The best avocado oil for cooking is a great food that has a delicious and healthy taste. It is a raw source of antioxidants, essential monounsaturated fatty acids, minerals, and heart-healthy vitamins.
With heat resistance up to 520F, avocado oil is ideal for foods requiring high temperatures such as sauces, dipping sauces, and also for baking, frying, or frying foods. Its smoke point is higher than other healthy oils like canola oil or olive oil, or even safflower oil.
Moreover, avocado oil is easy to use in salads and recipes. You can even use it to rinse pans to keep food from sticking or soothing the cast iron utensils’ heat at high temperatures.
Table of Contents
- The Nutritional Ingredients In Avocado Oil
- Effects Of Avocado Oil On Health
- Classification Of Avocado Oil for Cooking
- Avocado Oil for Cooking Comparison Table 2021
- Which Are The Best Avocado Oils for Cooking To Buy?
- My Reviews For The Best Avocado Oils for Cooking in 2021
- How To Choose The Best Avocado Oil?
- Tips For Using Avocado Oil
- My Top Pick
The Nutritional Ingredients In Avocado Oil
The following nutritional information is provided by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) through accreditation for one tablespoon of avocado oil:
- Calories: 124
- Fat: 14g
- Sodium: 1mg
- Carbohydrate: 0g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugar: 0g
- Protein: 0g
Effects Of Avocado Oil On Health
Not sure what avocado oil can do for your health? So let’s take a look below:
- Top 15 Best Canned Tuna Reviews in 2021
- Top 15 Best Truffle Oil Reviews in 2021
- Top 12 Best Grapeseed Oil For Cooking in 2021
- Top 15 Best Frozen Lasagna Reviews in 2021
- Top 11 Best Frozen Burgers Reviews in 2021
- Top 15 Best Manuka Honey Brands Reviews in 2021
- Top 15 Best Miso Paste Brand Reviews in 2021
- Top 15 Best Almond Flour Reviews in 2021
Lower Cholesterol To Improve Heart Health
Monounsaturated fatty acids are best for our hearts, while saturated fats are very harmful. Hence, avocado oil is good for lowering cholesterol levels, helping to keep your heart healthy.
Through several animal studies, scientists have examined the benefits of avocado oil for heart health. For example, some studies in rabbits compared avocado oil with coconut, olive, and corn oil. They found that avocado oil had beneficial effects on lowering blood cholesterol levels.
Furthermore, avocado oil and olive oil were the most effective at increasing HDL, a good cholesterol. In rats, avocado oil was able to lower blood triglyceride and LDL cholesterol levels, as well as lower blood pressure.
Rich In Oleic Acid, Which Is Healthy For The Body
Nearly 70% of avocado oil includes the heart-healthy oleic acid, a type of monounsaturated fatty acid. This omega-9 fatty acid is also the main component of avocado oil. Additionally, about 12% of avocado oil is saturated fat, and about 13% is unsaturated fat.
High In Lutein, An Antioxidant That Is Beneficial To The Eyes
Avocado oil is a relatively good source of lutein; a natural carotenoid nourished in our eyes. It acts as an antioxidant that benefits eye health. High consumption of lutein can reduce the risk of cataracts and macular degeneration, a common age-related eye condition.
However, our bodies don’t produce lutein on its own, so we can absorb it through a healthy diet and, above all, through regular avocado oil.
Increase The Absorption Of Important Nutrients
Certain nutrients need fat for your body to absorb. Among these are the antioxidant carotenoids, which are pigments found in many plant foods. However, fruits and vegetables rich in carotenoids are often low in fat.
One small study found that adding avocado oil to salads along with carrots, lettuce, and spinach, increases the absorption of carotenoids. The increase in carotenoid intake was expected to be 4.3 to 17.4 times greater than a regular, fat-free salad.
Helps Relieve Arthritis Symptoms
Arthritis is very common and affects the health of millions of people worldwide. Osteoarthritis is the most common form of arthritis. It is involved in the disruption of cartilage in the joints.
Many studies have found that avocado can reduce pain and slow joint injury.
Control Your Blood Pressure
People with high blood pressure can find help using avocado oil. Studies show that avocado oil effectively controls high blood pressure because it contains fatty acids that modulate chemical reactions in the kidneys that lead to a change in hormones.
