With the best chamomile tea, you can get more health benefits than you think. Chamomile tea is an herbal tea that has been around the world for a long time.
Since ancient Egypt, chamomile has been known to be medicinal. To this day, chamomile has become very popular and famous in herbal teas. This drink is also considered an elegant, poetic drink in the rich tea culture of the world culture.
This is an herbal tea with the main ingredient of dried chamomile. According to many studies, the chamomile used to make tea scientific name has a bitter, spicy, cool, calming effect, detoxification, brain tonic and neurasthenia treatment.
The popularity of chamomile herbal tea has stood the test of time, and it remains one of the most popular home remedies for all types of health problems.
Therefore, in this article, I will take you through the 15 best chamoline tea today to discover together the amazing benefits that it can bring to our health.
- Top 15 Best Portable Blenders For The Money 2021
- Top 15 Best Cheese Slicers On The Market 2021
- Top 11 Best Stainless Steel Rice Cookers To Buy in 2021
- Top 15 Best Sandwich Makers On The Market 2021
- Top 15 Best Travel Blenders For The Money 2021
- Top 15 Best Salt Grinders On The Market 2021
- Top 15 Best Undercounter Ice Makers To Buy in 2021
- Top 14 Best Scanpan Reviews in 2021
Table of Contents
Benefits Of Chamomile Tea
So, what can chamomile tea bring to your health that people love it? Take a look below:
Relaxation And Good Sleep
Chamomile tea is characterized by a pleasant, mild herbal aroma like the scent of green apple, which everyone can enjoy. This scent has the ability to soothe nerves and relax. At the same time, it also warms the body.
Therefore, you can drink tea before going to bed to soothe irritation, fatigue or warm up your stomach.
Especially, those who have difficulty sleeping or do not sleep deeply should drink warm chamomile tea regularly before going to bed.
Prevent Colds And Reduce Allergy
Chamomile tea has a warming effect on your body, so if you drink it when you have a cold, you will feel extremely comfortable. Besides, since ancient times, the folk remedy using chamomile is also recommended for children who do not like to take cold medicine.
In addition, chamomile contains the ingredients Azulene, which have anti-inflammatory effects, and reduce allergic symptoms such as pollen allergy. Therefore, chamomile tea’s aroma will assist with allergies, or stuffy nose, and dry throat.
Chamomile tea also boosts the digestive system, especially if you have nausea, bloating, or diarrhea caused by stress. Chamazulene ingredients in chamomile have a perfect anti-inflammatory effect, can restore the lining of the stomach.
Besides, the sedative properties of chamomile also soothe stomach pain. If your stomach is upset or digested well, chamomile tea will make you extremely comfortable.
Relieves Sore Throat And Headache Symptoms
Chamomile also helps us to solve our own problems. Chamomile tea warms the body, promotes blood circulation, soothes the throat, and prevents headaches.
Improve Skin’s Health
The Azulene ingredient in chamomile also affects the skin’s inflammation, especially effective for acne or rough skin. Skincare effects can be expected by incorporating chamomile extract in a lotion or serum.
At the same time, chamomile also contains ingredients that prevent aging substances, called Camamelloside. This ingredient is a type of polyphenol; it prevents one of the commonly known causes of skin aging known as glycation.
For a more vivid look at the amazing benefits of chamomile tea, you can check out this informative video:
Classifications Of Chamomile Tea
To make it most recognizable, we can distinguish chamomile tea by their packaging as follows:
- Loose Leaf: This is the most traditional and fresh one you can choose from. With this liquid leaf form, you can also easily adjust the tea concentration according to your preference.
- Tea Bag: The most convenient type to enjoy your tea. Tea is divided into small bags that can be easily soaked in water and drunk without measuring.
- K-Cup: With the presence of Keurig brewers everywhere today, the convenient K-Cup chamomile tea helps you get a cup of tea easily with your Keurig machine.
