If you’re someone who constantly leads a busy lifestyle but can’t seemingly compromise with those stale and tasteless foods taken from the fridge, chances are the best freezer container is the adjustment that you need to get right back on track.
As it turns out, choosing the right freezer container for your storage needs is more complicated than one might think. We’re taking into consideration the material, design, durability, and other significant features to optimize its usability in your cooking routine.
Just so you don’t stress yourself out, I’ve done the tough part to offer you a comprehensive review of everything you need to know about these versatile kitchen utensils. If you’re ready, let’s dive right into it!
Table of Contents
Benefits Of A Freezer Container
The best freezer containers are packed with a variety of benefits to upgrade your kitchen routine to a different level. Flick through the following advantages for more reasons why you should own these pieces.
Whether it’s a big-batch recipe or fresh ingredients to portion out for the entire week, freezer containers are must-haves to ensure that your foods stay fresh and healthy in the refrigerator. Plus, a decent airtight container prevents all the nasty freezer burns that we foodies try to avoid.
- Top 16 Best Beverage Dispensers To Buy in 2021
- Top 15 Best Grill Covers On The Market 2021
- Top 15 Best Insulated Lunch Boxes To Buy in 2021
- Top 14 Best Scanpan Reviews in 2021
- Top 15 Best Cranberry Juice Reviews in 2021
- Top 15 Best Ginger Tea Reviews in 2021
- Top 15 Best Apple Corers To Buy in 2021
- Top 12 Best Area Rugs for Kitchen To Buy in 2021
With the right equipment, you can keep fresh fruits, veggies, and meats at your disposal for ready-to-eat meals at any time. Also, it’s super convenient to stash the excessive leftovers in the freezer to minimize food wastes, whereby effectively saves you some money.
A freezer container is super multi-purposed. Not only capable of accommodating a variety of food items, from solids to liquids, to expand their shelf lives in your fridge, it also gives you the flexibility to bring your lunches on the go or share your tasty meals with friends and coworkers.
Ease Of Use
Most freezer containers are quite intuitive to use and suitable for people of all ages. You don’t need much hand strength or dexterity to secure the lids. Additionally, a lot of models can safely go in the dishwasher, so clean-up is no longer a problem in your daily life.
Optimizes Storage Space
When it comes to organizing your fridge space, a freezer container’s space optimization is second to none. It’s often transparent, lightweight, and easily stackable, so every food item is easy to keep track of and access whenever you need it.
Best Types Of Freezer Containers
There’re different options for the best freezer containers in terms of material. Let’s get to know each of them, so you can have a better idea of what you’re opting for.
Glass containers are non-porous, which means they’re effective in preventing all air and liquids from passing through, whereby keep your foods fresh and safe for longer. They’re also resistant to temperature change, so you can reheat your leftovers without the need for another dish.
Plastic containers are lightweight, less prone to breaking, and better for food transportation. They take up less storage space and require less care in maintenance. However, in the long run, they tend to get stained and pitted, making them more suitable for short-term use only.
Aluminum Foil Pan
This commercial-style foil container is, in fact, more common in restaurants and food outlets. It’s lightweight and easy to assemble, but less reliable in long-term storage. This container is safe for both freezers and ovens, so you have the freedom to bake or cook with them too.
The Best Freezer Container Brands
Before deciding which freezer container is your ultimate option, it’s good to check out some of the most prestigious and trustworthy brands in the market.
Prep Naturals is a family business that’s been providing food storage containers to millions of home cooks and professional chefs around the world. Their products are famous for premium qualities, effective leak-proof designs, and great temperature resistance, making them the perfect freezer staples.
Freezer containers from Rubbermaid are budget-friendly and functional as innovative lunchboxes at the same time. These containers are easy to use and keep clean, available in various designs and sizes to meet everyday needs like meal prepping, stashing leftovers, and more.
Freshware’s freezer containers are crafted from 100% pure silicone, with unique and modular design to enhance convenience in your cooking routine. Besides, their high-quality products come at affordable prices, so you can experience these versatile utensils with ease of mind.