Help You Lose Weight
Did you know that even though 90% fat is in avocado oil, it can still help with weight loss? Unsaturated fats are replaced with saturated fat sources; therefore, it will help with weight loss. Therefore, if you are planning on losing weight, then simply replace olive oil with avocado oil.
Improve Digestive System
The fiber in avocado helps the digestive system function stably and helps to function more smoothly, so avocado oil effectively improves your digestion.
All you need to do is simply replace your regular cooking oil with avocado oil. Just taking one teaspoon of avocado oil will keep your digestive tract in good condition and also help prevent constipation.
Classification Of Avocado Oil for Cooking
To easily distinguish avocado oils, we will divide them into two broad groups: extraction by extraction and by refinement.
Classification By Extraction Method
From avocados, the oil is extracted in two ways: expeller-pressed or by cold-pressed.
- Expeller-pressed: This is a natural and manual method, and without any added heat, the avocado oil is pressed straight out of the avocado by humans. However, friction during this milling process can make the temperature increase automatically. Therefore, this avocado will have a weaker flavor and less retain the original buttery color.
- Cold-pressed: This is the method for extracting avocado oil using a mechanical press. Since no additional heat or chemical solvents are used, this cold pressed avocado oil retains their natural chemical structure.
This method keeps avocado oil in a temperature that does not exceed 120F. Because the oil’s properties do not change when exposed to heat, the cold-press avocado oil will has more flavor, color, and nutritional value.
Classified According To Refined And Unrefined
You can’t judge which is better than the other, because it really depends on what you aim for when you want to use avocado oil.
- Refined: This avocado oil is modified after being extracted by bleaching or deodorizing. This type of oil will has a weaker smell and less flavor. However, one strength point of refined avocado oil is that it has a high smoke point, up to 500ºF. Therefore, you can comfortably use refined avocado oil to cook any dish that requires high heat.
- Unrefined: The oil will be left after extraction and only impurities are removed. Therefore, every taste of nso will be preserved to help your food become the best. This avocado oil has a lower smoke point, about 375ºF. However, unrefined avocado oil can be used to sprinkle it on food and prepare foods over low heat.
Avocado Oil for Cooking Comparison Table 2021
Check out the information in the table below for an overview of the 15 best avocado oils for cooking in 2021:
|Best Avocado Oils||Dimensions||Weight||Procession Method||Extraction Method|
|BetterBody Foods Avocado Oil For Cooking - Best Overall||3.16 x 3.16 x 10.90 inches||2.1 pounds||Refined||Cold-pressed|
|Kevala Avocado Oil For Cooking - Best Budget||6 x 12 x 6 inches||7.5 pounds||Refined||Cold-pressed|
|Chosen Foods Avocado Oil For Cooking - Best Natural||2.8 x 2.8 x 12.2 inches||2.1 pounds||Refined||Cold-Pressed|
|La Tourangelle Avocado Oil For Cooking - Best Healthy||6.3 x 2.9 x 2.7 inches||1.06 pounds||Unrefined||Expeller-pressed|
|Sir Kensington's Avocado Oil For Cooking - Best Avocado Oil Mayonnaise||3 x 3 x 5 inches||1 pound||Unrefined||Expeller-pressed|
|Chosen Foods Spray Avocado Oil For Cooking - Best Spray||2 x 2.4 x 8.5 inches||0.3 pounds||Refined||Expeller-pressed|
|Wickedly Prime Avocado Oil For Cooking - Best for High-Temperature Cooking||10.7 x 2.2 x 2.1 inches||1.05 pounds||Refined||Expeller-pressed|
|Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil For Cooking - Best for Keto Recipes||2.1 x 2.1 x 10.1 inches||1.66 pounds||Refined||Cold-pressed|
|CalPure Avocado Oil For Cooking - Best for Heart Health||3.5 x 1.8 x 8.2 inches||2 pounds||Unrefined||Cold-pressed|
|Yo Mama's Foods Avocado Oil For Cooking - Best for Weight Loss||7 x 4 x 2.5 inches||16.9 pounds||Refined||Cold-pressed|
|Massimo Gusto Avocado Oil For Cooking||15.8 x 9.6 x 5.1 inches||7.25 pounds||Refined||Expeller-pressed|
|Prasada Avocado Oil For Cooking||10.3 x 2.1 x 2.1 inches||1.05 pounds||Refined||Cold-Pressed|
|Iberia Avocado Oil For Cooking||8 x 5 x 2 inches||3.2 pounds||Unrefined||Cold-pressed|
|Baja Precious Avocado Oil For Cooking||2.1 x 2.1 x 12.1 inches||2.8 pounds||Refined||Expeller-pressed|
|Bella Vado Avocado Oil For Cooking||12 x 2 x 2 inches||1 pound||Unrefined||Cold-pressed|
Which Are The Best Avocado Oils for Cooking To Buy?