Chamomile Tea Comparison Table 2021
Please take your time to refer to the comparison table below for some important information about the 15 best chamomile teas today:
|Davidson's Tea Bulk Herb Chamomile Tea - Best Overall||3 x 4 x 10 inches||16 ounce||Egyptian Chamomile||16 oz|
|Celestial Seasonings Honey Vanilla Chamomile Tea - Best Budget||9.9 x 5.6 x 5.9 inches||10.2 ounce||Chamomile, cinnamon, hibiscus & orange peel||20 tea bags (pack of 6)|
|Traditional Medicinals Organic Chamomile Tea - Best Organic||4.32 x 3.2 x 2.73 inches||14.72 ounce||Organic chamomile flower||16 tea bags (pack of 6)|
|U.S Wellness Naturals Organic Chamomile Tea - Best for Relaxation||14.5 x 8.4 x 2.2 inches||16 ounce||Chamomile||16 oz (200-400 cups)|
|Tazo Calm Herbal Infusion ChamomileTea - Best for Sore Throat||35 x 55 x 25 inches||7.68 ounce||Chamomile, hibiscus, spearmint, lemongrass, etc.||20 tea bags (pack of 6)|
|Cha4Tea Pure Herbal Chamomile Tea - Best for Sleep||7.5 x 6.2 x 6.1 inches||3.8 ounce||Pure chamomile||36 tea pods|
|Yogi Tea Comforting Chamomile Tea - Best for Stomach||6 x 10 x 5 inches||13.92 ounce||Organic chamomile flower||96 tea bags (6 pack)|
|Bigelow Cozy Herbal Chamomile Tea - Best for Weight Loss||10 x 5.9 x 5.6 inches||28 ounce||Chamomile flowers||20 count (pack of 6)|
|Stash Tea Herbal Chamomile Tea - Best for Anxiety||6.5 x 6.5 x 6 inches||12.7 ounce||Blended chamomile flowers||100 tea bags|
|Nature Restore Organic Chamomile Tea - Best for Skin||10 x 6 x 1.9 inches||4 ounce||Organic chamomile||4 oz zip bag|
|Twinings of London Pure Chamomile Tea||7.8 x 6.3 x 4.4 inches||7.25 ounce||Pure Chamomile||25 K-Cups (Pack of 6)|
|Choice Organic Teas Herbal Chamomile Tea||9.5 x 4.8 x 5.9 inches||2.4 ounce||Organic chamomile||16 tea bags|
|Tealyra Egyptian Chamomile Tea||9.25 x 7.01 x 2.99 inches||3.99 ounce||Organic chamomile & honey||3.5 oz zip bag|
|The Tea Company Dried Flowers Chamomile Tea||2 x 9 x 6.5 inches||4 ounce||Chamomile flower||4 oz (60 Cups)|
|Stash Tea Nights Herbal Chamomile Tea||8.5 x 7.56 x 5.83 inches||12.7 ounce||Chamomile, natural lotus flavor, and mint||100 tea bags|
Which Are The Best Chamomile Teas To Buy?
Davidson’s Tea and Traditional Medicinals are the two best chamomile teas because of their excellent flavor and great effect on your health. Celestial Seasonings is also a name to mention because of its rich taste and affordable price.
Let’s take a look at the best chamomile teas in 2021 below:
- Best Overall: Davidson’s Tea Bulk Herb Chamomile Tea
“Easy-to-drink buttery flavor, loose-leaf form, easy to adjust in density, rich and balanced flavor, calming effect, help to sleep well, and larger package for long time use.”
- Best Budget: Celestial Seasonings Honey Vanilla Chamomile Tea
“Light floral flavor blends with honey, vanilla, and citrus, suitable for dieters, biodegradable tea bags, protect the environment, no artificial flavor or preservative, good price.”
- Best Organic: Traditional Medicinals Organic Chamomile Tea
“Medicinal herbs and organic chamomile, fragrant flavor with honey scent, attractive bitter taste, easy to drink, safe for health, hygienic individually wrapped tea bags.”
- Best for Relaxation: U.S Wellness Naturals Organic Chamomile Tea
“Powerful soothing effect, sweet floral flavor, health safety, preserve the flowers better, loose-leaf form, easily adjusted in density, no additives, no pesticides or herbicides.”
- Best for Sore Throat: Tazo Calm Herbal Infusion ChamomileTea
“Helps relieve sore throats and headaches effectively, delicious taste like apple, blending with natural herbs, safe for health, calming, and relaxing your mind.”