Freezer Containers Comparison Table 2021
You should check out the following table, which showcases some of the most crucial categories that we’ll examine to figure out which one of these will be the best freezer container for your storage needs.
|Prep Naturals Glass Meal Prep Freezer Containers - Best Overall||6.5 x 4.75 x 2 inches||7.12 pounds||5||Glass|
|Rubbermaid 1806231 Sandwich Kit Freezer Containers - Best Budget||4.81 x 5.25 x 5.63 inches||15.8 ounces||4||Plastic|
|BAYCO 8 Pack Glass Meal Prep Freezer Containers - Best for Meal Prep||16.3 x 11.42 x 6.02 inches||11.16 pounds||8||Glass|
|Comfy Package Deli Food Storage Freezer Containers - Best Plastic||9.8 x 4.4 x 13.8 inches||1.95 pounds||24||Plastic|
|Spare Essentials 55-Piece Freezer Containers - Best Commercial||8.9 x 6.4 x 6.4 inches||2.47 pounds||55||Aluminum|
|Glotoch 8-Ounce Meal Prep Freezer Containers - Best for Ice Cream||11.2 x 4.6 x 4.5 inches||1.05 pounds||24||Plastic|
|WeeSprout Glass Baby Food Freezer Containers - Best for Baby Food||11.42 x 7.48 x 2.36 inches||4.99 pounds||12||Glass|
|Snapware Glasslock Freezer Containers - Best Glass||12.9 x 9.5 x 7.5 inches||10.95 pounds||10||Glass|
|Freshware 24 Set Deli Meal Prep Freezer Containers - Best for Soup||8 x 4 x 0.5 inches||1.6 ounces||24||Plastic|
|Rubbermaid Easy Find Lids Freezer Containers - Best Versatile||8 x 16 x 10 inches||3.6 pounds||21||Plastic|
|Snapware Snap 'N Stack 2-Layer Freezer Container - Best for Baked Goods||14.75 x 11 x 8.5 inches||4.05 pounds||2 layers||Plastic|
|Razab HomeGoods Extra Large Glass Containers Freezer - Best Large||8.5 x 8.4 x 8 inches||3.02 pounds||3||Glass|
|Konclusive Container Strawberry Red Freezer Container - Best Lockable||7 x 4 x 10 inches||1 pound||1||Plastic|
|Enther Meal Prep Stackable Freezer Containers - Best for Batch Cooking||8.8 x 6 x 2.28 inches||2.4 pounds||20||Plastic|
|DuraHome Deli Round Freezer Containers||15.5 x 9 x 5 inches||2.64 pounds||44||Plastic|
Which Are The Best Freezer Containers To Buy?
Simply put, the best freezer containers are offered by Prep Naturals and Freshware as these utensils aren’t only convenient for daily food storage but also reliable investments in the long run. In terms of economic benefits, Rubbermaid containers are a healthy and cost-effective choice to add to your kitchen gear.
To help you make the right call, I’ve compiled a list of the best freezer containers dedicated to specific needs and requirements. Slowly scroll down and keep in mind if any of these sparks an interest in you.
- Best Overall – Prep Naturals Glass Meal Prep Freezer Containers
“Durable Borosilicate glass can withstand the test of time, easily stackable to save the fridge’s space, and very convenient.”
- Best Budget – Rubbermaid 1806231 Sandwich Kit Freezer Containers
“Low-cost and handy freezer containers, perfect for make-ahead lunches, keep the foods fresh and chilled for serving.”
- Best for Meal Prep – BAYCO 8 Pack Glass Meal Prep Freezer Containers
“Perfectly airtight, efficient, and leak-proof lids, can be used to store any kinds of food items, best meal prepping tools.”
- Best Plastic – Comfy Package Deli Food Storage Freezer Containers
“Made of BPA-free plastic, safe for use in microwave and dishwasher, lightweight and compact to carry around easily.”
- Best Commercial – Spare Essentials 55-Piece Freezer Containers
“Commercial-style foil containers with cardboard lids, keep the foods safe and fresh for delivery, generous capacity.”
- Best for Ice Cream – Glotoch 8-Ounce Meal Prep Freezer Containers
“Entirely airtight and leak-proof, keeps your ice cream safe from crystallization and freezer burns, high-grade BPA-free plastic.”
- Best for Baby Food – WeeSprout Glass Baby Food Freezer Containers
“Constructed from food-grade glass, come in multiple striking colors, tiny-sized containers of 4 ounces, easily stackable.”
- Best Glass – Snapware Glasslock Freezer Containers
“Includes 20 glass containers of variable sizes and shapes for versatility, the matching lids snap on tightly, dishwasher safe.”
