Are you looking for the best cocoa powder? Indeed, cocoa is renowned for its role in the manufacture of chocolate. Current research has indicated that cocoa actually contains substantial compounds that can support your health.
Cocoa powder is a great ingredient in many dishes which can provide various great benefits to your brain, body, and skin. It is also an amazing component in place of cocoa butter. But in this post, I mainly focus on the top-rated cocoa powder and provide plenty of useful information about it.
Let’s flip through the reviews of the best cocoa powder on the market to see which product suits your needs!
Everything You Need About Cocoa Powder
When it comes to choosing the best cocoa powder, there are various factors that can confuse you, such as the difference between cocoa and cacao, types of cocoa powder, and their culinary uses, what cocoa powder really is.
This post will make them clear for you!
What Is Cocoa?
As you know, cocoa is the main ingredient in making chocolate. Cocoa is derived from the cacao bean, and the word “cocoa” is the anglicized version of the “cacao” of Spanish origin from the “cacahuatl” of Nahuatl.
How about the process of cocoa powder? Cocoa powder forms when cocoa butter is extracted from the cacao beans. The remaining dried particles get roasted to become the cocoa powder product.
- Origin: derives from cacao bean (a native plant of the Amazon).
- Types: Natural, Dutch-processed.
- Specific use: desserts, drinks, a part of the keto diet, etc.
Cocoa Vs. Cacao: What Is The Difference?
To make it simple to understand, cocoa is cacao that has been roasted. Raw cacao powder is raw cacao beans that have been cold-pressed. Cacao powder is slightly more expensive than cocoa powder, but cacao powder’s chocolate taste is more subtle. Besides, raw cacao nibs are perfect for trail mix or smoothies.
5 Proven Benefits Of Cocoa Powder
I will quickly cast through some benefits of cocoa powder so that you can see why you need to start using cocoa powder from now.
Reduce Heart Disease’s Risk
Cocoa powder has polyphenols and flavonoids that help improve your heart health. Moreover, flavonoids help prevent cardiovascular disease, while fatty acids tend to promote cardiovascular health.
Cocoa has plenty of antioxidants that can combat free radical damage, lower oxidative stress and cancer risk. In particular, cocoa is rich in polyphenols, flavonoids, and niacin.
These substances can help protect cells, prevent cancer cells from rising, prevent the proliferation of latent cancer cells, and promote cancerous cells’ death.
Good For Mental Health
Cocoa powder can encourage a better mood, reduce stress and depression. That’s why pregnant women are recommended to eat chocolate to have better mental health and less stress.
Aid Weight Loss
Cocoa powder is an excellent gift for those who are following a keto diet. Cocoa powder can help stifle your appetite, help you feel full for longer, prevent fat growth, and boost the fat-burning process.
Improve Dental Health
Cocoa powder can contribute to improved dental health and help prevent gingivitis because cocoa contains antioxidants with antibacterial. Theobromine contained in cocoa can protect the enamel of the tooth and strengthen your teeth. However, you can only enjoy these benefits when you use unsweetened cocoa powder.
Which Brand Of Cocoa Powder Is The Best?
It is quite tricky to choose the best cocoa powder brands since there are various brands available. Therefore, I have the lists of the best brands of cocoa powder right here!
- Hershey: comes in two varieties, and the Special Dark version is alkalized. Both the two Hershey products contain 100% pure cocoa and deliver fascinating flavor.
- Ghirardelli: enhance the chocolate flavor and cocoa notes to your baked goods and desserts.
- Anthony: affordable, organic cocoa powder imported from the Dominican Republic – the home of cocoa.
Which Are The Best Cocoa Powders To Buy?
Understanding your needs, I listed the best cocoa powders into different categories, along with their highlighted features. The best cocoa powders can be the Hershey’s Natural or Rodelle. If you look for inexpensive cocoa powder, feel free to pick up the Anthony.
Please continue reading to find the best cocoa powder for baking, drinking, frosting, and more!
- Best Overall: HERSHEY’S Natural Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
“Natural, unsweetened cocoa powder, made from 100% cacao, free of sugar, sodium, and saturated fat, Kosher certified, Keto-friendly, delicious chocolate taste, gluten-free, non-GMO.”
- Best Budget: Anthony’s Organic Cocoa Powder
“Organic, non-GMO gluten-free, free of preservatives and artificial ingredients, unsweetened and non-alkalized, high in magnesium and full of other essential vitamins.”