In the present time, it can be said that BetterBody and Chosen Food are the two best avocado oils for cooking because of their natural and pure ingredients, as well as their extensive cooking ability.
In addition, they are extremely nutritious for the body with high nutritional content but can still be used for people who want to lose weight. Besides that, you can also consider Kevala for its huge packaging at an affordable price, but the quality is still very good, and there is no question.
Let’s watch the best avocado oils for cooking this year with something interesting below:
- Best Overall: BetterBody Foods Avocado Oil For Cooking
“Naturally refined avocado oil, non-GMO, gluten-free, Kosher certified, gentle natural taste, great for high-temperature cooking, 100% pure avocado oil, safe for health, and suitable for dieters.”
- Best Budget: Kevala Avocado Oil For Cooking
“Kosher Certified, non-GMO, packaged in BPA-free plastic bottles, natural avocado oil, high smoke point, perfect for all cooking purposes, ideal for high-heat, suitable for making mayo.”
- Best Natural: Chosen Foods Avocado Oil For Cooking
“100% virgin avocado oil, non-GMO Project, mild taste, made from naturally refined Hass avocado, high smoke point, contains many monounsaturated fats to increase heart health.”
- Best Healthy: La Tourangelle Avocado Oil For Cooking
“Certified gluten-free, GMO-free, 100% BPA free packaging, suitable for cooking in medium and high temperatures, 100% pure and completely natural, crafted from premium avocados.”
- Best Avocado Oil Mayonnaise: Sir Kensington’s Avocado Oil For Cooking
“Attractive classic mayonnaise flavor, high-quality organic ingredients, and no artificial ingredients do not contain preservatives, Keto Certified, Non-GMO ingredients, and Sugar-free.”
- Best Spray: Chosen Foods Spray Avocado Oil For Cooking
“100% virgin avocado oil, not contain emulsifiers or chemicals, Kosher certified, not contain GMO ingredients, no propellants, packaged in an easy-to-use spray bottle, suitable for dieters.”
- Best for High-Temperature Cooking: Wickedly Prime Avocado Oil For Cooking
“100% Hass avocado, Kosher Certified, gluten-free, expeller-pressed method, high smoke point, rich in monounsaturated fats, create delicious flavors for every meal, cook at a high temperature.”
- Best for Keto Recipes: Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil For Cooking
“Pure avocado oil, derived from Spanish avocado, non-GMO project verified, approved for the Whole30 and Paleo diets, safe for health, clean taste for every meal, and high smoke point.”
- Best for Heart Health: CalPure Avocado Oil For Cooking
“Pressed at low temperature, not contain cholesterol, sodium and trans fat, natural emerald green color, beneficial for heart health, high nutritional benefits, and delicious avocado flavor.”
- Best for Weight Loss: Yo Mama’s Foods Avocado Oil For Cooking
“Suitable for Low-carb, Whole360, Keto diets, fresh Mediterranean avocado, not contain GMO ingredients, gluten-free, cold-pressed to retain all of the nutrition, and rich in antioxidants.”
My Reviews For The Best Avocado Oils for Cooking in 2021
Surely you have been looking forward to this part for a long time? Don’t let you wait any longer; I’ll take you into detail this year’s 15 best avocado oils for cooking to find the best product for you:
1. BetterBody Foods Avocado Oil For Cooking
Made with naturally refined pure avocado, BetterBody Foods avocado oil is kosher certified, free from gluten, and any GMO ingredients. So you can rest assured that it’s good for your health.