- Best for Soup – Freshware 24 Set Deli Meal Prep Freezer Containers
“Cylindrical footprints, ideal space savers for cramped kitchens, holds liquid foods well for later use, easy clean-up.”
- Best Versatile – Rubbermaid Easy Find Lids Freezer Containers
“21 containers of 6 size variations, the rubberized seals keep all the dust and air out, fulfill all your storage needs, easy-find lids.”
- Best for Baked Goods – Snapware Snap ‘N Stack 2-Layer Freezer Container
“Functions as a convertible carrier, holds cupcakes and quarter-sheet cakes, limited lifetime warranty, comfortable handles.”
- Best Large – Razab HomeGoods Extra Large Glass Containers Freezer
“Generous containers hold up to 74 ounces, can withstand drastic temperature change, the lids snap on and off easily.”
- Best Lockable – Konclusive Container Strawberry Red Freezer Container
“Features a detachable lock that’s easy to set up and change, 3 compartments for storing different foods, elegant design.”
- Best for Batch Cooking – Enther Meal Prep Stackable Freezer Containers
“Cook a large batch and portion out for the entire week, sleek black containers with transparent lids, stain-resistant.”
Top 15 Best Freezer Containers Reviews in 2021
With some general ideas in mind, it’s time to get the scoop on each of the best freezer containers on the market. I have a strong belief that you’ll find a new freezer staple when this section comes to an end.
1. Prep Naturals Glass Meal Prep Freezer Containers
Whether you’re planning for a healthy diet or looking for convenient and space-saving food storages, chances are this set of 5 Prep Naturals freezer containers is your best fit. With the leak-proof locking lids, you have the flexibility to use it at home and bring to work or school.
The containers are made of sturdy Borosilicate glass to stand the test of time. They’re also oven and dishwasher safe, so you can easily warm up your leftovers and make a variety of baked goods straight on these versatile tools. Once the cooking is done, simply toss them in the dishwasher for effortless clean-up.
Finally, their stackability will free up a bunch of space in your fridge and pantry. Thus, you have more room to make a week’s worth of lunches and get your food fresh all the time. The 30-ounce capacity is also ideal for helping you serve the right portion without much guesswork.
- A set of 5 Borosilicate glass containers
- Leak-proof locking lids to prevent spills and leaks
- Easily stackable for saving spaces
- 30-ounce capacity for precise portion control
- Can be heated in the microwave and oven
- Perfect for meal prepping
- Versatile and easy to use
- Doesn’t leave any unpleasant odors or tastes
- Lightweight for maneuvering
- Long-lasting and sturdy glass
- It’s a little hard to flip the latches sometimes
|Dimensions||6.5 x 4.75 x 2 inches|
|Feature||Microwave, dishwasher, and oven safe|
Check out this cool video for more information about the Prep Naturals Glass Meal Prep Freezer Containers.
2. Rubbermaid 1806231 Sandwich Kit Freezer Containers
If you’re looking for some low-cost and handy lunch boxes without compromising on the quality, these Rubbermaid containers are definitely worth a try. The kit comprises 4 containers of different sizes and a Blue Ice pack, which altogether fit neatly into most lunch bags.
With this nifty little kit, make-ahead lunches are easy as a pie. The large Sandwich container fits regular bread, while the 2 Snack compartments are perfect for fruits, yogurt, and nuts. Also, the Side container lets you diversify the menu with some simple side dishes like salads or chips.
Besides, these compartments are made of BPA-free plastic, which means you can rest assured that no toxic can leach into your kids’ daily meals. And the special Blue Ice pack that comes along in the set will keep the foods fresh and chilled until serving time.
- Includes 4 containers of different sizes
- Made of BPA-free plastic
- Suitable for almost any lunch bags
- The Blue Ice pack keeps the food cool for a good period
- Visible measurement levels for portion control
- Fits in lunch bags of any sizes
- Easily snap onto each other for compact organization
- Safe for microwave and dishwasher
- Ideal for controlling portion sizes
- Easy to use and clean
- The leak-proof lids aren’t effective with liquids or sauces
- The small containers are pretty hard to open
|Dimensions||4.81 x 5.25 x 5.63 inches|
|Capacity||2 Snack Containers (5 cups)
1 Side Container (1.2 cups)
1 Sandwich Container (2.6 cups)
|Feature||Microwave safe and dishwasher (top rack) safe|
This short video will give you a precise look at the Rubbermaid 1806231 Sandwich Kit Freezer Containers.
