“What is the best electric lunch box should I buy?”. If this is your current concern, you have come to the right place because all of the comprehensive reviews here will show you the complete evaluation to choose the high-function one.
Suppose you are a student, office or off-site worker, or you want to bring foods to enjoy on your road trip, etc. In that case, an electric lunch box is a must-have item besides many meal prep bags with high quality. It can both store dishes safely and heat them again like they are freshly cooked.
As I understand its important role in our lives, I have compiled this list of 10 ideal food storage boxes for your delicious lunches so you can enjoy them at school, work, or in your own car. So follow me to find out what they are.
Electric Lunch Boxes – What Are They?
Similar to insulated lunch boxes, an electric lunch box is a handy container for your food that you can bring with you everywhere you go. The key difference is that you can plug it into a power outlet, wait a while, and it will warm up your meal.
The waiting time is usually somewhere between half an hour and two hours. If you work in an office, finding a power source to plug your lunch box into shouldn’t be a problem. For people who are constantly on the move, you can also use the 12V power socket on your cars, depending on the products.
The food trays in these boxes are often made from stainless steel or plastic. Situated beneath the food compartment is a heating element that’s responsible for warming up your food. Oftentimes, companies will include some sort of eating utensils with the box.
Typically, a standard-size electric lunch box will heat your food to about 180 F. Although some bigger models can reach 300 F, meaning that you can cook frozen meals with them.
Why Should You Buy An Electric Lunch Box?
It might require many tricks to keep dishes warm in a lunch box. Therefore, here are several reasons that you need to buy a decent electric-heated lunch box. Scroll down to see more.
Save Your Money
With a lunch box like this, you do not have to waste your money on any ready-made lunch at stores or supermarkets.
As you can prepare your own meals, you have full control over how many calories these dishes are. Moreover, most lunch boxes are made with food-grade material, so your meals will be safe inside them.
Indeed, because these products have heating elements, you can heat your food right from your desk or car without lining for any long line to use a microwave.
And, of course, it can make your meals taste like they are just out of the oven with the freshest look.
More Choices For Lunch
These tools are perfect for those who usually have food allergies or who are on diets as they can prepare and create dishes as they want.
Good Brands Of Superb Electric Lunch Box To Buy
The following brands are the top 3 names that I can come up with whenever someone asks me which reputed manufacturers to buy an electric lunch box/bag.
Hot Logic is a high-rating brand that offers the best mini oven to maximize the heating effectiveness for your lunches. At Hot Logic, you can find many ideal solutions to prepare and transport meals to wherever you want without any trouble.
Crock-Pot is a famous name with numerous product lines in kitchen appliances; for example, outstanding air fryer pressure cookers, slow/pressure cooker, and lunch boxes run by electricity.
Another good cookware brand that you can place your trust in is Yissvic. Next to their food-safe lunch boxes, you can diversify your cooking set and improve your experience with many useful products from Yissvic, like hand blenders, food choppers, meat grinders, etc.
Top 10 Best Picks Of Electricity Lunch Boxes At A Glance
Let’s move to the next part with some key features of 10 picks of these well-loved electric lunch boxes to see how functional they are.
The best overall product in this list must be the Hot Logic Mini Portable Oven that allows to you reheat food in different types of container materials. It can even cook your frozen food and turn them into a hot delicious dish shortly.
In case you usually want to prepare more than 2 dishes to enjoy at lunch, go for the CTSZOOM Portable Electric Lunch Box as they come with 3 separate compartments. It is also available in 3 power options, including 120V, 12V, and 24V.