- Best for Sleep: Cha4Tea Pure Herbal Chamomile Tea
“Does not contain caffeine, delicious taste, helps you relax and sleep well, convenient to use with Keurig, multiple pods in one pack for long-term use.”
- Best for Stomach: Yogi Tea Comforting Chamomile Tea
“Ideal for the stomach, long time use, mild and silky taste, suitable for dieters, no artificial flavors or sweeteners, and packed in a compostable bag.”
- Best for Weight Loss: Bigelow Cozy Herbal Chamomile Tea
“Pure and smooth chamomile scent, separate tea bags with preservative foil, environment friendly, biodegradable package, bigger size and suitable for dieters.”
- Best for Anxiety: Stash Tea Herbal Chamomile Tea
“Exceptional floral and apple flavor, ideal for anxiety and depression, not containing any genetically modified ingredients, safe for health, and individually wrapped tea bag.”
- Best for Skin: Nature Restore Organic Chamomile Tea
“Fresh chamomile tea with buds, safe for health, great taste and flavor, can be used for skincare and reused without any flavor loss.”
My Reviews For The Top 15 Best Chamomile Teas in 2021
You are also anxious to go into the main section to understand more details about the best chamomile teas today, right? Let’s see all the detailed features of the 15 best chamomile teas in this 2021:
1. Davidson’s Tea Bulk Herb Chamomile Tea
If you need a tea that can calm your mind and bring you better sleep, then Davidson’s Tea Bulk Herb Chamomile Tea is the tea you should drink. Especially, the loose-leaf form of this chamomile tea helps you easily adjust in density.
This Egyptian chamomile has a beautiful yellow color with a sweet and buttery-like taste, although you can sometimes experience a bit of a bitter aftertaste. When properly brewed, your cup of tea will have a rich and balanced flavor.
Incredibly, Davidson’s Tea Bulk Herb Chamomile Tea calms your mind and body. It helps you sleep better and feel more comfortable after waking up. When you are in the changing weather, this chamomile tea can help you feel better.
Davidson’s Tea Bulk Herb Chamomile Tea comes in large sachets lined with foil to keep chamomiles fresh.
- Kosher Certified
- Made from Egyptian chamomiles
- Foil lined wrapping and can be opened/closed
- Easy-to-drink buttery flavor for everyone
- The package is designed to maintain freshness
- Loose-leaf form is easy to adjust in density
- Rich and balanced flavor
- Have the calming effect and help you sleep well
- Larger package for long time use
- Sometimes there is stalks and some unwanted things mixed in the tea
- Sometimes the taste is a bit bitter
|Flavor||Sweet and buttery|
|Certified||USDA organic, caffeine-free|
2. Celestial Seasonings Honey Vanilla Chamomile Tea
If you’ve been bored of pure chamomiles and are looking for a more intense tea flavor, you can look to the Celestial Seasonings Honey Vanilla Chamomile Tea.
This is chamomile tea combined with honey and vanilla, both accentuating the tea’s natural flavor while creating a richer flavor without losing the calming effects of the chamomile.
In addition, additional natural aromas such as orange peel and lemongrass help balance the sweetness to give the tea a full flavor with an appealing golden citrus color.
Moreover, Celestial Seasonings Honey Vanilla Chamomile Tea has moderate strength and taste and contains no caffeine, so it’s good to drink in the afternoon. You can also drink it whenever you have trouble sleeping and need to relax.
- Contains 100% natural ingredients
- No artificial flavors or artificial colors
- Does not contain preservatives
- The box is recyclable
- Light floral flavor blends with honey, vanilla, and citrus
- Helps you feel relaxed and sleep well
- Suitable for dieters
- The tea bags are biodegradable
- Minimize negative impacts on the environment
- Does not contain preservatives or artificial flavors
- Good price
- Some people don’t like the light flavor
- Flower scent can be overwhelmed by other scents
|Flavor||Flavor, honey, vanilla & citrus|
|Ingredients||Chamomile, cinnamon, hibiscus & orange peel|
|Package Type||Stringless tea bag|
|Certified||Gluten-free & caffeine-free|
3. Traditional Medicinals Organic Chamomile Tea
With Traditional Medicinals Organic Chamomile Tea, you will enjoy organic Egyptian chamomile tea in one convenient filter bag. If you didn’t know, Traditional Medicinals is a reliable brand that has been producing high-quality tea since the 1970s.