3. BAYCO 8 Pack Glass Meal Prep Freezer Containers
(Best for Meal Prep)
Meal prepping is a beneficial strategy for a hectic schedule, yet quite simple to implement as long as you have some high-quality food storages at your disposal. These glass containers from BAYCO are perfectly airtight, durable, and super versatile to get you instant meals anytime in your weekly grind.
Featuring 8 glass containers, each with a 30-ounce capacity, this set can be used to store any kind of foods, from dry rice to liquids like juices or soup. Since they withstand temperatures up to 752F, they can go from the fridge to the oven, saving you some times drying up another dish.
Additionally, the lids are specifically designed to prevent spillage and leakage, thereby keeping your pantry always clean. Though the entire set is dishwasher safe, it’s recommended that you hand-wash the lids to maintain the silicone sealing strips’ states for long-term use.
- Consists of 8 30-ounce food storages
- The containers are oven safe up to 752F
- BPA-free plastic locking lids
- Spill-proof and leak-proof
- Stack up neatly to save extra space in your fridge
- Effective locking mechanism
- Extremely thick and sturdy glass
- Perfect for meal prepping and a multitude of occasions
- Easily last for decades of use
- When stacked up, they tend to slide off one another
- The lids aren’t suitable for cleaning in the dishwasher
|Dimensions||16.3 x 11.42 x 6.02 inches|
|Feature||Microwave safe, oven safe, and dishwasher safe|
Interested in knowing more about the BAYCO 8 Pack Glass Meal Prep Freezer Containers? Check out this video right here!
4. Comfy Package Deli Food Storage Freezer Containers
Are you a busy person who prefers compact and efficient food storage to bring your go-to lunches to work? If yes, these Plastic Deli containers might just be the best selection to fulfill all your needs. They’re especially lightweight, durable, and easy to carry around in places with ease.
The 24 pieces are produced out of BPA-free plastic and safe to use in the dishwasher or microwave, making them ideal utensils for home cooks who love a simple cooking routine. Also, the airtight overlapping lids can lock in the full flavor and freshness of your meals properly.
The transparent design lets you tell exactly the contents inside of each container without opening them up. On the downside, these plastic storages are crafted to be disposable. With a tendency to break down, crack, or get stained over time, they’re the better choice for short-term purposes.
- Crafted of premium, BPA-free plastic
- Airtight overlapping lids
- Safe for use in the dishwasher and microwave
- The package includes 24 pieces
- Designed to be disposable
- Easily stackable for small areas
- Very lightweight, compact, and portable
- Flexible for a variety of foods
- Keep foods nice and fresh for serving
- They usually get pitted, cracked, or stained over time
- Not the best selection for use in the long run
|Dimensions||9.8 x 4.4 x 13.8 inches|
|Feature||Microwave safe and dishwasher safe|
5. Spare Essentials 55-Piece Freezer Containers
Unlike previous models, you’ll find these commercial-style Spare Essential foil containers in many takeaway restaurants and food outlets everywhere. These containers come with cardboard lids, which altogether are capable of preserving your food for longer from bacteria and moisture.
Thanks to their disposability, you can bake, cook, and reheat any types of foods with no tiring clean-up. They’re also great vehicles to share delicious meals with your friends without the need for them to return an empty container. If you’re running a restaurant, these pans will keep your customers’ orders safe and fresh for delivery.
Lastly, each container holds a maximum of 2.25 lb, so you don’t have to fret over the leftovers after a massive potluck or party. Simply pop those remaining salads, casseroles, and tortillas chips in the pan, cover it up neatly with a lid and stash it in the fridge for eating at a later time.
- The pack consists of 55 aluminum foil containers
- Comes with flat cardboard lids
- Designed for optimal disposability
- Generous 2.25-lb capacity
- For baking, grilling, reheating and storing in the freezer
- Easy prepping and clean-up
- Sharing leftovers with no worries about getting the containers back
- Versatile for cooking and delivering foods
- Quick to assemble together
- Convenient to add meals’ information on the lids
- The aluminum foil is rather thin and flimsy
- Not the best choice for long-term storage
|Dimensions||8.9 x 6.4 x 6.4 inches|
|Feature||Oven safe (not the lid)|
6. Glotoch 8-Ounce Meal Prep Freezer Containers
(Best for Ice Cream)
Whether you’re taking the time to make a batch of ice cream or buying some flavors from the local store, chances are an airtight freezer-safe container is exactly what you need. With these Glotoch 8-Ounce Freezer Containers in hand, you can rest assured that your icy treats are kept fresh and tasty.