- Best Overall: Hot Logic Mini Portable Oven Electric Lunch Box
“Can cook frozen food, reheat meals or leftovers in an hour; keep warm up to 12 hours; compatible with various container materials; do not overcook your meals; available in 120V and 12V plugs”
- Best Budget: Vmotor Portable Electric Lunch Box
“Made of food-grade and free-BPA PP plastic; sub-grid and 2-layer appearance; Include sealed buckle; PTC constant heating and dual heat insulation; 1.05-liter capacity with 2 compartments”
- Best For Women: Crock-Pot Food Warmer Electric Lunch Box
“20-ounce capacity; cool-touch exterior, carrying handle, and cord storage design; warming base and outer lid can reduce spill; dishwasher-proof removable inner container and lid”
- Best For Car/Truck Drivers: Travelisimo 3-in-1 Electric Lunch Box
“Use 110V, 12V, or 24V adapter; take only 30 to 40 minutes to reheat dishes; removable compartments; made of 304 stainless steel and quality food-grade plastic; come with other accessories”
- Best With Multiple Compartments: CTSZOOM Portable Deluxe Electric Lunch Box
“3 option for power wattage (110V and 12V/24V); 3 compartments; 304 stainless steel and PP plastic materials; have 3-layer detachable design; PTC temperature heating and double insulation system”
- Best For Students: Vovoir 2-in-1 Electric Lunch Box
“110V and 12V cable types; the inner pot is made from 304 stainless steel and food-grade plastic for a full body; 1.5-liter capacity with the extra 0.4-liter salad box; heat food to 104 – 122 degrees F in 20 – 40 minutes; PTC constant heating technology”
- Best For Safety: U-miss Leak-Proof 3-in-1 Electric Lunch Box
“Safe materials with good heat resistant and double insulation; available in 3 cable 110V, 12V, and 24V; include other accessories; 3-layer design; PTC constant heating”
- Best For Construction Workers Or Men: Koolatron Black Electric Lunch Box
“1.5-liter capacity; ABS for the outside and food-grade aluminum for the inside; up to 149 degrees for rapid heating; feature with safety systems; available in 12V power cord; 4 built-in hooks for handy storage”
- Best For Picnic With Shoulder Strap: Rottogoon Portable Oven Electric Lunch Box
“Thick insulate material; long 3.7-foot power cable; abrasion-resistant PVC jacket and cigarette lighter adaptor; temperature range from 149 to 236 degrees; offer 3 ways to carry: by hands, by shoulder strap, or hanging it on the backpack’s strap”
- Best With Fast Heating: Yissvic 3-in-1 Electric Lunch Box
“Advanced heating technology; come with a storage box to keep spoon and fork; Include 3 power voltage: 12V, 24V, and 110V; made of food-grade PP and stainless steel; 1.5-liter container with the 0.4-liter fruit box”
The Comparison Chart Of Best Lunch Boxes Run By Electricity
With the table below, you can have a quick comparison between 10 high-ranked electric lunchboxes in the market currently.
|Best Electric Lunch Boxes||Dimension||Number of Compartment||Capacity||Vottage|
|Hot Logic Mini Portable Oven Electric Lunch Box - Best Overall||6.75 x 8.75 x 2.5 inches||1||1.5 liters||120V and 12V|
|Vmotor Portable Electric Lunch Box - Best Budget||8.1 x 6.5 x 3.9 inches||2||1.05 liters (rice box: 0.6 liter, dish box: 0.45 liter)||12V|
|Crock-Pot Food Warmer Electric Lunch Box - Best For Women||7.8 x 7.8 x 6 inches||1||20 ounces||120V|
|Travelisimo 3-in-1 Electric Lunch Box - Best For Car/Truck Drivers||9.49 x 6.65 x 4.72 inches||2 (including 1 plastic compartment)||1.5 liters||12V/24V and 110V|
|CTSZOOM Portable Deluxe Electric Lunch Box - Best With Multiple Compartments||9.45 x 7.09 x 4.33 inches||3||1 liter||12V/24V and 110V|
|Vovoir 2-in-1 Electric Lunch Box - Best For Students||9.25 x 6.89 x 4.33 inches||2 (including 1 removable salad box)||1.5 liters||110V and 12V|
|U-miss Leak-Proof 3-in-1 Electric Lunch Box - Best For Safety||9.2 x 6.8 x 4.2 inches||1||1.5-liter container and 0.4-liter vegetable box||12V/24V/110V|
|Koolatron Black Electric Lunch Box - Best For Construction Workers Or Men||11 x 8 x 8 inches||1||1.5 liters||12V|
|Rottogoon Portable Oven Electric Lunch Box - Best For Picnic With Shoulder Strap||10.08 x 7.99 x 2.28 inches||1||Not specified||12V and 110V|
|Yissvic 3-in-1 Electric Lunch Box - Best With Fast Heating||11.06 x 7.32 x 6.38 inches||2 (including 1 fruit/vegetable box)||1.5 liters||12V/24V and 110V|
The Most Honest Reviews Of The Best Electric Lunch Boxes In 2023
The normal lunch bag might not have a heating function, so you will need the best electricity lunch boxes if you want to enjoy your meals warm and conveniently. Look no further because the following reviews are what you need to search for one.