- Best for Baking: HERSHEY’S SPECIAL DARK Baking Cocoa Powder
“Dutch-processed cocoa powder, made from 100% cacao, mildly sweet, balanced, and delicious, sugar-free, sodium-free, and fat-free.”
- Best Premium: Ghirardelli Majestic Premium Cocoa Powder
“100% cocoa with 20/22% cocoa butter content, Dutch-processed, premium flavor and quality, gluten-free, unsweetened, nib alkalization for better flavor.”
- Best for Brownies: Ghirardelli 100% Unsweetened Ground Cocoa Powder
“100% unsweetened cocoa powder, rich and robust flavor, natural, non-alkalized, come from a sustainable source, a perfect gift for baking creations, Kosher certified.”
- Best Coloring Agent: The Cocoa Trader Alkalized Cocoa Powder
“Dutch-processed, unsweetened, the smooth and mellow flavor, strong dark color, natural coloring agent in baked goods, rich in flavonoids, antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals.”
- Best for Drinking: Wild Foods Store Cocoa Powder
“100% handcrafted, organic, non-alkalized, full of antioxidants and flavonoids, perfect for Keto coffee, shakes, smoothies, hot cocoa.”
- Best for Family Use: Cacao Barry 100% Cocoa Powder
“100% pure cocoa powder, large 2.2-pound bag, premium quality, bright and intense color, impressive chocolate flavor, great price with family-size, rich and full taste.”
- Best for Frosting: Nestle Toll House Cocoa Powder
“Made from 100% cocoa, the smooth, rich chocolate flavor, unsweetened, natural cocoa powder, perfect for frosting, desserts, and drinkings.”
- Best Organic: 365 Everyday Value Organic Cocoa Powder
“High-quality ingredients, the impressive flavor, and dark color, Kosher, vegan, and organic certified, no sugar added, Dutch-processed.”
Cocoa Powder Comparison Chart
If you need to compare the 15 best cocoa powder for easier decision making, you should glance at the comparison chart below for reference!
|Best Cocoa Powders||Dimensions||Net Weight||Type||Calories/Serving||100% Cocoa|
|HERSHEY'S Natural Unsweetened Cocoa Powder - Best Overall||3.94 x 3.54 x 4.72 inches||8 ounces||Natural||10||Yes|
|HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Baking Cocoa - Best for Baking||3.94 x 3.54 x 4.72 inches||8 ounces||Dutch-processed||10||Yes|
|Anthony's Organic Cocoa Powder - Best Budget||4 x 2 x 2 inches||2 pounds||Natural||15||Yes|
|Ghirardelli Majestic Premium Cocoa Powder - Best Premium||7 x 5.5 x 5.5 inches||32 ounces||Dutch-processed||20||Yes|
|Ghirardelli 100% Unsweetened Ground Cocoa - Best for Brownies||1.75 x 1.75 x 5.28 inches||8 ounces||Natural||15||Yes|
|The Cocoa Trader Black Cocoa Powder - Best Coloring Agent||8.9 x 5 x 1.8 inches||1 pound||Dutch-processed||62||Yes|
|Wild Foods Store Cocoa Powder - Best for Drinking||10.39 x 7.2 x 2.6 inches||24 ounces||Natural||25||Yes|
|Cacao Barry 100% Cocoa Powder - Best for Family Use||11.7 x 6.4 x 2.7 inches||2.2 pounds||Dutch-processed||91||Yes|
|Nestle Toll House Cocoa Powder - Best for Frosting||4.1 x 3.9 x 3.5 inches||8 ounces||Natural||15||Yes|
|365 Everyday Value Organic Cocoa Powder - Best Organic||3.38 x 3.38 x 5 inches||8 ounces||Dutch-processed||15||Yes|
Top 10 Best Cocoa Powder Reviews 2023
Here are the detailed reviews of the leading cocoa powder on the market. You should drill into this part to find out the perfect product for your using purpose. Go on and find the best cocoa powder right now!
1. HERSHEY’S Natural Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
Whether you want to make aromatic hot cocoa beverages, gluten-free, or luxury sweet courses, Hershey’s natural unsweetened powder is what you need. This product is highly versatile, and it is perfect for adding rich chocolate flavor to all kinds of dessert mixes, batters, and frostings.