Each container has a volume of 8 ounces to hold a perfect single-serving portion. They’re made out of BPA-free plastic that can be reused for any make-ahead meal plans. Also, the lids are entirely leak-proof, whereby protects your ice cream from crystallization and freezer burns.
In addition, these utensils are easily stackable, so you can have a better organization for your storage space. They’re durable and super flexible for ease of use. However, you should keep in mind that the optimal leak-proof design may make it hard to open the tightly sealed lids.
Apart from this pack of 8-ounce containers, you also have the flexibility to choose among other size variations, such as the Glotoch Deli Soup 16-Ounce Freezer Container or the Glotoch 32-Ounce Plastic Freezer Containers depending on your family’s needs.
- Arrives in a pack of 24 counts
- Snap lock watertight and leak-proof lids
- Crafted from high-grade plastic for flexibility
- Holds a maximum of 8 ounces at a time
- Available in larger sizes, including 16, 25, and 32-ounce
- Easily stackable for systematic organization
- Completely safe for your health
- Versatile for liquid and solid foods
- Great for storing individual portions of ice cream
- Stands up well to repeated use
- Due to the leak-proof design, the lids are somewhat hard to open
- These plastic containers tend to be warped and stained after several months
|Dimensions||11.2 x 4.6 x 4.5 inches|
|Feature||Dishwasher microwave safe|
7. WeeSprout Glass Baby Food Freezer Containers
(Best for Baby Food)
It’s undoubted that your little ones constantly need nutrients from fresh foods like peas, fruits, and carrots to grow up properly. With this set of 12 tiny-sized glass containers, your parenting journey will be easier than ever, since they hold the perfect amount of foods to make a single-serving meal for your kids at once.
These robust jars are made of food-grade glass, so you can rest assured that no toxic chemicals can get into your child’s system. Besides, the lids come in multiple bright colors, which you have the freedom to write on and keep track of the contents inside, such as dates or ingredients’ labels.
Finally, the little pieces aren’t only lightweight but also easily stackable to maximize your kitchen’s space. Besides, these jars can be used for a variety of purposes like storing spices, meal prepping, and stashing the excessive leftovers to take out for serving whenever you want.
- Constructed of premium and scratch-resistant glass
- 12 counts of 4-ounce containers
- The lids are multi-colored and easily labeled
- Clear measurement markings for portion control
- Includes a dry easer marker
- Extra thick and strong glass for long-term storage
- Easy to coordinate meals and snacks
- Perfect size for babies and toddlers
- No guesswork needed
- The circular design helps to maximize the space
- The measurement markings wear off gradually
- They can crack due to a rapid change in temperature
|Dimensions||11.42 x 7.48 x 2.36 inches|
|Feature||Microwave safe and dishwasher safe|
Watch this video to learn how these WeeSprout Glass Baby Food Freezer Containers will benefit your parenting journey.
8. Snapware Glasslock Freezer Containers
For home cooks who favor ease of use and sustainability, glassware containers are always the way to go. Comprising of 20 glass food storages of different sizes and shapes, these Snapware containers have everything you need to keep all your ingredients and leftovers fresh for longer.
The set offers round, square, and rectangle containers, with discrete capacities ranging from 0.73 to 6 cups. Thus, they can accommodate food items of any sizes to fulfill your cooking and baking needs. Every container comes with a corresponding lid, that snaps on tightly so nothing can spill outside.
Furthermore, since these glass pieces are non-porous, they don’t transmit any chemicals or stains into your foods, keeping them fresh in the refrigerator even for a long period of time. The containers are also microwavable, so you have the flexibility to enjoy a hot lunch every day at work.
