The best pizza pans are a useful kitchen product that makes your cooking more straightforward and more convenient. Furthermore, they help you to create crunchy, and delicious pizzas.
In addition, they offer a variety of sizes to suit a wide range of serving styles for a person to many people. Moreover, they are usually made of high-quality materials and are durable. Also, they are easy to clean and store.
Table of Contents
The Definition Of Pizza Pan
A pizza pan is a kitchen utensil used to make pizza. They are also made of various materials: cast iron, aluminum, stainless steel, or aluminum alloy. Plus, it can be designed with or without perforations. Furthermore, most pizza pans are coated with a non-stick coating to prevent food sticking and are easy to clean.
Reasons Make Pizza Pans Popular
Lets’ check some benefits of the best pizza pans to understand why people like these products.
- Help you make homemade pizza easily and quickly.
- Able to create other baking pies, meat, or vegetables.
- Can create and enjoy pizza on your way.
- Durable and strong.
- Have many choices for size.
- No problem with the cleaning.
- Make your cooking more professional.
- Use your oven effectively.
Which Are The Best Pizza Pans To Buy?
The best pizza pan brand is Lodge because its products are made of cast iron. Therefore, they are very durable and heat up quickly. Moreover, they have a large handle that allows you to hold and take it easily from the oven.
- Top 15 Best Cake Pans To Buy in 2021
- Top 15 Best Shelf Liners On The Market 2021
- Top 15 Best Store Bought Alfredo Sauce Reviews in 2021
- Top 15 Best Frozen Meatballs Reviews in 2021
- Top 15 Best Mozzarella Cheese Reviews in 2021
- Top 15 Best Crepe Makers To Buy in 2021
- Top 15 Best Pastry Boards On The Market 2021
- Top 14 Best Canned Clam Chowder Reviews in 2021
If you want to use the pizza pan for commercial purposes, the New Star brand’s product is ideal for you. Furthermore, it’s very convenient to use because you can cut pizza right on the pan. Moreover, with 8-inch in size, it is a perfect pizza pan for individual serving.
Cuisinart is also one of the best brands of the pizza pan. Additionally, it is designed with many holes on the surface that help cook evenly, quickly, and create a crisp crust.
In order to provide you more options, I highlight the top 15 best pizza pans and some critical information to help you make an informed purchase.
- Best Overall: Lodge 14-Inch Pre-Seasoned Pizza Pans
“Make delicious and crispy pizza, heat up quickly, pre-seasoned pizza pan, great heat keeping ability, suitable with ovens, grills, and induction cookers.”
- Best Budget: New Star 50721 8-Inch Pizza Pan
“Perfect for people don’t like a pizza crust, without non-stick coating, very convenient, can cut pizza on the pan, reasonable price.”
- Best Mini: Calphalon 4 Pack 7-Inch Pizza Pan
“Excellent mini size pan, cook pizza perfectly, come with four packs, easy to release pizza after baking, dishwasher safe.”
- Best For Deep Dish: Nordic Ware Aluminum Material Pizza Pan
“Made in the US, very durable, perfect for deep dish pizza with 1.75 inches tall, no warping problem, washing hand only, and lifetime warranty.”
- Best Non-Stick Coating: G&S Metal Products Xtra Teflon Coated Pizza Pan
“Able with many baking goods, have Teflon platinum non-stick coating, free-cleaning, made from professional steel.”
- Best Perforated: Cuisinart Stainless Steel Pizza Pan
“14-inch in size, perforateddesign for quickly and evenly cook, have great thickness, save cleaning time with the dishwasher.”
- Best For Homemade Pizza: Home-Complete Cast Iron Pizza Pan
“Can make large-size pizza and other foods serving for the whole family, can hold the heat for a long time, cooking fast, include convenient handles.”
- Best For Oven: TeamFar Dishwasher Safe Pizza Pan
“Can withstand high temperature in the oven, safe for food andhealth, receive two packs of the pan, clean by hand and dishwasher.”
- Best For Grill: RSVP International BQ-PZA Pizza Pan
“Made of super durable stainless steel, make perfect pizza color, do not burn pizza crust, both for grill and oven, have holes on the surface.”
- Best For Crispy Pizza: Fox Run Carbon Steel Non-Stick Pizza Pan
“Create a perfect pizza with a crispy crust, easy to take food out, not able to washwith the dishwasher, work effectively.”