This cocoa powder is made from 100% cacao, so it features a great chocolate taste that is flawless for baking. Moreover, it is packaged in a resealable 8-ounce can for ease of storage and maintaining the freshness of cocoa powder.
Hershey’s natural unsweetened powder is free of sugar, sodium, and saturated fat. Additionally, it only has 10 calories per serving, so you can feel assured that this product is suitable for your health.
- Natural, unsweetened cocoa powder
- Made from 100% cacao
- Free of sugar, sodium, and saturated fat
- Kosher certified, Keto-friendly
- Delicious chocolate taste
- Perfect for making classic hot chocolate, hot cocoa, desserts
- Come in a resealable 8-ounce can
- Gluten-free, non-GMO
- High-quality cocoa powder
- Ideal for baking and beverage mixing
- Not an ideal option if you need a darker color
|Net Weight||8 ounces|
|Dimensions||3.94 x 3.54 x 4.72 inches|
Hershey’s natural unsweetened powder is an excellent ingredient for hot chocolate, and the following video will show you how to make it!
2. Anthony’s Organic Cocoa Powder
Anthony’s organic cocoa powder is the to-go option if you are looking for the best cocoa powder with a budget-friendly price tag. This product is imported from the Dominican Republic- the home of cocoa.
This organic cocoa powder is naturally gluten-free, and it is made free of preservatives or other artificial ingredients. Since there is no fat and meager calories per serving, Anthony’s organic cocoa powder is Paleo-friendly and Keto-friendly.
Thanks to the dark color and delicious flavor, this product is ideal for any baking or cooking application. Since this organic cocoa powder is non-alkalized, it features the rich flavor of chocolate, and it can boost the flavor of smoothies, coffee, oatmeal, and more.
- Organic, non-GMO gluten-free
- Free of preservatives and artificial ingredients
- Unsweetened and non-alkalized
- High in magnesium and full of other essential vitamins
- Rich, intense flavor of chocolate
- Ideal for plant-based, keto, paleo, vegan diets
- Affordable price
- Bring impressive health benefits
- Ideal for baking and cooking
- Dark and delicious
- The packaging is of low quality, and the cocoa powder may be leaked through shipping
|Net Weight||2 pounds|
|Dimensions||4 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Packaging||Resealable plastic bag|
3. HERSHEY’S SPECIAL DARK Baking Cocoa Powder
(Best for Baking)
Hershey cocoa powder is cheap and easy to find, so this brand tends to be familiar with many people. Hershey’s special dark baking cocoa powder is also an amazing product, and it is worth considering.
The Special Dark version is a Dutch-process product, which means that this cocoa powder has been processed with alkali. The taste of this product is lighter, sweeter, with less bitter and sour notes.
You should remember that this product is only suitable for the recipe that requires baking powder. Moreover, its color is extremely dark, so it is an excellent choice for making cookies for the fall season, or Oreo cookies, etc. And I bet you can’t resist these treats.
- Dutch-processed cocoa powder
- Made from 100% cacao
- Mildly sweet, balanced, and delicious
- Sugar-free, sodium-free, and fat-free
- A perfect ingredient for classic hot cocoa, chocolate milk
- Dark color for making Oreo cookie
- Resealable can for maintaining freshness
- Ideal for homemade cakes and frostings
- Non-GMO and gluten-free
- The flavor of this version is lighter than the natural unsweetened version
|Net Weight||8 ounces|
|Dimensions||3.94 x 3.54 x 4.72 inches|
Ghirardelli Majestic premium cocoa powder is a Dutch-process product. This product is made from 100% cocoa, and it has about 20/22% cocoa butter content. This nib-alkalized cocoa powder features exceptional taste and impressive aroma.
With a pH of 8.5, Ghirardelli Majestic premium cocoa powder gives you a great chance to enhance all your chocolate products. Although this product is unsweetened, it provides a smooth taste for many baking and beverage recipes.
If you are disappointed by the bitter taste when you try to make a delicious beverage from cocoa powder, you should opt for Dutch-processed cocoa powder, and this premium-quality can be an ideal choice.