Incredibly, BetterBody Foods Avocado Oil has a high smoke point of up to 500F. Therefore, this is an outstanding choice for high-temperature cooking. Whether you want to stir-fry or pan-fry, this avocado oil can help you achieve the best cooking results. Alternatively, you can also use it in recipes like salad dressing.
Besides, BetterBody Foods Avocado Oil also doesn’t need to be refrigerated after opening. So you can comfortably put it in the most convenient place. In addition to cooking, you can also use BetterBody Foods Avocado Oil to take care of your hair and skin as it is extremely nourishing.
You will love this BetterBody avocado oil by watching this video:
- Naturally refined avocado oil
- Kosher Certified
- Gentle natural taste
- Great for high-temperature cooking
- 100% pure avocado oil is safe for health
- Can be used for both pan-frying and deep-frying
- Can be used to flavor the sauce
- Ideal for hair care and skincare
- Suitable for dieters
- Plastic bottles can be dented during shipping
- The lid is difficult to open and close
2. Kevala Avocado Oil For Cooking
If you are looking for a larger bottle of avocado oil for your long-term cooking needs, then Kevala With the up to 128-oz option is for you. Not only that, but you also save a fair amount. Besides, you can combine Kevala Avocado Oil For Cooking in many recipes with a rich flavor as this oil is made cold-pressed to retain its pure and nutritious ingredients.
The reason you can do that is Kevala Avocado Oil For Cooking can deal with any dish thanks to its impressive high smoke point up to 500ºF. You can also make home mayo with this Kevala Avocado Oil; it will give you a very delicious taste.
Moreover, Kevala Avocado Oil hip can only be used for cooking, but also as a formidable antioxidant and anti-inflammatory skin care moisturizer.
You can check out this video to find some information about this product:
- Kosher Certified
- Verified non-GMO
- Packaged in BPA-free plastic bottles
- Natural avocado oil
- Gently taste and easy to consume
- The high smoke point is perfect for all cooking purposes
- Suitable for cooking at all temperatures
- Ideal for skincare
- Suitable for making mayo
- Color may vary by batch
- The bottle is a bit big and difficult to store
|Capacity||64 oz/128 oz|
3. Chosen Foods Avocado Oil For Cooking
Chosen Foods Avocado Oil For Cooking is extracted from 100% Hass avocado sourced from non-GMO farms in central Mexico. The oil is pressed without the use of chemicals, and it is Non-GMO certified. Hence, this product is pure with an exceptionally mild buttery flavor.
Besides, Chosen Foods Avocado Oil For Cooking has a smoke point of 500F, so you’re free to cook. Whatever you want to cook, Chosen Foods Avocado Oil has you covered. In addition, Chosen Foods avocado oil is also high in monounsaturated fats, so you can comfortably add it to your daily diet.
Since this product is cold-pressed, you can achieve an all-natural product without the use of chemicals. This video will delight your eyesight with dishes made from this Chosen Food avocado oil:
- 100% virgin avocado oil
- Non-GMO Project
- From central Mexico
- The smoke point of 500F
- Taste is mild and delicious
- Made from naturally refined Hass avocado
- The high smoke point makes cooking easy
- Contains many monounsaturated fats
- Increases heart health
- The price is a bit expensive
- Neutral taste, not strong
4. La Tourangelle Avocado Oil For Cooking
La Tourangelle Avocado Oil For Cooking is 100% hand-crafted from premium California avocados. It is also Project Non-GMO and certified as gluten-free.
Incredibly, La Tourangelle Avocado Oil For Cooking is completely pure and natural. Therefore, you can safely use this oil to create delicious meals for the family. Made from the finest ingredients for the best taste, La Tourangelle Avocado Oil is ideal for a wide variety of dishes such as salad dressings, kebabs, pasta, etc.
According to the manufacturer, La Tourangelle Avocado Oil For Cooking is suitable for use in medium and high temperatures. This avocado oil is also rich in vitamins which are good for your health.