Pizza Pan Comparison Table 2021
The table shows some main characteristics of the top 15 best pizza pans. Please give it a look as it is very helpful for your purchase.
|Lodge 14-Inch Pre-Seasoned Pizza Pans - Best Overall||18.43 x 14.75 x 1.25 inches||9.53 pounds||No||Cast iron|
|New Star 50721 8-Inch Pizza Pan - Best Budget||8 x 8 x 1 inches||0.8 ounce||No||Aluminum|
|Chicago Metallic Non-Stick Silicone Pizza Pan||14 x 14 x 1.5 inches||1.85 pounds||No||Heavy-duty carbon steel|
|Calphalon 4 Pack 7-Inch Pizza Pan - Best Mini||7 x 7 x 1 inches||1 pound||Yes||Steel|
|Baker's Secret Full Life Time Warranty Pizza Pan||16.37 x 15 x 0.62 inches||1.45 pounds||No||Stainless steel|
|Wilton Non-Stick Surface Pizza Pan||14.1 x 0.36 x 14.1 inches||1.19 pounds||No||Steel|
|Nordic Ware Aluminum Material Pizza Pan - Best for Deep Dish||15 x 15 x 1.75 inches||1.6 pounds||No||Natural aluminum|
|G&S Metal Products Xtra Teflon Coated Pizza Pan - Best Non-Stick Coating||16 x 0.25 x 16 inches||1.19 pounds||No||Steel|
|T-fal 12.75-Inch Perforated Pizza Pan||13.6 x 1.4 x 13.7 inches||12 ounce||Yes||Not specific|
|Cuisinart Stainless Steel Pizza Pan - Best Perforated||15 x 14.4 x 1 inches||1.14 pounds||Yes||Stainless Steel|
|Crown Cookware Pure Aluminum Pizza Pan||10 x 10 x 0.4 inches||7.5 ounce||Yes||Pure aluminum|
|Home-Complete Cast Iron Pizza Pan - Best for Homemade Pizza||13.5 x 17 x 1.5 inches||7.09 pounds||No||Cast iron|
|TeamFar Dishwasher Safe Pizza Pan - Best for Oven||10 x 10 x 0.8 inches||11.4 ounce||No||Stainless steel|
|RSVP International BQ-PZA Pizza Pan - Best for Grill||11.75 x 12.75 x 1 inches||1.15 pounds||Yes||Stainless steel|
|Fox Run Carbon Steel Non-Stick Pizza Pan - Best for Crispy Pizza||14.5 x 14.5 x 0.25 inches||12.8 ounce||Yes||Carbon steel|
Top 15 Best Pizza Pan Reviews in 2021
For each product in the top 15 best pizza pans, I give a detailed description and find out the key features and the advantages and disadvantages. I hope it will help you.
1. Lodge 14-Inch Pre-Seasoned Pizza Pans
An excellent pizza pan product for creating crispy pizza crust. In addition, this pan is made of cast iron with a 14-inch interior baking area allowing you to bake large pizza sizes.
Moreover, it is pre-seasoned with 100% natural vegetable oil. Furthermore, the large handle makes it easy to hold and move it. Plus, this pizza pan has good heat holding and distributing the ability to help the pizza cook evenly.
Besides, after the pan is cool, you just rinse it off with water and dry it without using dishwashing oil. Also, you can use the product on ovens, grills, and induction cookers.
- Pre-seasoned pizza pan
- 14-inch size
- Have a large handles
- Made of cast iron
- Perfect pan to make pizza crust crispy
- Available with oven, grill, and induction cooktops
- Have good heat retention
- Easy to wash with clean water
- Have a large cooking surface
- It’s quite heavy
- The bottom is not completely flat
To have more information about the Lodge’s pizza pan and know how it makes pizza. Let’s watch a video below:
2. New Star 50721 8-Inch Pizza Pan
If you love pizza but dislikes its crust, then this pizza pan is the perfect choice for you. Furthermore, the product is made of commercial-grade aluminum and does not have a surface coating.
Moreover, this pizza pan is exceptionally convenient as it allows you to prepare, bake, and cut pizza right on the pan. Plus, the 8-inch diameter size is perfect for a personal serving.
In addition, you can also choose another pizza pan of this brand with larger sizes such as 10-inch, 12-inch, 14-inch, or 16-inch. However, their cost will be a bit higher.
- Come in small size
- Do not have a surface coating
- Cleanup by hand
- No have perforations
- It’s very convenient to use
- Great for people who don’t like crust
- Reasonable price
- Allow cutting pizza right on the pan
- Excellent size for individual serving
- It’s not safe with the dishwasher
3. Chicago Metallic Non-Stick Silicone Pizza Pan
The 14-inch pizza pan allows you to create a pizza, cookie, or a deep dish and stuffed pizza at home.
Additionally, the product is made from heavy and durable carbon steel. Besides, the silicone anti-stick makes it easy to bake and clean.