1. Hot Logic Mini Portable Oven Electric Lunch Box
The first item that I want to introduce is the product from Hot Logic. This is beyond an electric lunch box; it is a mini portable oven that allows you to reheat food effortlessly. You can even cook frozen food, like your most-liked frozen lasagna, and turn them into healthy dishes.
This food warmer is compatible with flat-bottom food containers made from plastic, metal, aluminum foil, glass, Tupperware, or cardboard. You can plug it into the power outlet, let it warm or transform your cold dishes into hot or warm meals without any monitoring.
The best thing about it is the long duration of holding temperature. It can retain the heat for up to 12 hours without drying your foods out. So if you need the best solution for the leftovers, frozen foods, or even preparing a new dish, you can count on this food holder.
- Able to cook frozen food, reheat meals or leftover in an hour
- Can keep your dishes warm up to 12 hours without any monitoring or drying out the foods
- Compatible with various food container materials, like plastic, metal, Tupperware, foil, cardboard, glass, as long as they have flat-bottoms
- Do not overcook your meals
- Available in 120V and 12V plug, perfect for school, work, home, travel, or parties
- Come in many designs with eye-catching colors
- Very easy to clean
- High durability
- Perfect leak-proof to prevent food spill
- Temperature control is excellent
- Lack of on/off light indicator
How To Use:
Place your food in a sealed container (you can use any flat-bottomed container made from aluminum foil, cardboard, glass, metal, or plastic). Put the container in the lunch box, and plug it in. You can enjoy piping hot food after about an hour.
You can even cook some recipes with this portable oven. Refer to the manual instruction for more details.
How To Clean:
Unplug and wait for the device to cool down to room temperature before cleaning. Avoid using harsh detergents and scrub pads. This product is not dishwasher-safe, so make sure you clean it manually using soft, damp cloths and a mild cleanser. Do not submerge it into water or spray cleanser directly onto it.
|Dimension||6.75 x 8.75 x 2.5 inches|
|Recommended Uses||Office, travel, gatherings, or home|
|Available In||120V and 12V plug|
How does a professional think about the Hot Logic Mini oven (or lunch box)? Let’s check and find out.
2. Vmotor Portable Electric Lunch Box
Can you believe with less than 20 bucks, you can have decent lunch storage? Yes, this is a Vmotor Portable lunch box that can deliver many healthier dishes thanks to its high-quality material and high functions in heating foods.
Therefore, if you need to wrap some delicious crockpot soups or meaty dishes and bring them to work or school, this one will surely satisfy you.
Come with 3 layers, including the heating element on the base, a lunch box, and a lid above; it can thoroughly warm your midday meals quickly, regardless of where you are. So even you are on the go, you can still plug it in your car by 12V socket. Very convenient, isn’t it?
- Made of food-grade PP plastic that is free from BPA
- Have sub-grid and 2-layer appearance
- Include sealed buckle so your foods will never leak outside
- Use PTC constant heating and dual heat insulation
- 1.05-liter capacity with 2 compartments (0.6 liter for rice box and 0.45 liter for veggies box)
- Cost-effective with a 1-year warranty
- Have a power indicator light to know when the box starts to warm up
- User-friendly and no-hassle cleaning
- Can be a perfect gift for anyone
- Ideal for anyone who works outdoor
- Might not be too durable
How To Use:
Place food in the container, secure the lid, and close the steam outlet. Before plugging in or opening the lid, push the steam outlet. The device supports fast heating, so you only need to wait 25 minutes for your food to warm up (45 minutes for frozen meals).
Note that you can not heat the lunch box in a microwave oven.