You can take a look at this video to have more information about this oil:
- Certified gluten-free
- 100% BPA free packaging
- 100% pure and completely natural
- Made in California
- Crafted from premium avocados
- Suitable for cooking in medium and high temperatures
- High quality with premium taste
- Delicious for versatile use
- Helps reduce cholesterol in the diet
- The bottle is easily dented during transport
- It’s a bit difficult to get the oil out
|Bottle material||Tin-coated steel|
5. Sir Kensington’s Avocado Oil For Cooking
(Best Avocado Oil Mayonnaise)
Sir Kensington’s Avocado Oil For Cooking is a mayonnaise sauce with classic flavors. Made in a cream form that combines lemon and black pepper in a creamy form, Sir Kensington’s Avocado Oil promises to bring you a delicious meal.
With this dosage form, Sir Kensington’s Avocado Oil is very simple to use; you can just apply this avocado oil directly to your bread and enjoy it right away. You can also try Sir Kensington’s Avocado Oil to make a rich sauce for many other dishes like french fries or tuna salad. It will give you the perfect taste.
In particular, Sir Kensington’s Avocado Oil For Cooking is Paleo and Keto certified, so if you’re on a keto diet, then it’s absolutely right for you.
Do you want to see how this avocado oil works? Let’s find this video:
- Natural avocado oil mayonnaise
- No artificial ingredients
- Does not contain preservatives
- Keto certified
- Non-GMO ingredients
- Suitable for the Keto diet
- High-quality organic ingredients
- Attractive classic mayonnaise flavor
- Health safety
- Can be used directly without processing
- Suitable for both thermal and non-thermal formulations
- Short shelf life
6. Chosen Foods Spray Avocado Oil For Cooking
Do you like the convenience of a spray bottle? Chosen Foods Spray Avocado Oil For Cooking contains 100% avocado oil and contains no chemicals, emulsifiers, or propellants. This is also a Non-GMO certified avocado oil.
Moreover, with a smoke score of 500F and a mild flavor, Chosen Foods Spray Avocado Oil For Cooking is suitable for use as a high-temperature cooking spray or in recipes.
Meal preparation becomes much easier and more accessible with aerosol. Besides, choosing an essential oil spray is not only convenient but also good for your health. Since Chosen Foods Spray Avocado Oil For Cooking is pressed and naturally refined without the use of chemicals, you can count on it.
Not only cooking, but you can also use this Chosen Foods Spray Avocado Oil For Cooking to spray on your fresh salad.
- Spray bottle type
- 100% virgin avocado oil
- Does not contain emulsifiers or chemicals
- Smoke point 500ºF
- Does not contain GMO ingredients
- No propellants
- Packaged in an easy-to-use spray bottle
- For both cooking or finishing spraying
- Suitable for dieters
- Naturally pressed and refined oil
- Does not contain chemicals and additives
- Good for health
- The bottle is prone to dent when transported
- Small size
- Oil can be sprayed out in-stream rather than mist
|Bottle material||Tin-coated steel (sprayer)|
7. Wickedly Prime Avocado Oil For Cooking
(Best for High-Temperature Cooking)
Made from 100% Hass avocado, Wickedly Prime 100% Pure Avocado Oil is high in monounsaturated fats, so it is great for your heart health when eaten regularly.
Moreover, this Wickedly Prime 100% Pure Avocado Oil is gluten-free and Kosher certified so you can use this product for cooking delicious and healthy meals for your family.
Besides, the Wickedly Prime avocado oil is carefully pressed to perfect for cooking purposes. And since Wickedly Prime 100% Pure Avocado Oil has a higher smoke point than other oils, you can choose this oil to cook everything from pan-frying to deep-frying.
- 100% Hass avocado
- Kosher Certified
- Pressed according to the expeller-pressed method
- High smoke point
- High content of monounsaturated fat
- Create delicious flavors for every meal
- Cook at a high temperature
- Versatile for many cooking purposes
- A great sauce for salads
- The bottle is easily dented because it is made of plastic
8. Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil For Cooking
(Best for Keto Recipes)
Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil is handcrafted from premium Spanish avocados with excellent growing conditions. This oil is special because it is first originally pressed without mixing, to retain all the best natural nutrition in each avocado.
In addition, the Primal Kitchen avocado oil has been approved by Paleo and Whole30, suitable for the Keto diet, as well as Project Verified. Moreover, because this product has a smoke point of up to 520ºF, you can comfortably use it for all your high-temperature cooking ideas.
Not only that, you will love the glass packaging of Primal Kitchen. This material excellently preserves all the flavors after opening.