Furthermore, this pizza pan is dishwasher safe; however, you should wash it by hand to prolong its life.
- Made from carbon steel
- Safe with dishwasher
- Have silicone non-stick coating
- Durability and strength
- Well, with various pizza styles
- Great pan for deep dish
- Easy to make a large pizza
- The cleanup is a breeze
- The pizza comes out perfectly
- The silicone anti-stick layer is easily scratched
- The pan’s bottom is quite thin
|Material||Heavy-duty carbon steel|
A reviewing video that helps you know how the pan makes pizza.
4. Calphalon 4 Pack 7-Inch Pizza Pan
The pizza pan has a compact 7-inch size suitable for use in a toaster or air fryer. Furthermore, it has perforations that help circulate the air and create a crust evenly ripe.
In addition, thanks to the heavy-duty steel core that does not warp, the heat is evenly dispersed to help the pizza cook perfectly. Moreover, the product has non-stick layers that allow the pizza to be easily removed after baking.
Also, when you buy the product, you will receive four identical pizza pans. Besides, you should not use sharp objects to get the pizza to avoid scratching the non-stick layer.
Additionally, the manufacture offers another product with 5-inch in size, Calphalon 5-Inch Pizza Pan. It also comes with four packs and has the same features. However, the price is lower.
- 7-inch compact size
- It has perforations
- Come with four packs
- Oven safe at 500oF
- The dishwasher can clean it
- Have non-stick surface to release pizza easily
- Great perforations for perfect pizza crust
- Bake pies quickly
- Suitable with smaller applications
- It’s not an ideal pizza pan to serve many people
- Do not have a handle
5. Baker’s Secret Full Life Time Warranty Pizza Pan
With its advanced non-stick coating on the surface, this pizza pan makes it easy to take out pizza after baking, and the cleaning is very smooth.
Furthermore, you can clean it with a dishwasher. In addition, it allows you to use metal utensils to process pizza right in the pan without worrying about damaging the non-stick layer.
Moreover, this pizza pan has a large handle that makes it easy to take it out of the oven. Besides, the product comes with a lifetime warranty.
- High-quality non-stick coating surface
- Have a lifetime warranty
- Provide large contoured handles
- Safe with a metal spatula and the dishwasher
- It is a heavy-duty pan
- Last for a long time
- Great design with large handles
- The pies just slide right out without sticking
- The perfect pan for making a huge pizza
- The pan is bent when cooking at a high temperature
- The coating may come off after several uses
6. Wilton Non-Stick Surface Pizza Pan
The pizza pan will be a useful application to help you make pizza for your family at home. In addition, the 14-inch diameter design allows you to bake large-sized pizzas. Furthermore, it can be used to make other baked goods.
Moreover, the product has a non-stick coating on the surface that makes pizza easy to remove. Plus, the product comes with a 5-year warranty and dishwasher safety.
To preserve this pizza pan’s durability, and create delicious pizzas, wash it with warm soapy water before and after serving.
- Have a round shape
- 5-year warranty
- Durable non-stick surface
- Do not have perforations
- Great to bake homemade pizza
- Easy cleanup with the dishwasher
- Able to add lots of toppings without causing a mess in the oven
- Perfect for sliding a pizza off
- Ideal pan for frozen pizzas
- After a time of using, it starts to warp
7. Nordic Ware Aluminum Material Pizza Pan
(Best for Deep Dish)
The pan pizza is made in the US by the Nordic Ware brand. In addition, it is made from natural stainless aluminum and is highly durable. Moreover, with aluminum superior heat conductivity, the product helps to cook pizza quickly and evenly.
Furthermore, this pizza pan’s outer rim is covered with steel to prevent warping when used at high temperatures. Besides, with 1.75 in height, this pan is perfect for deep dish pizza. Also, note that this product is not dishwasher safe.
- Produced in the US
- Made from natural aluminum material
- Washing by hand only
- Warranty for lifetime
- It has the ideal height so that it does not spill ingredients out
- Have solid construction
- No warp when making food
- It’s very durable
- The perfect pan for deep dishes
- Can not use the dishwasher to clean it
8. G&S Metal Products Xtra Teflon Coated Pizza Pan
(Best Non-Stick Coating)
A perfect pizza pan for making pizza or other home-baked goods. The product is also coated with Teflon platinum non-stick coating, which allows dishes to escape from the pan easily, and the cleaning is also free.
Moreover, the product is made of professional steel, making it durable, evenly heated, and produces perfect color and delicious pizzas and pies.
In addition, you should avoid using metal cooking utensils to protect the surface of the pan. This product is also dishwasher safe.