How To Clean:
You can safely clean the removable food tray using a dishwasher. As for the device, do not submerge it in water.
|Dimension||8.1 x 6.5 x 3.9 inches|
|Material||Food-grade PP plastic|
|Capacity||1.05 liters (rice box: 0.6 liter, dish box: 0.45 liter)|
|Recommended Uses||For adults|
|Dishwasher-safe Parts||Yes (inner box)|
3. Crock-Pot Food Warmer Electric Lunch Box
(Best For Women)
This amazing item seems to be an ideal lunch bag choice for women as it has a cute small design with various colors. It employs a warming base, so plug it in whenever you need to reheat your food, and the heating base will do the job.
Thanks to the cool-touch exterior, you will never be burnt by the hot food in the inner pot. After dining, you can take out the removable container and place them in the dishwasher to clean.
They can hold 20-ounce (approximately 1.3 pounds) foods, which is adequate for a fulfilling lunch to energize the rest of your working day. Designed with a carrying handle and cord storage around the base, they are perfect for bringing to anywhere you want.
- 20-ounce capacity, which is ideal for a 1-person serving
- Cool-touch exterior, carrying handle, and cord storage design can increase the portability
- Warming base and outer lid to make sure your foods can be heated without any spill
- Removable inner container and lid are dish washable for quick cleanup
- Suitable for everyone, as it is simple to operate
- Have other colors for you to choose
- The inner box can cool down fast to remove for cleaning
- Smell-proof lid
- Small appearance that does not ask for too much space on your desk or countertop
- No compartments
- Lack of temperature control (just on and off features)
How To Use:
Fill the food container (do not overfill) and close the lid. Put it inside the heating base and put the outer lid on (twist it to secure). Plug the device in, and the light indicator will turn on. You can speed up the heating process by stirring.
Do not touch or remove the inner container as it will be hot. Remember to unplug when not in use.
How To Clean:
Unplug and allow your device to cool completely before cleaning. Do not place the device into water or use abrasive cloth and cleaners. The inside container and lids (both outside and inside) are dishwasher-safe. Use a soft cloth and warm soapy water to wipe the outside of the unit.
|Dimension||7.8 x 7.8 x 6 inches|
|Material||Food-grade stainless steel (inner pot)|
|Capacity||20 ounces (1.3 pounds)|
|Recommended Uses||For women, workers, travelers|
|Available In||120V AC outlet|
|Dishwasher-safe Parts||Yes (removable pot and lid)|
Crock-pot lunch box is an adorable tool to store your meals, but are they good enough in heating foods?
4. Travelisimo 3-in-1 Electric Lunch Box
(Best For Car/Truck Drivers)
If you usually work on the road, like a car or truck driver, then nothing can beat this one with the 12V or 24V adapter included. But you can also use 110V power to heat your lunch at the office, school, or home.
Indeed, the Travelisimo lunch box can warm your food in 30 to 40 minutes to get away from your hunger, no matter where you are. With a large 1.5-liter capacity, this is a perfect portion serving for 1 adult.
Of course, the cleaning part is also easy as this lunch box is dishwasher-friendly. So after a long day working, you can throw your food container into the machine to clean.
- Use 110V, 12V, or 24V adapter
- Take only 30 to 40 minutes to reheat dishes
- Removable compartments
- Made of 304 stainless steel and quality food-grade plastic
- Come with other accessories (fork, knife, and an extra plastic compartment)
- Can be used and cleaned with ease
- Great bang for bucks
- Excellent product for traveling or on the go
- Can be an outstanding alternative to a microwave
- The plastic seal might not be too good for easy locking
How To Use:
Place your meal inside the food compartment and close the lid securely. Open the steam outlet. Plug the device in and wait about 20 to 30 minutes.
How To Clean:
Unplug and allow the device to reach room temperature. Clean the food compartment with a dishwasher or a soft sponge.
|Dimension||9.49 x 6.65 x 4.72 inches|
|Material||304 stainless steel, high-quality plastic|
|Compartment Quantity||1 big stainless steel tray and 1 extra plastic compartment)|
|Recommended Uses||Car/truck drivers, home, or work|
|Available In||12V/24V and 110V|
5. CTSZOOM Portable Deluxe Electric Lunch Box
(Best With Multiple Compartments)
Most electric lunch boxes are designed with 2 compartments, but if you need a model with 3 storage rooms, this CTSZOOM product will be a good option.