Made with 100% dried chamomile, these all-organic tea bags are the perfect dispensing system for a good cup of tea before bedtime. Besides, each tea bag is individually packed, making it easy to transport and preserve the tea’s quality.
In particular, Traditional Medicinals Organic Chamomile Tea is certified non-GMO and does not contain any artificial flavors or additives. These chamomiles are also USDA certified organic and certified as Kosher.
Furthermore, Traditional Medicinals Organic Chamomile Tea has a blend of chamomile, honey, and floral scent. It really does what the natural chamomile can do to help you relax.
- 0 calories
- No preservatives
- Fair Trade Certified Farm
- Originated from Egypt
- Made with medicinal herbs and organic chamomile
- Fragrant flavor of chamomile scent mixed with a honey scent
- The bitter taste is attractive and easy to drink
- Safe for health thanks to non-GMO ingredients
- The tea bag is individually wrapped, hygienic, and easy to use
- Good for your sleep
- Suitable for dieters
- It may be necessary to mix with two bags for stronger tea
- Taste is a bit light
|Flavor||Floral & honey|
|Ingredients||Organic chamomile flower|
|Package Type||Tea bag|
|Certified||USDA Organic, Kosher, Non-GMO|
4. U.S Wellness Naturals Organic Chamomile Tea
(Best for Relaxation)
If you want the real taste of chamomile and are most concerned with its medicinal benefits, then U.S Wellness Naturals Chamomile Tea is the tea for you. This is the German Chamomile. In particular, its loose-leaf form helps you easily adjust the concentration as desired.
In addition to drinking, you can choose this pure chamomile tea to use for other purposes, such as facials. U.S Wellness Naturals Chamomile Tea has a sweet taste as well as numerous health benefits, especially its soothing properties.
If you drink U.S Wellness Naturals Chamomile Tea regularly, you will experience the true benefits of chamomile tea such as good for relaxation, sleep, stomach, digestion, and antioxidant.
Besides, the bag is designed with three layers to protect the freshness of the chamomile inside. With the loose-leaf form of this tea, you can get 200-400 serving per bag. This ensures that you can get enough nutrients in your body.
- Chamomile tea 100%
- BPA free
- USDA organic certification
- No additives
- No pesticides, herbicides
- Chamomile of Germany
- Powerful soothing effect
- Sweet floral flavor
- Safe for health
- A bag made of a laminated polymer preserves the flowers better
- The loose-leaf form can be easily adjusted in density
- There are other parts of the plant mixed with the chamomile
|Certified||BPA free, USDA organic|
|Brand||U.S Wellness Naturals|
5. Tazo Calm Herbal Infusion ChamomileTea
(Best for Sore Throat)
If you crave some herbal tea in the evening, Tazo Calm Herbal Infusion ChamomileTea will help. This calming chamomile tea will help you relax and lull you to sleep at the end of the day.
Tazo Calm Herbal Infusion ChamomileTea has a velvety and mildly sweet aroma with a blend of chamomile, rose petals, and several other herbs. You can also feel the apple-like taste clearly.
Furthermore, Tazo Calm Herbal Infusion ChamomileTea also has a calming effect on your body and mind. When you have a sore throat and headache, you can also try this tea to get unexpected results.
In particular, Tazo Calm Herbal Infusion ChamomileTea does not contain caffeine and is very safe for your health because it has no additives or preservatives.
- Chamomile, hibiscus, and spearmint
- 100% natural
- Does not contain caffeine
- No additives and preservatives
- Delicious taste like apple
- Blending with natural herbs
- Safe for health
- Calming and relaxing your mind
- Helps relieve sore throats and headaches effectively
- Not taste like pure chamomile
|Flavor||Herbs & apples|
|Ingredients||Chamomile, hibiscus, spearmint, lemongrass, etc.|
|Certified||Frustration-Free Packaging, caffeine-free|
6. Cha4Tea Pure Herbal Chamomile Tea
(Best for Sleep)
If you have a Keurig machine to quickly and easily make a cup of tea, then Cha4Tea Pure Herbal Chamomile Tea is available in a convenient K-Cup form for you to use with your brewer.