- 100% cocoa with 20/22% cocoa butter content
- Dutch-processed, alkalized product
- Premium flavor and quality
- Gluten-free, unsweetened
- Exceptional taste and aroma
- Give the perfect colors to baked goods and beverages
- No sugar, cholesterol, and sodium
- Good price for the quality
- Nib alkalization for better flavor
- This product may be too sweet for some individuals
|Net Weight||32 ounces|
|Dimensions||7 x 5.5 x 5.5 inches|
5. Ghirardelli 100% Unsweetened Ground Cocoa Powder
(Best for Brownies)
The Ghirardelli unsweetened ground cocoa powder provides the rich, deep, and robust flavor for making extraordinary sweet dishes, even butter-free desserts, decadent brownies, or baking the most delicious chocolate cake, to increase the sweetness in any meal.
This product comes with a resealable bag for easy storage and extending the lifespan of the cocoa powder. Since this is natural, non-alkalized cocoa powder, it features an intense flavor with dark chocolate’s impressive color and power.
Ghirardelli ground cocoa powder is a good product for your health since it is unsweetened, free of sodium and cholesterol. This product comes at a great price. Why don’t you pick it up to take your brownies and molten chocolate cakes to the next level?
- 100% unsweetened cocoa powder
- Rich and robust flavor
- Natural, non-alkalized
- Come from a sustainable source
- Kosher certified
- A perfect gift for baking creations
- Free of sodium, sugar, and cholesterols
- Packaged in a resealable pouch for easy measuring, storing
- Easy to blend into your favorite smoothies
- Great for making brownies, chocolate chip cookies, muffins, cakes, and more
- The pouch is quite tricky to reseal once opening
|Net Weight||8 ounces|
|Dimensions||1.75 x 1.75 x 5.28 inches|
6. The Cocoa Trader Alkalized Cocoa Powder
(Best Coloring Agent)
Are you tracking down the best black cocoa powder? The Cocoa Trader Alkalized is the brand you need. Since this product is made from 100% authentic cacao beans and it is Dutch-processed, it features the strong black color that your baking recipe calls for.
This European-style cocoa powder has balanced acidity with a smooth, mellow, and earthy taste. One good news for any baking lover is that the Cocoa Trader Alkalized cocoa powder can be a great coloring agent.
The tips for making perfect cakes or cookies is to mix this product with other brown dutch-processed cocoa powder. That’s not all, the cocoa trader black cocoa powder also comes with a rich source of iron, magnesium, potassium, and calcium for incredible health benefits.
- Dutch-processed, unsweetened
- The smooth and mellow flavor
- Strong dark color
- Rich in flavonoids, antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals
- The perfect, natural coloring agent in baked goods
- Easily dissolve in hot liquids
- A great gift for health
- Sugar-free and sodium-free
- Packed with iron, magnesium, potassium, and calcium
- This product is an ideal coloring agent, not ideal for adding flavor
|Net Weight||1 pound|
|Dimensions||8.9 x 5 x 1.8 inches|
7. Wild Foods Store Cocoa Powder
(Best for Drinking)
What’s better than a hot dessert for camping with cocoa? Indeed, Wild Foods Store cocoa powder is a handcrafted product that is cold-pressed by the artisans. That’s why it delivers a fascinating taste, and it can bring your favorite beverage to the next level.
You can use this cocoa powder for many purposes, such as cooking, drinking, baking, shaking, etc. Moreover, it is a fascinating ingredient for hot chocolate, or you can also mix it with your morning coffee to enhance the flavor.
This natural cocoa powder is USDA organic, non-GMO, vegan, and paleo-friendly. Therefore, it is widely chosen by a lot of chocolate lovers. One plus point of this product is that it is a rich source of antioxidants and has more flavonoids than green tea.
- 100% handcrafted
- Organic, non-alkalized
- Full of antioxidants and flavonoids
- Perfect for Keto coffee, shakes, smoothies, hot cocoa
- Highly versatile
- An added boost of nutrition and taste
- Vegan and Paleo-friendly
- Free of sugar, fat, and sodium
- A guilt-free addition to your healthy diet
- Rich in vitamins
- Quite expensive
|Net Weight||24 ounces|
|Dimensions||10.39 x 7.2 x 2.6 inches|
8. Cacao Barry 100% Cocoa Powder
(Best for Family Use)
The Cacao Barry cocoa powder is an excellent choice for family use since it comes with a bulk size of 2,2 pounds and a budget-friendly price tag. The Extra-brute version features the bright and intense color perfect for coating truffles or an amber dusting.
With 100% cocoa powder, this product delivers the rich flavor that every baking recipe needs. This alkalized cocoa powder is also a must-have option for mousses, creams, ice-creams, sorbets, confectionery coverings, and decoration.