With these compartments, you can better divide the food portion or expand more dishes to enjoy at lunch with rice, meat, and any healthy meal-prep with salad. It also has 3 removable layer parts with a warming base to heat the dishes.
The heating time varies from 25 to 40 minutes, based on the temperature of your meals. So if you reheat something that you just take out from the fridge, it might take a little bit longer to warm up.
- Feature with 3 options for power wattage (110V for home or work use, and 12V/24V for car/truck use)
- 3 compartments to store more different dishes
- Product materials are 304 stainless steel and PP plastic
- Have 3-layer detachable design
- Fast heating with PTC temperature heating and double insulation system
- Come with 4 color options
- Pretty lightweight
- Good leak-proof
- Effortless to clean after using
- Able to deliver the food at the expected temperature
- A little nub is prone to break
- The rubber seal might come off easily
How To Use:
Put your food in the corresponding compartment and fasten the lid. Plug in the power cord. The device starts heating your food once the indicator light is on. Once your food is completely heated (about 25 to 40 minutes), unplug the cord.
How To Clean:
All the removable parts (except for the power cord) are safe for dishwasher usage. Use a damp cloth to wipe the device if need be.
|Dimension||9.45 x 7.09 x 4.33 inches|
|Material||304 stainless steel and food-grade PP material|
|Recommended Uses||Drivers, school students, company office employees, and workers|
|Available In||12V/24V for cars or trucks and 110V for work or home|
6. Vovoir 2-in-1 Electric Lunch Box
(Best For Students)
Here is another upgrade for your favorite insulated lunch bag to keep healthier lunches. And this is the Vovoir electric lunch box with several wonderful features.
First, it is spacious enough to hold more foods with a 1.5-liter capacity for the main container and a 0.4-liter salad box so you can diversify your lunch dishes.
The full body is made of high-quality plastic and the inner tray is 304 stainless steel, offering a safe environment to keep and heat dishes. It also includes 2 different power cables: 110V if you plan to use them indoors, or 12V for on-the-go purposes.
- Have 2 cable types: 110V and 12V
- The inner pot is made from 304 stainless steel and food-grade plastic for a full-body
- The capacity is 1.5 liters with the extra 0.4-liter box to keep salad or veggies
- Heat food to 104 – 122 degrees F in 20 – 40 minutes
- Equipped with PTC constant heating technology
- Provide more color choices
- Durability is amazing
- Do not need to read instructions to know how to use
- Quick cleanup after using
- The latches might be not too easy to click into place when closing
How To Use:
Using this lunch box is as easy as it gets, simply place the food inside the container, close the cover, open the exhaust lid, and plug it in. It’ll take at least 25 minutes to warm your food up, and refrigerated food will require a longer heating time. Unplug before eating.
How To Clean:
Do not immerse the device in water. Both food containers are removable and easy to clean.
|Dimension||9.25 x 6.89 x 4.33 inches|
|Material||304 stainless steel and food-grade PP plastic|
|Compartment Quantity||1 big box and 1 removable salad box|
|Recommended Uses||School, office, car, or home|
|Dishwasher-safe Parts||Yes (lid and inner box)|
You might want to order this Vovoir electric lunch box immediately after checking this review.
7. U-miss Leak-Proof 3-in-1 Electric Lunch Box
(Best For Safety)
Here is another high-ranking electric lunch box. This U-miss product meets all of the safety standards to provide you with the most enjoyable and healthiest lunches ever.
Indeed, as it is made from great dietary materials with excellent heat resistance and dual insulation function, you do not have to worry whether your foods will be contaminated during the heating process.
And thanks to the easy-to-carry design, this item has high portability to transport, either to work, school, or on the road.