Although you don’t make tea the traditional way, the tea pods contain pure chamomile for the same taste and effect. Some people wonder about the K-Cup quality, but let me reassure you that the Keurig doesn’t diminish the tea’s original taste.
Besides, Cha4Tea Pure Herbal Chamomile Tea offers a great chamomile flavor in the easy-to-use K-Cup pods. With 100% chamomile flower and no additives, this Cha4Tea will ensure it is extremely safe for your health. This tea also helps you relax and sleep better.
Especially with Cha4Tea K-Cup, having a cup of tea ready after a stressful working day has never been easier. Just put a pod in your Keurig machine, and you’ll get the true taste of chamomile and its amazing benefits.
- 100% pure chamomile
- Use with all Keurig brewers, including Keurig 2.0
- Made in USA
- Has a delicious cool taste
- Help to relax and sleep well
- Making tea with the Keurig machine is easy
- K-Cup tea pods are convenient to use
- Multiple pods in one pack for long term use
- K-Cup pods are non-compostable and non-recyclable
- Tea pods are easy to break
|Ingredients||Pure chamomile flower|
|Package Type||Single-serve tea pod|
7. Yogi Tea Comforting Chamomile Tea
(Best for Stomach)
Made from organic chamomiles, Yogi Tea Comforting Chamomile Tea is certified free of GMO and does not contain artificial flavors or sweeteners.
With the effect of relieving stress, soothing the throat, and even helping the body thinner, Yogi Tea Comforting Chamomile Tea is useful for those who want to enhance relaxation.
Besides, the taste of Yogi Tea Comforting Chamomile Tea is extremely gentle and pleasant. In particular, this tea works to help you reduce stomach discomfort as well as anxiety.
You can place two tea bags in a cup and soak for 7 minutes for a stronger taste. You can also add honey to increase its great taste.
- 95 tea bags for a long time use
- Does not contain artificial additives
- Ideal for the throat as well as stomach
- The taste is mild and silky
- Suitable for dieters
- No artificial flavors or sweeteners
- Packed in a compostable bag
- Each tea bag is not individually packed in foil
- The taste is not very strong
|Ingredients||Organic chamomile flower|
|Certified||Kosher, Non-GMO, gluten-free|
8. Bigelow Cozy Herbal Chamomile Tea
(Best for Weight Loss)
Bigelow Cozy Herbal Chamomile Tea is made with 100% Kosher Parve chamomile. In particular, this tea is also verified by the non-GM project, so it’s absolutely good for your health.
Besides, this Bigelow Cozy Herbal Chamomile Tea is plain-flavored. Rest assured, as it has no additives or artificial flavors; you can treat it as a herbal beverage when needed.
How to use it is very simple; you just need to pour boiling water through the Bigelow Chamomile tea bag into a cup and soak for 3 to 5 minutes; you will have a super gentle and delicious herbal tea. You can also enhance the flavor by serving with a little bit of raw honey.
Incredibly, Bigelow Cozy Herbal Chamomile Tea will put you to sleep easily. Moreover, anxiety is also reduced when using this tea regularly.
Moreover, Bigelow Cozy Herbal Chamomile Tea has 100 fresh packs made of special foil to protect the tea from air and moisture, so you can enjoy delicious tea without worrying about quality over time.
- Bigger size pack
- Produced by the whole chamomile in America
- Non preservations
- Pure and smooth chamomile scent
- Separate tea bags with preservative foil
- Environmentally friendly thanks to the biodegradable package
- Suitable for dieters
- Teabags can be broken
- The taste is a bit weak; you may need 2-3 bags/time
|Certified||Kosher Parve, Non-GMO, gluten-free, caffeine-free|
9. Stash Tea Herbal Chamomile Tea
(Best for Anxiety)
Are you looking for a chamomile tea with a more refreshing flavor? Stash Tea Herbal Chamomile Tea with its aroma and apple-like flavor will help you satisfy.