The taste of this product will make your family surprised, and the large-capacity pouch is perfect for feeding the whole family. Why don’t you pick up this premium product to enjoy its flavorful taste?
- 100% pure cocoa powder
- Large 2.2-pound bag
- Premium quality
- Bright and intense color
- Impressive chocolate flavor
- Great price with family-size
- Rich and full taste
- Ideal for baked goods and drinks
- Nice aroma
- Excellent coverings and decoration
- Some people complain about the bitter aftertaste
- High calorie level
- It will be better is this product comes with a resealable bag
|Net Weight||2.2 pounds|
|Dimensions||11.7 x 6.4 x 2.7 inches|
|Packaging||Bag (not resealable)|
9. Nestle Toll House Cocoa Powder
(Best for Frosting)
Made from 100% cocoa, the Nestle Toll House cocoa powder delivers the smooth and creamy flavor that’s optimal for frostings, desserts, and beverages. Nestle Toll House cocoa powder gives you the chocolate flavor you are craving for, and it is just what any baking lover needs.
This product comes with no sugars or sweeteners so that you can use it on a Keto diet. Making Keto chocolate chips using this cocoa powder is an excellent idea. Thanks to the superior blending of cocoa beans, this product is perfect for creating various mouth-watering recipes.
- Made from 100% cocoa
- The smooth, rich chocolate flavor
- Unsweetened, natural cocoa powder
- Perfect for frosting, desserts, and drinkings
- Free of sugar or sweeteners
- No fat and sodium
- Ideal for various savory recipes
- Low calories
- Affordable price
- The packaging is thin, and the lid is not well sealed
|Net Weight||8 ounces|
|Dimensions||4.1 x 3.9 x 3.5 inches|
How to make cocoa brownies from Nestle Toll House cocoa powder? The following video will show you!
10. 365 Everyday Value Organic Cocoa Powder
365 Everyday Value is a famous brand for producing healthy and organic products. The cocoa powder from this brand is a good option for anyone seeking an organic item. Thanks to high-quality and clean ingredients, this product delivers the delicious flavor that you fancy.
You want to enjoy healthy hot cocoa for your diet, right? Feel free to mix the 365 Everyday Value organic cocoa powder with dietary sugar. With dark color and intense flavor, adding this cocoa powder to oats, smoothies, and pudding is ideal.
Try the 365 Everyday Value organic cocoa powder with morning coffee or shakes, and you will see a big difference. Thanks to the excellent package, the cocoa powder is kept fresh for longer, and measuring the powder is also effortless.
- High-quality ingredients
- The impressive flavor and dark color
- Kosher, vegan, and organic certified
- No sugar added, Dutch-processed
- Made from fair-trade cacao beans
- Free of sodium and cholesterol
- Fresh and tasty flavor
- Nice packaging
- Great for baking and beverages
- Reasonable price
- Hardly any cons found
|Net Weight||8 ounces|
|Dimensions||3.38 x 3.38 x 5 inches|
Types Of Cocoa Powder
Not all cocoa powders are created equal, and you may find different varieties available online or at the grocery store. In fact, there are two basic types of cocoa powder: natural and Dutch-processed. Their uses can be different, and let’s find them out now!
This type is widely available on the market, and it has a pH level of 5 or 6. The natural cocoa powder features the distinctive citrusy taste that you see in many natural chocolate bars. Moreover, this type has a light, reddish-brown color.
This alkalized cocoa powder is also known as European-style. The Dutching method washes the cocoa beans in an alkaline solution for the darker brown cocoa powder. The pH level of Dutch-processed cocoa powder is between 6.8 and 8.1.
It has a more mellow taste, and it does not generate carbon dioxide when combined with a leavener such as baking soda. That’s why every recipe requiring Dutch-processed cocoa powder often needs baking powder.
The intense flavor of Dutch-processed cocoa powder makes it an excellent choice for pudding, hot chocolate, or ice cream. One interesting fact to note is that Oreo cookies are also made from Dutch-processed cocoa powder.
Can You Use Either Type?
In dishes that don’t require baking soda or baking powder, you can use either kind. For example, hot cocoa, sauce, brownies, frostings, ice cream, pudding, etc. No leavening exists, so it does not count. You could go by your choice of taste.