- Safe materials (304 stainless steel and plastic) with good heat resistance and double insulation
- Available in 3 cables, such as 110V, 12V, and 24V
- Include other accessories like a spoon, a fork, and a plastic compartment in 1 purchase
- 3-layer design for simple dining and cleanup with dishwasher-safe removable parts
- PTC constant heating for fast performance
- Portion serving is spacious
- Have storage place for spoon and fork
- Can be a meaningful present for your beloved people
- Outstanding leak-proof
- High sturdiness
- The latches should be improved for secured pulling-off
How To Use:
Pack your food and add a little water. Close the lid securely and plug the power in. Remove the power cord before eating.
How To Clean:
Avoid washing the external lunch box with water. As for the inside container, you can wash it using a dishwasher.
|Dimension||9.2 x 6.8 x 4.2 inches|
|Material||Food-grade plastic, 304 stainless steel container|
|Capacity||1.5 liters and 0.4-liter vegetable box|
|Recommended Uses||School students, company office employees, and workers or drivers|
|Available In||12V/24V/110V power cable|
8. Koolatron Black Electric Lunch Box
(Best For Construction Workers Or Men)
It features a tough ABS exterior with a food-safe aluminum interior to provide a durable and safe operation.
Also, the strong heating element inside the box can quickly reheat (or cook) your meals up to 149 degrees F, allowing you to eat them at their finest after a half working day.
It is designed with 4 integrated hooks on the back of the unit so you can store the long 6-foot power cord neatly and easily. However, it is only compatible with a 12V power cord so ensure your power outlet is suitable with this lunch box.
- 1.5-liter capacity to hold enough food for 1 person
- Durable material with ABS for the outside and food-grade aluminum for the inside of the unit
- Up to 149 degrees for rapid heating
- Feature with safety systems, like secure clasp, LED power indicator, cool-touch handle
- Available in 12V power cord with 6 feet in length and 4 built-in hooks for handy storage
- Cleanup is effortless because you can wash them with a wet cloth/sponge and mild soap
- Excellent product for men, particularly those who work in the field, like construction workers
- Good for gifting
- You can plug it and leave so it can heat your food without any close monitoring
- Would be better if the manufacturer provided a reusable pan to fit inside the lunch box
How To Use:
Fill the container with food and plug it into your 12V power socket. Do not use it with plastic or sealed containers and sandwich bags. Avoid using while driving.
How To Clean:
Make sure that you’ve unplugged the unit before cleaning. Wash your lunch box using a soft sponge, cloth, or brush and mild dish soap. Do not submerge it into liquid.
|Dimension||11 x 8 x 8 inches|
|Material||Exterior: premium ABS Interior: food-safe aluminum|
|Recommended Uses||Construction workers, on-the-road workers|
|Available In||12V power cord|
9. Rottogoon Portable Oven Electric Lunch Box
(Best For Picnic With Shoulder Strap)
If you usually go on a picnic with your family and need something to store lunches or even some tasty picnic breakfast, you definitely love this Rottogoon mini oven.
This is a superb electric lunch box compatible with many types of container materials, including glass, ceramic, cardboard, aluminum foil, plastic, and metal. Also, it can turn the fresh or frozen ones into delectable dishes in around 1 hour (might take longer with frozen ingredients).
Moreover, the included long shoulder strap allows you to carry the lunch box anywhere. There are other 2 ways to transport as you can hang the lunch box on your backpack’s strap, or carry it by your hands.
- Thick insulating material, which is around 0.04 inch (better than most other items on the market with 0.01-inch thickness)
- Long 3.7-foot power cable with convenient storage
- Durable construction with an abrasion-resistant PVC jacket and cigarette lighter adaptor
- Keep your food warm in the temperature range from 149 to 236 degrees
- 3 ways to carry: by hands, by shoulder strap, or hanging it on the backpack’s strap
- Offer other choices for bag colors
- Super simple using and cleaning
- Have perfect portion size
- Save more money in spending on store-bought lunches
- Good-quality proof for food leaking
- Require more attention in using the cigarette lighter adaptor
How To Use:
Pack your food in any kinds of container (stainless steel, glass, Tupperware, or ceramic works fine). Put the food in the bag and zip it up. Plug the device into your cigarette lighter for 2-3 hours.