- Reliable leak-proof lids
- Provides round, square, and rectangle-shaped containers
- Made with tempered and durable glass
- Can accommodate food items of different sizes
- Microwavable,oven and dishwasher safe
- Practical sizes for portion control
- Fits into any kitchen settings
- Easy to clean, open, and close
- Doesn’t retain any odors or stains
- Makes a practical gift for your loved ones
- The lids aren’t microwavable
- They can be pretty stiff to close at first attempts
|Dimensions||12.9 x 9.5 x 7.5 inches|
|Capacity||Rectangle (1.6 Cup) and (3.5 Cup)
Round (1.6 Cup) and (0.73 Cup)
Square (1.5 Cup), (6 Cup), and (3.3 Cup)
|Feature||Dishwasher-safe; oven, and microwave safe(without lid)|
9. Freshware 24 Set Deli Meal Prep Freezer Containers
(Best for Soup)
If you love to indulge in the warming nature of soup on a regular basis, you’re likely going to appreciate these 24 Freshware Deli containers. With the capacity of 32 ounces each, they’re impeccable tools to help divide a huge pot of soup into reasonable portions to enjoy through the weekdays.
The plastic containers boast cylindrical footprints, that can handle a variety of foods like soup, veggies, meats, and so on to help you stick to a varied and well-balanced diet. They’re also extremely lightweight and compact, so you can carry them to your workplace or school.
Additionally, cleaning these pieces is as effortless as it is since you can just pop them in the dishwasher. The 24 counts are sure to be adequate for all your kitchen work. When stacked upon each other, they take up next to no space, which is super convenient for a cramped kitchen.
- The set includes 24 containers with lids
- Leak-proof and airtight lids
- Crafted from BPA-free and heavy-duty plastic
- Perfect for portioning out large batches of foods
- Can be popped in the dishwasher and microwave
- Compact and space-saving
- Can be used to store any liquids or solid foods
- Clean-up is a breeze
- Easily stackable
- Durable and resilient for long-term storage
- The lids are prone to warp over time
- Plastic containers are less durable compared with glass counterparts
|Dimensions||8 x 4 x 0.5 inches|
|Feature||Microwave and dishwasher safe|
10. Rubbermaid Easy Find Lids Freezer Containers
Featuring 21 containers of a large size range with corresponding lids, this Rubbermaid set provides you with maximum flexibility to store all kinds of foods at once. Not only freezer-friendly, but these pieces are also suitable for microwaving and stashing ingredients in your pantry or cabinet.
You can conveniently pop some berries or chopped veggies into the tiny-sized containers, and stash large meatloaves or bread in the 7-cup units then refrigerate them. The rubberized seals keep all the air out, whereby saves the foods’ flavor at their best qualities.
Want to know the best part? The matching lids are available in a striking red color, making them super easy to keep track of. These utilitarian pieces allow you to meal prep in advance and gift foods to your friends or coworkers, whether it be a popular pie, granola, or some cookies.
- Convenient and easy-find interlocking lids
- Sturdy and high-quality containers
- Diverse sizes to accommodate all kinds of foods
- All units are dishwasher safe
- The bases are microwavable for reheat-and-eat meals
- Lightweight and portable
- The lids snap together to free up more space
- No leakage even when containing liquid foods
- Perfect for cooking large batches
- The bulk purchase is quite cost-effective
- They stain and warp rather easily if repeatedly microwaved
|Dimensions||8 x 16 x 10 inches|
|Capacity||5 of 0.5 cup
5 of 1.25 cups
5 of 2 cups
2 of 3 cups
2 of 5 cups
2 of 7 cups
|Feature||Microwave-safe(without lid) and dishwasher safe|
See how convenient these Rubbermaid Easy Find Lids Freezer Containers are in real life in the following video.
11. Snapware Snap ‘N Stack 2-Layer Freezer Container
(Best for Baked Goods)
For bakers who make a multitude of sweet treats like muffins, cupcakes, and brownies every week, this Snap ‘N Stack container can be a game-changer. The transparent container is designed with 2 stacking layers, which helps to store and transport baked goods to places easily.
This container functions as a convertible carrier, which means its insert has 12 wells to hold a maximum of 12 cupcakes on each layer. By reversing the insert, you’ll get a flat surface that’s sufficient for a tasty cake that measures up to a quarter sheet size.
Furthermore, this utensil is lightweight, durable, and can go into the microwave whenever you want a cozy sweet treat for the day. Also, you can rest assured that this container is utterly risk-free since it’s backed by a reliable limited lifetime warranty from the manufacturer.