- 16-inch pizza pan
- Have a great Teflon coating
- Strong pizza pan
- Make the pizza crust nice and crisp
- Fastly heat up
- It’s dry immediately after washing
- Not only for pizza but also for other baking foods
- Worth money for good quality
- Can not cut the pizza right on the pan
- Not safe with a metal utensil
|Brand||G&S Metal Products|
9. T-fal 12.75-Inch Perforated Pizza Pan
The pizza pan will help you to create perfect brown pizzas with a delicious crust. Plus, it has perforations that allow heat to pass through to make the pizza cooked evenly easily.
In addition, the non-stick coating allows you to easily take out the pizza as well as clean it after use. Furthermore, this pizza pan is suitable for homemade, from-scratch pizza and frozen pizza.
Besides, you can clean the pan by hand or in a dishwasher.
- It has a 12.75-inch diameter
- Have perforations on the surface
- Have grey color
- Without handles
- No problem when washing with the dishwasher
- Make delicious and crispy pizza
- Cook pizza evenly
- Have an effective non-stick coating
- Great size and weight
- It’s quite challenging to take the pan out of the oven as it does not have the handles
- The liquid can leak via the holes
10. Cuisinart StainlessSteel Pizza Pan
The 14-inch pizza pan is produced by Cuisinart, which is a famous brand in the kitchenware sector. Furthermore, the product is designed with a perforated surface to help the pizza cook evenly, quickly, and create a crisp crust.
In addition, the steel structure of this pizza pan is made of aluminum for even heating. Plus, it has a non-stick surface both inside and outside that makes it easy to remove food and simpler cleaning.
The product is also dishwasher safe and has a lifetime warranty.
- Have perforated design
- Made from the popular brand
- Give lifetime warranty
- Can be cleaned by the dishwasher
- Easy release and clean food
- Have a nice thickness
- Does not warp when baking in the oven
- Make an amazing pizza crust
- Able to clean it with the dishwasher
- The pan is straightforward to be scratched
- The holed surface is not ideal for dough
11. Crown Cookware Pure Aluminum Pizza Pan
The perforated pizza pan will be a great addition to your baking kit. Moreover, it helps you to create crispy, delicious pizzas.
In addition, the product is made of pure aluminum with good quality stainless and no cracking. Furthermore, it has a smooth surface that is easy for serving food and cleaning.
Besides, the product is not recommended for cleaning with dishwashers. Also, it comes with two packs and a lifetime warranty.
Additionally, you will have more choices for this product with different sizes, such as 12-inch, 14-inch, or 16-inch.
- Small size with 10-inch diameter
- Have a smooth surface
- Include two packs
- Made from rust-free, pure aluminum material
- It is constructed from non-toxic, and food-grade aluminum
- Suitable with both thin-based and thick-based pizzas
- Create crusty pizza
- Perfect size for one person
- It’s a bit difficult to clean it when the ingredients are trapped in the holes
- Have to clean it by hand
12. Home-Complete Cast Iron Pizza Pan
(Best for Homemade Pizza)
The pizza pan is a useful tool to help you make your pizza as well as other baked goods at home. In addition, with a 14-inch in-size design, it allows you to bake large-sized pizzas serving the whole family.
Furthermore, the product will create pizzas with a crispy crust. In addition, this pizza pan is made from “seasoned” cast iron that heats quickly and holds the heat longer.
It’s also perfect for baking vegetables and meat.
- Can keep heat longer
- Cooking fast
- Have convenient handles
- Quite heavy
- Great for grilling vegetables and meats
- Easy to hold and take it out for the oven with the sturdy handles
- Heat up quickly and evenly
- Work great for grilling foods
- Perfect for baking a frozen pizza
- It has a rough finish
- After a period, it is warped
A video below will give you the real look of Home-Complete’s pizza pan:
13. TeamFar Dishwasher Safe Pizza Pan
(Best for Oven)
The pizza pan is made of pure stainless steel and does not contain harmful substances, so it does not affect the dish’s taste and safe for your health.
Moreover, it is designed with a thick gauge, withstands heavy forces, and is sturdy. Therefore, there is no issue when using it with the oven at a high temperature.
You will also receive two pizza pans upon purchase to help you prepare your food batches quickly and conveniently.
It can be used to serve salad, fruit, or snacks. Besides, you can wash this pizza by hand or in a dishwasher to save time.