Made from Egyptian-sourced chamomile, Stash Tea Herbal Chamomile Tea comes in a box of 100 tea bags individually wrapped for hygiene and freshness.
With Stash Tea Herbal Chamomile Tea, you can relax with a cup of sweet and soothing apple flavor of chamomile anytime you need. Your anxiety will be gone with the wind when your lips touch this amazing tea.
In particular, Stash Tea Herbal Chamomile Tea has been certified for the Non-GMO Project. It is also Kosher certified to keep your health safe.
- Chamomile is of Egyptian origin
- Tea bags are individually wrapped
- Ideal for dieters
- Exceptional floral and apple flavor
- Ideal for anxiety and depression
- Does not contain any genetically modified ingredients
- Safe for health
- Keep for longer thanks to the individually wrapped tea bags
- Not certified organic
- Little chamomile in the tea bag
|Flavor||Flower & apple|
|Ingredients||Blended chamomile flower|
10. Nature Restore Organic Chamomile Tea
(Best for Skin)
Another loose tea leaf for you. Nature Restore Organic Chamomile Tea is USDA organic certified. This is a non-GM tea that has been fully tested.
Containing German chamomiles sourced from Egypt or Croatia, Nature Restore Organic Chamomile Tea comes packaged as a handy zip-back pullable package.
When taken, Nature Restore Organic Chamomile Tea will give you a calm and gentle effect. Especially with Nature Restore Organic Chamomile Tea, your skin can be improved by its benefits.
Moreover, Nature Restore Organic Chamomile Tea also keeps the flower bud intact. You can also soak it again and again without losing its rich flavor.
- USDA Organic Certified
- Originating from Egypt or Croatia
- 4 oz pack can be opened/closed
- Fresh German chamomile tea with buds
- 100% USDA organic is safe for health
- Great taste and aroma
- Can be used for skincare
- Can be reused without any flavor loss
- May contain many branches mixed in flowers
|Certified||USDA Organic, GMO-free, Kosher|
11. Twinings of London Pure Chamomile Tea
If you’re looking for a K-Cup chamomile Tea for your Keurig machine, then try Twinings of London Pure Chamomile Tea. This tea has six-packs of 24 K-Cups. You can brew it as a 6 oz or 8 oz mug with all Keurig brewers.
Twinings of London Pure Chamomile Tea is made from carefully hand-selected pure chamomile flowers to create a frugal drink with the pure aroma of chamomile without being overly herbal.
In particular, Twinings of London Pure Chamomile Tea has the ability to soothe the stomach very well and support your sleep. Furthermore, you can lose weight if you incorporate this tea into your diet.
Besides having a much softer flavor than most other teas, it also aids in digestion.
- Help reduce insomnia and stomach pain
- Six-packs of 24 K-Cups
- Use with all Keurig brewers
- Pure chamomiles are carefully selected
- Completely natural ingredients
- The K-Cup is convenient to use
- Pure chamomile scent
- Stability quality
- The taste is slightly weak compared to traditional teas
|Certified||USDA organic, caffeine-free|
|Brand||Twinings of London|
12. Choice Organic Teas Herbal Chamomile Tea
You will love Choice Organic Teas Herbal Chamomile Tea for many reasons. This is certified organic and non-GMO tea.
Besides, Choice Organic Teas Herbal Chamomile Tea has a gentle, sweet floral scent that makes you feel calm right after enjoying it.
Moreover, the Choice Organic Teas Herbal Chamomile tea bags are also environmentally friendly thanks to 100% natural fibers. Its boxes are also produced for biodegradation.
With the caffeine-free Choice Organic Teas Herbal Chamomile Tea, you can enjoy a relaxing cup of tea day and night.
- Does not contain Caffeine
- 100% biodegradable
- Made in USA
- The Egyptian chamomile carefully selected
- Health safety
- Help to soothe and sleep well
- Teabags made from natural fibers
- Recyclable boxes help protect the environment
- Sweet floral scent
- Flowers can fall out of the bag
|Certified||USDA organic, non-GMO, gluten-free, Kosher certified|
|Brand||Choice Organic Teas|
13. Tealyra Egyptian Chamomile Tea
Tealyra Egyptian chamomile tea package has a floral flavor and sweet honey flavor without any aroma. This is a 100% organic tea that is safe for your sleep and helps relieve stress.