- Includes 2 stacking layers
- Convertible inserts for cupcakes or cakes
- Made of durable and BPA-free plastic
- Can go into the dishwasher and microwave
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Cupcakes snug neatly into the wells
- Airtight lids to keep your baked goods fresh and moist
- Portable for carrying on the road
- Equipped with comfortable handles
- Easy clean-up and reheating
- It’s pretty flimsy and prone to cracking
- Not the best option for storing other varieties of foods
|Dimensions||14.75 x 11 x 8.5 inches|
|Quantity||1 (2-layer container)|
|Capacity||24 cupcakes or a quarter sheet cake|
|Feature||Microwave and dishwasher (top rack) safe|
12. Razab HomeGoods Extra Large Glass Containers Freezer
These extra-large glass containers from Razab HomeGoods come in a set of 3, with the capacity of 27 oz, 40 oz, and 74 oz to accommodate all your storage needs. With these generous containers at your disposal, refrigerating watermelon halves, bunches of celery, and family-sized lasagna will be easy as a pie.
Made out of Borosilicate glass, the 3 pieces are safe for use in the temperatures up to 932F. These versatile utensils give you the freedom to cook, bake, and store plan-ahead meals all-in-one to save your precious time and effort in the kitchen.
Besides, they arrive with corresponding silicone-sealed lids, which aren’t likely to tear or warp even after years of use. You may find it hard to snap the lids at first. But once you get used to it, you’ll no longer experience any freezer burn, and your foods’ shelf lives will be vastly expanded.
- Includes 3 large glass containers
- Airtight and watertight matching lids
- Can withstand temperatures up to 932F
- Safe for oven, microwave, and dishwasher
- Heavy-duty glass can stand to the test of time
- Ideal for storing unwieldy ingredients
- Holds up well in the dishwasher
- Perfectly airtight to prevent freezer burns
- The lids snap on and off easily
- The lids are somewhat tricky to close at first attempts
- They’re a bit hefty and will take up plenty of space in your fridge
|Dimensions||8.5 x 8.4 x 8 inches|
|Capacity||Extra-Large 74 oz (2200 ml)
Large 40 oz (1200 ml)
Medium 27 oz (800 ml)
|Feature||Microwave, oven, and dishwasher safe|
13. Konclusive Container Strawberry Red Freezer Container
Are you afraid that a coworker steal your lunch? Is there a favorite food in the fridge you’d like to keep to yourself? Is yes, this Konclusive lockable container is undoubtedly your ultimate option. This compact unit will not only keep your foods fresh but also put an end to all theft and tampering, so you can enjoy your meals in peace.
This container is separated into 3 compartments to comfortably store different types of foods. It’s also compact and durable for long-term use. Moreover, it comes in 3 gorgeous color variations: red, pink, and gray, so you can choose one that best suits your personal style.
What makes it stand out from the crowd is its detachable lock, which incorporates a three-digit number code that you can easily set up and change. Whether it’s at work, school, or in your own house, you can always rest assured that your delicious meals are properly guarded.
- Available in 3 colors: strawberry red, berry pink, and cool gray
- Divided into 3 compartments
- Equipped with a detachable lock
- Modernistic and elegant design
- Convenient carrying handle
- Can store multiple types of food separately
- Prevent your foods from tampering and theft
- The lock is simple to set up
- Compact and space-saving
- Can be used for storing medicines
- There’s a chance you may receive a defective container of the wrong color
|Dimensions||7 x 4 x 10 inches|
|Feature||Microwave and dishwasher safe|
14. Enther Meal Prep Stackable Freezer Containers
(Best for Batch Cooking)
These freezer containers from Enther feature elegant black bases along with transparent lids. The package includes 20 containers, each of which holds up to 32 ounces of food. With these all-purpose containers in hand, you can cook a large batch and portion out for the entire week.
Made of food-grade plastic, these containers are easily popped into the microwave to deliver some cozy snacks without much preparation. Each unit is divided into 2, one of which is bigger than the other. Therefore, there’s plenty of room for the main course and healthy side dishes for your to-go lunches.
Finally, since these pieces have zero chance of reeking or odors, you needn’t concern about that pungent or herbal smell in the office. With proper care, you can reuse these convenient tools up to 30 times, or store plan-ahead meals for a long period of time.