- Include two pizza pans
- Made from non-toxic and healthy material
- Able to clean by hand and the dishwasher
- Have thick gauge design
- Can save cleaning time with the dishwasher
- It’s durable for a long time of using
- It looks great
- Help you easy to make pizza at home
- Work well with the toaster oven
- Sometimes, pizza gets stuck on the pan
14. RSVP International BQ-PZA Pizza Pan
(Best for Grill)
The pizza pan is made of super durable 18/8 stainless steel to create the perfect color pizza; the crust is crispy and does not burn the pizza.
Moreover, with two large handles, you can easily handle and move the pizza pan. In addition, this pizza pan product allows you to bake pizza on a grill or in the oven.
Besides, it is a dishwasher-safe product that helps you clean up quickly and easily.
- Include the handles
- Have holes on the surface of the pan
- Suitable for both oven and grill
- 1-inch in height
- Create brown and crispy crust pizza
- Do not burn the pizza
- Quickly clean up with the dishwasher
- Eay to remove the pan with the handles
- No problem with the cleaning
- It does not bake evenly
- The ingredients can be stuck in the holes
15. Fox Run Carbon Steel Non-Stick Pizza Pan
(Best for Crispy Pizza)
The material makes the pizza pan is carbon steel, which gives it perfect durability and even heat distribution. Furthermore, it has a perforated design for air circulation and makes a crispy crust. Therefore, this product will create the perfect pizza with a crispy crust and a nutty flavor.
In addition, this pizza pan has a non-stick coating that allows you to take out food and clean it easily. Additionally, you should only clean the pizza pan by hand.
- The surface is non-stick
- Provide heat distribution evenly
- Hand-washing only
- Build up sturdy carbon steel
- The pizza crust release without sticking
- Only take a minute to clean it
- Make a nice crispy crust
- Work effectively with convection ovens
- May have problems with material leaking through the holes
Factors You Should Consider When Buying The Pizza Pans
In this part, I give you five things that you should bear in mind when purchasing with the best pizza pans.
Cuisinart is a brand that specializes in the manufacturing of food processors. Also, since 1989, it is under the management of Conair Corporation. Moreover, the Cuisinart always offers consumers products with quality, functionality, and creativity. Additionally, it has won prestigious awards and accolades, such as the Good Design Award, the Golden Hermes Award, and the Gold Summit International Awards.
G&S Metal is the largest manufacturer of metal baked goods in the United States, with premium baking pans and kitchen accessories. In addition, it was established in 1949, and today, its products are widely distributed around the world. Furthermore, G&S Metal is committed to providing good quality and affordable products.
Lodge brand specializes in the production of cast iron cookware in America. Furthermore, it was founded in 1896 and is headquartered in South Pittsburg, Tennessee. In addition, the products of this brand are recommended by professionals and trusted by consumers with a high-quality and durable product and a great warranty policy.
Material is the first important factor to consider when buying pizza pans; they are usually made from cast iron, steel, and aluminum. Furthermore, each material has its pros and cons.
With cast iron material, it heats quickly and retains heat well to save cooking time. In addition, it is durable and easy to clean. However, it is a quite heavy material, and sometimes you need to spice it up to maintain the oil coating.
Meanwhile, pizza pans made of steel material have good heat transfer ability, easy to use, and dishwasher safe. However, the pizza crust is easily burnt.
As for aluminum material, it transfers heat evenly, lighter than other materials. However, you can only clean them manually.
Pizza pan products have many sizes for you, such as 8-inch, 10-inch, 12-inch, 14-inch. Therefore, depending on your needs to choose the right size. Also, you should consider the size of your oven when choosing the pizza pan’s size.
With Holes Or Not
The perforated design will be suitable for creating pizzas with a thinner and more crispy crust. However, ingredients can leak through holes during the preparation. Plus, it can get stuck in the hole, making cleaning a little difficult.
Whereas pans without holes produce pizzas with a thicker crust, they are often easy to clean and can be used for various purposes.
You should choose the pizza pans with a non-stick coating to make it easier to remove the food from the pan. In addition, the pan cleaning also becomes more superficial. However, you should not overheat the pan or use a sharp object to cut the pan’s pizza, as it can strip the non-stick layer.
There are some questions which people often ask when choosing the best pizza pan. I also give the referred answers for you.
My Top Pick
Because I live in a large family and all of the members love pizza, my favorite pizza pan is G&S Metal Products Teflon Platinum Non-Stick Finish Pizza Pan. Besides the large size feature, it has a great non-stick coating, which helps me take out pizza very smoothly, and I don’t meet any challenge with the cleaning. Moreover, I can save a lot of time as it’s safe with the dishwasher.
Which pizza pans do you like most? Do you like perforated or solid pans? Let’s share it with me!
Additionally, if you want to clear any problems with these pans, please don’t hesitate to ask me!