranean diet. Author Katie Hale popularized this intriguing diet with her book Mediterranean Air Fryer.
This is also an outstanding cookbook about Mediterranean cuisine. Making the most of all the air fryer features, the book shares recipes for healthy fried foods. In a short time, you will grasp the secret of using an air fryer for cooking.
You can make a fascinating family meal full of nutrition, limit fat and calories, and a quick cooking time in no more than 30 minutes. The book also highlights the health benefits that come from the Mediterranean diet.
Tips for organizing and cleaning the kitchen quickly are also helpful for you. With Katie Hale and the best book on Mediterranean cooking ideas, your family meal will be more than just succulent.
- Useful information about the Mediterranean diet
- Simple recipe with short cooking time
- Each dish requires only a few ingredients
- Nutritionally balanced meals eliminate the amount of fat
- Need to add a photo of the finished dish
16. Diabetic Air Fryer Cookbook #2020: 80+ Affordable, Easy, and Healthy Recipes for Your Air Fryer | How to Prevent, Control, and Live Well with Diabetes | 30-Day Meal Plan by Teresor Highon
(Best For Diabetics)
Diabetes is a common disease today, giving rise to many other health problems. Therefore, it becomes urgent to eat and cut down on sugar, especially for people who already have this disease.
The book Diabetes Air Fryer Cookbook from Teresor Highon is the best reference on the right meal for people with diabetes and those who want to prevent this disease.
The book suggests menus for air-fried starters, main meals, and desserts. There are carefully selected ingredients, from cattle and poultry to seafood and vegetables. You will know what to eat and which foods to cut back to aid in the treatment and prevention of diabetes.
In particular, all dishes are quickly completed with the air fryer. You will learn how to operate, prepare each type of food, and maintain the air fryer.
With the recommended 30-day meal plan, combined with the superiority of the air fryer, you can maintain an effective diabetes treatment diet.
- Selected formulas, cutting sugar support for diabetes
- Diverse ingredients with specific notes to help you choose dishes easily
- Teach how to use, clean, and preserve your air fryer
- A 30-day meal plan for easily set up
- Specific book layout makes it easy to follow
- Some ingredients are expensive and hard to find
17. The “I Love My Air Fryer” Gluten-Free Recipe Book: From Lemon Blueberry Muffins to Mediterranean Short Ribs, 175 Easy and Delicious Gluten-Free Recipes (“I Love My” Series) by Michelle Fagone
For people with celiac syndrome or gluten intolerance, a carefully controlled gluten meal is of paramount importance. Accordingly, recipe developer Michelle Fagone created a variety of eating habits that are perfectly suitable for people with gluten sensitivities.
With her “I Love My Air Fryer” Gluten-Free Recipe Book, you will find a beneficial menu for your health. 175 gluten-free recipes in this book will ensure your health. The guidebook offers a wide variety of steak, bacon, veggie dishes, and light snacks.
Even with the elimination of gluten, your meal is still very diverse with an attractive crunchy taste. With this best book on gluten-free foods, you won’t have to worry even if you have problems with celiac syndrome.
Properly used gluten-free dishes will also effectively improve your health. The effect of the air fryer will bring you lightness in the kitchen and a luscious and healthy meal.
- Ingredients that suit people with gluten intolerance syndrome
- Diverse recipes for breakfast, main dishes, side dishes, and snacks
- Specific instructions on effective ways to use the air fryer
- Beautiful photos attached to each recipe, inspiring cooking
- Help diversify menus for dieters
- Should add nutritional information to make it easy to follow
- Some dishes use a lot of sugar
- Some ingredients may be unfamiliar
18. The Essential Vegetarian Air Fryer Cookbook: 75+ Easy Meatless Recipes by Linda Larsen
The menu of plant-based dishes appears in many marvelous vegetarian cookery books. Although made only from plants, vegetarian dishes are vibrant and scrumptious. Especially with fried dishes cooked by air fryers will give you a new vegetarian food experience.
All of the above is fully contained in The Essential Vegetarian Air Fryer Cookbook – the best book on vegetarian dishes made with an air fryer. The book has 75 recipes with rapid cooking time – flexible ingredients, easy to replace to suit different eating purposes.
Here, the advantage of the air fryer is fully utilized and expands the features for frying, sautéing, baking, and steaming food. Author Linda Larsen, a recipe developer and food writer with 43 best-selling books, is dedicated to sharing all the exciting kitchen tips with readers.
- Provide substitute ingredients to suit each individual
- Suggest healthy options for vegan recipes
- The steps are easy even for beginners
- Reasonable layout makes reading comfortable
- Beautiful illustrations to inspire readers
- Basic and creative instructions for using the air fryer
- Expand with many new features of air fryer
- The US unit of measurement is a bit difficult for some readers
- Some uncommon ingredients are hard to find
There are so many more interesting things that you can learn about your air fryer and all those cookbooks. Let’s find out in the Q&A below:
My Top Pick
With modern means of supporting human life, you can do more than you think with an air fryer. The recipes that many people consider complicated will become simpler than ever. Air fryer gives you a quick – neat – healthy cooking solution.
And even more remarkable when you have in hand the straightforward recipes from Air Fryer Cookbook: 600 Effortless Air Fryer Recipes for Beginners and Advanced Users by Jenson William.
Whether you think you’re not good at cooking, ingenious, or patient enough, author Jenson William convinces you that cooking is super easy. Surely you will enjoy and share the wonderful uses of air fryers and these simple recipes.
Every tasty meal is your own love – the family’s talented chef. Let’s spread this message to everyone by sharing this post. And never forget to leave a comment on how you take advantage of your air fryer with your best cookbook ever.