This video will show you how this Primal Kitchen avocado oil works:
- Pure avocado oil
- Derived from Spanish avocado
- The Non-GMO Project verified
- Approved for the Keto, Whole30 and Paleo diets
- Perfect for cooking high-temperature dishes
- Safe for health
- Clean taste for every meal
- High smoke point up to 520F
- Pretty expensive
- Must be refrigerated after opening
- Light taste
9. CalPure Avocado Oil For Cooking
(Best for Heart Health)
If you’re looking for a high-heat and virgin avocado oil to keep its nutritional content intact, CalPure Avocado Oil For Cooking can do just that. With its delicious flavor and natural emerald green color, this avocado oil For Cooking will give your dishes an exceptionally sweet taste.
In particular, CalPure Avocado Oil For Cooking does not contain cholesterol, sodium, and trans fats. In addition, this oil also contains many heart-healthy monounsaturated fats.
Moreover, CalPure Avocado Oil contains completely natural ingredients, so it is hypoallergenic. Therefore, it ensures the safety of people with food intolerances or allergies. Further, this item also has a high smoke point, so it is ideal for baking. You can also use it for many other cooking purposes.
- Grown and bottled in California
- Pressed at low temperature
- Does not contain cholesterol, sodium, and trans fat
- Natural emerald green color
- Beneficial for heart health
- High nutritional benefits
- Delicious buttery flavor
- Versatile for many cooking purposes
- Does not cause allergies
- High smoke point
- Has a non-pure chrysanthemum flavor
- Strings can easily fall out of tea bags
10. Yo Mama’s Foods Avocado Oil For Cooking
(Best for Weight Loss)
If you’re on a diet, then Yo Mama’s Foods Avocado Oil is for you since this oil has been approved for low-carb, Whole 30, or Keto diets with no natural carbohydrates and no sugar.
Yo Mama’s Foods Avocado Oil does this because it provides the healthy fats your body needs, but there’s no carbohydrates and sugar to match your diet. This product is made from hand-selected Mediterranean avocados from Italy and Spain, promising you a rich flavored avocado oil and maximum quality.
Moreover, Yo Mama’s Foods Avocado Oil is extracted cold to preserve all the natural vitamins and avocado’s antioxidants. Hence, Yo Mama’s Foods Avocado Oil is very versatile and stable over high temperatures to serve in any recipe.
- Suitable for Low-carb, Whole360, Keto diets
- Fresh Mediterranean avocado
- Does not contain GMO ingredients
- Does not contain caustic preservatives
- Ideal for weight loss
- 100% natural avocado extract
- Cold-pressed to retain all of the nutrition
- Hand-picked pure avocados
- Rich in antioxidants
- Ideal for high heat cooking
- Maybe watery
- Slightly higher prices
|Brand||Yo Mama’s Foods|
11. Massimo Gusto Avocado Oil For Cooking
Made in Mexico, Massimo Gusto avocado oil is pure and safe for health. With a rich buttery flavor and distinct avocado aroma, Massimo Gusto Avocado Oil is one of the ideal choices for your dish.
Besides, Massimo Gusto Avocado Oil is used by Mexican growers and producers to ensure naturalness. This product can ensure you intact the health benefits and delicate natural flavors by avoiding harsh chemical extraction processes.
In particular, Massimo Gusto Avocado Oil has a smoke point up to 491ºF, so you can comfortably use it for many of your high-heat recipes.
- Pack two bottles of pure avocado oil
- Super pure avocado oil
- Squeezed in Mexico
- Has a smoke point up to 491F
- Contains Omega 3, 6 and 9
- Pure avocado oil is safe for health
- Helps healthier blood vessels
- Contains many antioxidants
- Relatively high smoke point for many heat recipes
- Pack two bottles for long term use
- Light color
- The taste is also a bit pale
|Capacity||33.81 oz (pack of 2)|
12. Prasada Avocado Oil For Cooking
Prasada Avocado Oil For Cooking is completely safe for your health as Non-GMO Project has verified it. The oil is cold-pressed to retain all of its nutrition and its gentle, natural flavor.
In particular, this virgin oil is made from avocados originating from Mexico, the United States, and Spain. It is also rigorously tested for outstanding quality and has been NGP-Verified.