With pure organic Egyptian chamomiles, Tealyra Egyptian Chamomile Tea has a pleasant, not too strong smell like other loose leaf teas. Besides, you also easily adjust the concentration of tea more with this loose-leaf form.
Incredibly, the Tealyra Egyptian Chamomile Tea bag comes with an air-tight zip lock that can be closed to keep it fresh and opens up when needed.
- Egyptian origin chamomile
- Airtight zip lock bag
- No flavoring added
- Increase sleep quality and reduce stress
- Has sweet floral and honey flavors
- Does not contain any additives
- Completely organic for good health
- Easy opening and closing package
- Flowers are tender
- There may be some insects among the flowers
|Flavor||Flower & honey|
|Ingredients||Organic chamomile & honey|
14. The Tea Company Dried Flowers Chamomile Tea
Unlike tea bags, liquid leaf tea allows you to control the concentration while also helping you visualize and know for sure the quality of the tea you are brewing. The Tea Company Dried Flowers Chamomile Tea contains 100% dried flowers, made in the form of liquid leaves to help you easily adjust the density as you like.
Non-GMO and certified organic, The Tea Company Dried Flowers Chamomile Tea helps you control the tea density. This means you can extend the time of using this tea pack as you wish.
Moreover, the chamomiles are stored in foil pouches with lids to keep them fresh. Furthermore, tea is produced in small batches rather than in bulk to ensure you bring the freshest chamomiles. It is strong enough to give you the true feeling of fresh chamomile flowers.
Incredibly, if you feel the need for a stronger tea, you can make it using more chamomile. Besides, you can reuse the flowers by soaking them several times a day to save tea. This tea also works to support sleep quality and relaxation, aid digestion, boost your immune system.
- 100% organic chamomile
- No additives
- Completely natural and no additives
- Can be soaked several times a day
- Bag lined with foil and lid
- Rich floral fragrance
- The density can be adjusted
- There are no tea bags or pods to protect the environment
- Not as convenient as a filter bag
- The smell can be a bit pungent
|Certified||USDA, Gluten-free, Kosher Certified|
|Brand||The Tea Company|
15. Stash Tea Nights Herbal Chamomile Tea
Stash Tea Nights Herbal Chamomile Tea is your ideal choice if you prefer a flavor that blends more than just chamomile. This is a drink to choose from on a difficult night’s sleep.
Stash Tea Nights Herbal Chamomile Tea comes in 100 individually wrapped tea bags that are a caffeine-free blend of chamomile, mint, and natural lotus scent. This mixture is kosher certified and Project Non-GMO.
Besides, all of the tea ingredients blend wonderfully to induce relaxation for you to fall asleep easily. Although lotus and peppermint are somewhat overwhelming the scent of chamomile, you can still benefit from chamomile’s calming properties.
The large size of the Stash Tea Nights Herbal Chamomile Tea promises you long-term use. Plus, it’s individually wrapped in foil that stays fresh to preserve its original taste when used.
- 100 tea bags
- Tea bags are individually wrapped
- Made from chamomile, natural lotus flavor, and mint
- Light sweet floral flavor with mint
- Packaged in foil to keep the tea fresh
- 100 tea bags for long-term use
- Has a non-pure chamomile flavor
- Strings can easily fall out of tea bags
|Flavor||Flower, mint & lotus|
|Ingredients||Chamomile, natural lotus flavor, and mint|
How To Choose The Best Chamomile Tea Before Purchasing
Here are some things to consider for you to choose to buy the most suitable chamomile tea:
Liquid leaf tea is fresher, but it not only has a lower environmental impact as loose leaves require less packaging and processing. You also enjoy watching the dried chamomiles soaked in water as they bloom.
Tea bags are usually not as concentrated and not as fresh. However, they are very easy to use. Simply put one bag in the cup quickly and wait a few minutes. In addition, this type is also relatively cheap because it is mass-produced.
As for the K-Cup, you can choose to have a Keurig with you. Or not, you can completely use it as a regular cup. However, the flavor will be less rich than the loose-leaf.