It is always important to stick to the type of cocoa needed in the recipe. When you use the wrong cocoa powder type, you may experience a flat cake, bitter, soapy taste, sunken cupcakes. One thing to remember is that you can use natural instead of Dutch-processed, but you cannot use Dutch-processed for natural.
Common Uses Of Cocoa Powder
Apart from making brownies, cocoa powder can be widely used for different purposes. Now I will list some specific uses of cocoa powder that you can try.
- Hot cocoa: using cocoa powder to make hot cocoa is an excellent idea for boosting energy in the morning or late night study. If you are on a diet and afraid of using sugars, you can mix cocoa powder with Nestle Coffee-mate Coffee Creamer.
- Oatmeal: you can make a quick breakfast by adding cocoa powder to oatmeal for a chocolate flavor. If you cannot stand the bitterness, you can add banana or honey.
- Chocolate pancake: use cocoa powder to add the chocolate flavor to your pancake is also a great idea.
- Make Oreo: try making homemade Oreo and serve your children by using Dutch-processed cocoa powder.
- Face mask: using cocoa powder as a natural mask to help improve your skin and get rid of acne.
- Chocolate cake: it is a nice idea to use cocoa powder to make a chocolate cake for satisfying your chocolate craving quickly.
Tips For Choosing The Best Cocoa Powder
Various cocoa powder items with different features and types can confuse you when tracking down the best cocoa powder. But don’t worry, since I have some tips to help you make a choice easier.
Dutch-Processed Or Natural: When To Use?
You should look at the recipe when choosing the type of cocoa powder. You should choose the Dutch-processed cocoa powder if the recipe is mostly leavened with baking powder. And you should go for natural cocoa powder if you are following a baking soda heavy recipe.
Is Unsweetened Cocoa Powder Worth Considering?
Whether you buy cocoa powder for baking or drinking, you should choose a product without any sugar or sweeteners. Therefore, you are free to customize the sweetness level to your liking. Additionally, using unsweetened cocoa powder is also an excellent ideal for dieters.
You should choose the cocoa powder with a resealable packaging so that the cocoa powder can be maintained fresh for a long time. Moreover, it will be easier to store and use. In my view, paper packaging may not be an ideal choice since it can easily be damaged during the shipping process. If you love the cocoa powder’s taste with paper packaging, you should put it into another container after opening.
How to store the cocoa powder correctly? If you store the cocoa powder in the right way, it can last for about three years. The best way to store cocoa powder is to place it in an airtight container and put it in a dry and cool place. You should not store the cocoa powder in the freezer or fridge since both foster a moist atmosphere that can make cocoa powder have mold.
After the helpful buying guides, let’s look at the exciting FAQs’ part. Here I provide some frequently asked questions that can help you quickly find out the cocoa powder you desire.
My Top Pick
I choose the HERSHEY’S Natural Unsweetened Cocoa Powder for daily use because of its rich, full taste and a great price. This product is also highly versatile, and I usually use it to make perfect baked goods.
If you need a product with a more affordable price tag, Anthony’s Organic Cocoa Powder can be your new favorite item. Packed with nutritions and flavors, this product is perfect for baking and cooking.
So how about you? Which is the best cocoa powder for you? Do you know any fascinating tips for using cocoa powder? Feel free to share your thoughts or send me any questions in the comment box! Please share this post with your mates if you find it useful! Thank you!
Table of Contents
- Everything You Need About Cocoa Powder
- 5 Proven Benefits Of Cocoa Powder
- Which Brand Of Cocoa Powder Is The Best?
- Which Are The Best Cocoa Powders To Buy?
- Cocoa Powder Comparison Chart
- Top 10 Best Cocoa Powder Reviews 2023
- 1. HERSHEY’S Natural Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 2. Anthony’s Organic Cocoa Powder
- 3. HERSHEY’S SPECIAL DARK Baking Cocoa Powder
- 4. Ghirardelli Majestic Premium Cocoa Powder
- 5. Ghirardelli 100% Unsweetened Ground Cocoa Powder
- 6. The Cocoa Trader Alkalized Cocoa Powder
- 7. Wild Foods Store Cocoa Powder
- 8. Cacao Barry 100% Cocoa Powder
- 9. Nestle Toll House Cocoa Powder
- 10. 365 Everyday Value Organic Cocoa Powder
- Types Of Cocoa Powder
- Can You Use Either Type?
- Common Uses Of Cocoa Powder
- Tips For Choosing The Best Cocoa Powder
- My Top Pick
Leave a Reply