Moreover, Prasada Avocado Oil is confirmed to have a smoke point of 520F, so it is extremely safe for all recipes. In addition, Prasada Avocado Oil For Cooking comes in a plastic bottle with an easy-to-handle filling lid for easy handling while cooking.
- Derived from Mexican, American, and Spanish avocados
- Pure avocado oil
- Retains all nutrition
- Gentle natural taste
- High smoke point up to 520ºF
- Lightweight plastic bottle with easy filling cap
- Safe for all recipes
- Plastic bottles are prone to dipping
- The color is slightly pale
|Capacity||16.9 fl. oz.|
13. Iberia Avocado Oil For Cooking
Iberia Avocado Oil For Cooking is a special blend of avocado oil and sunflower oil for the richest and most delicious flavor. This oil is made from the finest avocados that are carefully planted and harvested by the farmer.
Thanks to a high ratio of monounsaturated fatty acids, the perfect blend of two healthy oils enhance the absorption of carotenoids and other nutrients. It also gives you an excellent source of monounsaturated fatty acids and vitamin E in your diet.
With its high smoke point, this Iberia Avocado Oil blend is perfect for dishes requiring high temperatures such as stir-frying and baking. You can also use it to sprinkle on salads for flavor. Therefore, Iberia Avocado Oil is an excellent choice for both medium and high heat cooking.
By this video, you will find out more about this avocado oil:
- Combine avocado oil and sunflower oil
- Rich in monounsaturated fatty acids
- High smoke point up to 520ºF
- Rich in vitamins
- Versatile use for both cooking and pouring
- Natural color and odor
- Suitable for everyday cooking
- Withstand high cooking temperatures
- Delicious buttery flavor
- The taste when eaten raw can be a little strange
14. Bella Vado Avocado Oil For Cooking
Extracted and bottled in California, Bella Vado Avocado Oil For Cooking is cold-pressed, unrefined, and unfiltered organic pure avocado oil from locally grown, natural Hass avocados.
In addition, Bella Vado Avocado Oil is also USDA organic certified and Project Verified. Therefore, Bella Vado Avocado Oil retains all of the natural healthiness of the natural avocado. It is also a healthy choice for your heart health.
Moreover, Bella Vado Avocado Oil also has extremely high nutritional content such as monounsaturated fat, Omega-3 as well as vitamins A, D, E, K. Further, and it is also rich in fiber, lutein, and oleic acid to provide optimal nutrition to your meals.
Since this oil comes in a glass bottle, it looks premium and better preserved. You’ll adore this Bella Vado Avocado Oil For Cooking’s bright emerald green color.
You will want to buy this avocado oil right when you see this video:
- Made from Hass California avocado
- Cold-pressed virgin avocado oil
- Unrefined and unfiltered
- Non-GMO Project
- USDA organic certification
- Bright emerald green oil bottle
- Rich buttery flavor
- Contains many healthy vitamins
- Monounsaturated fats are good for the heart
- Suitable for people who need to lose weight
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Higher price than other oils compared to the size
- The smell is a bit strong
15. Baja Precious Avocado Oil For Cooking
Baja Precious Avocado Oil For Cooking contains pure avocado oil sourced from Mexico. Bottled non-BPA in California, Baja Precious Avocado Oil For Cooking is bound to be hexane-free.
The difference in Baja Precious Avocado Oil is that it comes from the avocado’s pulp, so it has a very special taste. In particular, the bottle design also has a non-dripping tip for easy filling. The smoke score listed at 500ºF plus is safe for all recipes. You can also use it in your sauce.
Before buying this Baja oil, you can take a look at this video to understand more:
- Made from pure & all-natural Mexican avocado pulp
- Packaged in California
- Does not contain hexane
- The plastic bottle does not contain BPA
- Perfect for cooking at high temperatures
- High smoke points up to 500F plus
- Versatile for many recipes
- Can be used as skin and hair condition
- Convenient drip-free filling tip
- The taste is not very strong
- Smoke scores are sometimes lower
|Smoking point||500ºF +|
How To Choose The Best Avocado Oil?
Although you know the best avocado oil for cooking today, you should still consider some of the following things before buying avocado oil to achieve your intended use.