Flavor & Taste
Tea is made from 100% chamomile, with basic taste and effect. However, many types of chamomile tea are also sold in combination with many other herbs. The aroma and flavor also vary from original chamomile tea, so you can enjoy a wider variety.
Depending on your preference, whether the chamomile aroma is strong or the fragrance is mild, the bitter taste or the sweet taste, the characteristic chamomile flavor, or a blend, you will choose the right tea.
Many teas incorporate other natural herbs for a synthetic flavor. You should use your preference to choose whole or synthetic products.
Variation in flavor and aroma, derived from blended herbs. Therefore, you can choose tea according to your mood and interests of the day.
You should also prioritize teas without fragrance, as artificial additives can make chamomile tea lose its true flavor.
If you like to drink lots of teacups a day, then spending a lot of money for a small cup of tea may not be worth it. Try choosing a package that includes multiple tea bags with no loss of quality.
Conversely, if you plan to drink only one cup a month when you have trouble sleeping, try and choose a tea that will easily preserve and won’t spoil over time.
The quality of chamomile tea does not always dictate the flower’s origin or the growing process.
Instead, look for teas that are certified organic and non-GMO. This means that chamomiles are grown in the cleanest and most natural ways.
Organic & Pure
Organic means that the tea does not use pesticides or chemical fertilizers. If this is your concern, opt for certified organic chamomile teas.
Sometimes inexpensive fillers or additives are used to reduce production costs. Carefully consider the ingredients of the tea you plan to buy.
Mass production of many teas results in weaker flavor density. You will probably need two bags to get to the density you like.
Therefore, if you are a person who is concerned about the concentration of tea, be careful about this selection.
Impact On The Environment
Some brands ensure that they minimize packaging and make the packaging they use recyclable and compostable.
If you are interested in this, choose a tea that carries the spirit of environmental protection.
How much does chamomile tea cost? There is a variety of chamomile teas from the super cheap options of chamomile tea over the more expensive ones. You need to consider the tea price and efficiency, the amount suitable for your needs.
Because the box packing is different, long-term use, it is necessary to pay attention to financial conditions. Compare the use, quantity, and price to choose the right purchase. Focus on the type of chamomile and its origin to judge its price.
When choosing to buy tea products, you should buy tea with a clear origin to ensure quality, ingredients are controlled, and the manufacturing process is clean and safe.
Tea brands must be reputable, have quality accreditation, food safety, and protect consumers like some of the following brands:
- Davidson’s Tea: The brand has gone through a lot of research over the past decade to create teas that positively contribute to a healthy lifestyle.
- Traditional Medicinals: attaching importance to the sustainability, purity of tea ingredients, as well as a social activity and environmental protection.
- Celestial Seasonings: brings relaxing herbal teas to energizing you. Promises to bring your day a great balance.
Way To Make A Delicious Cup Of Chamomile Tea
Making a cup of chamomile tea is incredibly easy:
- Boil a kettle of boiling water, then place it in a teapot.
- Place 10 – 15 chamomile flowers or 1-2 tea bags in the teapot.
- Add boiling water from the teapot to the kettle and cover with the lid.
- About 2 minutes, you can add milk or honey to infuse the tea.
- Wait about 5 minutes for warm water to soak into the flowers.
- Pour the chamomiles into a cup and enjoy the delicious taste of a cup of chamomile tea.
- You can brew it cold or make chamomile iced tea.
Tip: When drinking Chamomile tea, you should mix in a small teapot and add the hot water you feel slowly to preserve the tea’s flavor. Using too big teapots will make the taste pale because the water quickly cools down much of the taste.
You can refer to this video to see how to cook chamomile tea with real milk, and how delicious your tea will be:
You can refer to the Q&A below to find useful information for you:
My Top Pick
To me, Davidson’s Tea Bulk Herb Chamomile Tea is the best because of its rich flavor and great effect on health.
I hope that you’ve enjoyed reading about chamomile tea itself, as well as some evidence so far of its possible health benefits.
So I believe our chamomile tea reviews have helped alleviate some of the stress when you have to choose the best chamomile tea for your taste.