- 2 separated compartments
- Sleek black containers with clear and airtight lids
- Constructed from BPA-free plastic
- Each package incorporates 20 counts
- 32-ounce capacity for practical portion sizes
- Suitable for daily use and long-term storage
- Easily stackable and microwavable
- The price is a great bargain
- Perfect for big-batch recipes
- Maintain the foods’ freshness and taste in the freezer
- The containers are prone to cracking and warping under heavy-duty usage
- You have to make sure to remove the lid before microwaving it
|Dimensions||8.8 x 6 x 2.28 inches|
|Feature||Microwave and dishwasher safe|
Take a closer look at these Enther Meal Prep Stackable Freezer Containers in this informative video right here!
15. DuraHome Deli Round Freezer Containers
The final item on the list is the DuraHome set of 44 round containers. These pieces come in 3 size variations, ranging from 8 oz to 32 oz to fit a multitude of food items. Despite the different sizes, all of these bases’ lids are interchangeable, so there’s no trouble searching for the right lid every time.
The containers stack upon each other neatly to maximize your fridge’s space. Plus, their tight-sealing lids allow you to store both solid foods and liquids like leftover soups, yogurt, and syrup without any spillage, whereby keep your kitchen mess-free on all occasions.
Moreover, since these containers are transparent, they give you full visual access to the content inside. Without the need to open them up, you can intuitively pick the right one for cooking. After the cooking time, simply toss them into the top rack of the dishwasher for easy clean-up.
- The set comprises 44 containers in 3 discrete sizes
- Made of high-quality plastic
- Airtight and interchangeable lids
- Sturdy and durable for daily usage
- Safe to go in the dishwasher (top rack)
- Can be used to organize a variety of items
- The lids seal tightly to all the containers
- Convenient for meals’ delivery
- Stacks up neatly in the fridge
- Great for portion control
- The plastic bases are quite thin and brittle
- They may start to crack from the bottom after several months of use
|Dimensions||15.5 x 9 x 5 inches|
|Capacity||16 sets of 8oz
16 sets of 16oz
12 sets of 32 oz
|Feature||Microwave and dishwasher safe (top rack)|
If you’re still puzzled out trying to choose the best freezer container for your kitchen, here are some quick tips and tricks to make the final decision easier.
When it comes to choosing an ideal freezer container, the design is a crucial factor. Whether it’s transparent or colorful, your container should meet your personal aesthetic requirements so the whole kitchen work can be more enjoyable.
In addition, the unit’s shape should be examined carefully. While rectangle or square pieces fit nicely in both freezer and lunchboxes, a cylindrical container helps to maximize the headspace of your fridge and is more effective in storing liquids like juices and leftover soups
If you’re a busy person who often cooks big-batch recipes and portion out for the week ahead, it’s best to opt for a large set with a variety of pieces to conveniently store different food items. However, if it’s only a few extra tools for casual leftovers, a smaller set will get the job done without causing redundancies.
With a lightweight and compact container, you have the flexibility to bring your meals to the office, school, and picnics to share with your friends. In this case, plastic and aluminum foil containers are more favored than their glass counterparts, which stand a chance of breaking in bumpy delivery rides.
The capacity of your freezer container largely depends on the amount of food that you plan to refrigerate. While a small piece saves you some extra space, a generous one will be the lifesaver when it comes to storing large chunks of meats, bread, and bunches of vegetables.
If you call for the maximum versatility, get a set that offers pieces of many size variations, so there’s the right tool for any occasion.
Choosing a freezer container that’s safe for use in the dishwasher will benefit you in many ways as it’ll save you some time and effort on the clean-up, whereby get more stress off your back.
Moreover, if the piece can go in the microwave or even oven, it can quickly deliver an instant meal or some pick-me-up snacks without the need for another dish. You should definitely check this information intently before making the final purchase.
These common questions pop up many times to home cooks who are searching for the best freezer container. Have a quick look at them as there might be some useful pieces of information for your own good.
My Top Pick
And that was everything you need to know in order to buy the best freezer container. From my point of view, the ultimate option has got to be the Prep Naturals Glass Meal Prep Freezer Containers. The set is durable, versatile, and always makes sure my leftovers are fresh for consumption.
What’s about you? Have you been able to find your new favorite freezer staple? Is there anything else you’d like to know more about? Please let me know right in the comment section. If you want to consult from others’ opinions, feel free to share this review on your social media!