Refined Or Unrefined
If you want a multi-purpose cooking oil for stir-frying, frying, and other high-temperature cooking methods, refined avocado oil may be considered because it has a higher smoke point. However, refined avocado oil has a lot less odor and flavor.
Besides, the unrefined avocado oil is filtered after extraction to remove impurities but remains intact. Its rich flavor is very suitable for making salads or sprinkled on food after cooking. However, its smoke point is relatively low, at 375ºF.
Expeller-pressed Or Cold-pressed
Expeller-pressed is extracted directly from the pressing of the avocado without heat. However, the friction created in this process can cause some heat, resulting in the oil having a softer taste and less retention of the original avocado color.
If you want an intact flavor, consider cold-pressed oil. This avocado oil is extracted in a controlled space, so it retains much of the fruit’s original taste, flavor, and nutritional value.
Filtered Or Unfiltered
While these oils have a shorter shelf life, you will probably prefer the pure flavor of the unfiltered avocado oil over-filtered products.
In unfiltered avocado oil, the main particles have been removed in the clarifier allowing gravity to remove the particles instead of filtration. There may still be some fruit seeds left over, making the oil appear more cloudy.
Certified organic avocado oil is derived from an avocado that is free of pesticides, synthetic fertilizers, and other agrochemicals. In general, no chemicals or solvents are used in the processing of these oils. So it will ensure the safety of your health.
Your Cooking Purposes
Refined avocado oil has a mild flavor and high smoke point, so you can use it for frying, baking, and anywhere else if you want to use a neutral-flavored oil like canola oil or nut oil.
Unrefined avocado oil has a richer flavor and lower smoke point. It’s not great for high-heat cooking and can overwhelm some recipes, but it’s great to make finished dishes and make sauces, like extra virgin olive oil.
Do you like glass for its premium or like plastic to prevent it from falling? Some avocado oils also come in aerosol form, which is very convenient for cooking.
Because light exposure can reduce avocado oil’s nutritional value, it’s a good idea to choose oils that come packaged in bottles or boxes that are colored or protected from UV rays.
Some good brands for you to consider buying avocado oil are:
- Chosen Food: specializes in avocado oil, healthy non-GMO avocado mayonnaise, contains vitamins, minerals, and healthy fats.
- BetterBody: BetterBody Foods: is a health food store that offers the best oils, including natural, organic, vegan avocado oils, for your family’s meals.
- La Tourangelle: La Tourangelle offers special handmade oils of natural and organic origin, perfect for cooking, including avocado oil.
Tips For Using Avocado Oil
Here are some ways that you can take advantage of all the benefits of avocado oil for your life:
Prepare Healthy Dishes
Here are some ways to add avocado oil to your dishes:
- Mixed with salad.
- Add when baking.
- Use as a homemade mayo.
- Sprinkle on vegetables before roasting/baking.
Use Avocado Oil For Skin Care
- Body lotion: After cleaning, apply a thin layer on the skin and massage evenly for about 5-10 minutes, then leave for 30 minutes for the avocado oil to penetrate the skin, then wipe the excess oil on the skin and shower with warm water.
- Facial skincare: you can mix pure avocado oil with lavender essential oils, ylang-ylang essential oil in the ratio of 1/40 (40ml of avocado oil and 1ml of other essential oils) to make a massage mixture for the skin. Use about 2 to 3 times a week to help healthy skin, anti-speech, reduce acne, anti-aging.
Use Avocado Oil As A Hair Conditioner
You take a sufficient amount of avocado oil to apply on your hair and incubate for 15-20 minutes and then rinse with shampoo. Use this method once a week to smooth your hair.
Use Heel And Hand Balm
Apply avocado oil to the chapped heel areas to condition; the vitamin A in avocado oil helps to remove dead layers of keratin and deeply moisturize, making the heels smooth.
The questions and answers below will show you some useful information you may wonder when using avocado oil:
My Top Pick
Ultimately, I reached out to BetterBody Foods Avocado Oil For Cooking as my best pick today. Not only works well in all dishes with a high nutrition level but also because this is also 100% pure avocado oil. This organic product is safe for me without worrying about any preservatives or artificial chemicals.
I would be happy to hear about your choice! Let me know in the comments below.