How To Clean:
Do not submerge the product into liquid.
|Dimension||10.08 x 7.99 x 2.28 inches|
|Material||Aluminum insulated material|
|Recommended Uses||Driver, delivery person, business traveler, or off-site work crew|
|Available In||12V car plug-in or 110V jack|
10. Yissvic 3-in-1 Electric Lunch Box
(Best With Fast Heating)
Another item I want to discuss is the Yissvic lunch box. What I love most about it is the fast heating system with advanced technology. Moreover, you can use it with 12V, 24V, and 110V, so technically, it is a 3-in-1 power-voltage food container.
It is also a multi-purpose item that you can bring to your office, school, travels, or enjoy hot meals outdoors. Thanks to the leak-proof feature and heat-resistant handle, the Yissvic product ensures the best experience for your lunchtime.
- Advanced heating technology for quick process
- Come with a storage box to keep spoon and fork
- Include 3 power voltage: 12V, 24V, and 110V
- Made of food-grade PP and stainless steel
- 1.5-liter container with a 0.4-liter box for fruit for perfect portion size
- Ideal for multi-uses, such as at the office, picnic, travel, school, or car/truck
- Deliver the most convenient using with leak-proof design and cool-touch handle
- No-fuss operation and cleanup
- Get hot rapidly but do not burn your meals
- Should be more be careful when using the cutlery if you forget to remove them from the drawer after heating
How To Use:
Place your meal inside the container, then close the lid buckles. Plug the lunch box into a power source. Do not use it to warm food that has just been taken out of the fridge.
How To Clean:
The removable stainless steel food compartment is dishwasher-safe. Like other electric lunch boxes, do not place the device in water.
|Dimension||11.06 x 7.32 x 6.38 inches|
|Material||Stainless-steel food container and PP plastic box for fruit or vegetable|
|Recommended Uses||Picnic, office, car/truck, travel, construction worker, or school|
|Available In||110V for home use and 12V/24V for car and truck use|
|Dishwasher-safe Parts||Yes (stainless steel container)|
This is a short demonstration of a helpful Yissvic lunch box that you need to check if you want to get one.
What To Look For Before Buying The Finest Electric Heating Lunch Box
This article will be less informative if there is no buying guide to find a decent electric heated lunch box. So these are 10 important criteria to ensure you will have the right purchasing.
1. Available Adapters
Electric lunch boxes are meant to enhance the enjoyment of eating in the easiest and fastest way; therefore, you might want to buy those that come with different adapters.
Many models include 2 types of adapters, which are 12V for car use and 120V for home use. But some lunch boxes that have a 24V power cable can increase convenience. So check the power outlet you need before deciding which product is ideal for you.
2. High-quality Material
If you are a health-conscious person, this factor would be the first thing you look for. Indeed, heating meals by a box requires food-safe materials so your foods can come out healthy and tasty.
It is a nightmare if you taste some plastic smell in your food. In reality, most electric heated lunch boxes come with a stainless-steel inner container and a PP plastic body, so make sure that your lunch boxes are made from quality food-grade materials.
3. Ease Of Cleaning
The first thing to remember is you should not wash the whole body with water or submerge it in any liquid content to clean. However, most high-ranked products feature removable containers that are dish washable.
Or you can clean them quickly with water and light soap. Fortunately, both stainless steel and plastic are easy-to-clean materials.
4. Appropriate Design For Easy Transport
Another thing to consider is your lunch box’s design. It should have a heat-resistant handle so you can safely use it with no unexpected burns. And please note that you should opt for a lunch box with stackable parts that can help you carry them upright and handier.
Moreover, some manufacturers also offer an insulated carry bag that you can transport to anywhere you want. It also keeps your box safer and retains the heat inside.
The normal capacity might range from 1 to 1.5 liter, which is ideal for a 1-person serving. So I suggest you rely on your consumption capability to choose the most suitable size that can hold enough dishes to eat for a hard-working day.
6. Leak-Proof Sealing
A good lunch box should be free from spills or leaks so everyone can carry it. Therefore, this is also a highlighted consideration for buying a device like this.
Seek one with a rubber sealing and the good leak-proof capability to seal your foods safely inside without causing any mess.
7. Heating Performance
Everyone has a limited lunchtime, so getting a fast-performance device is necessary. Plus, it should heat the dishes evenly to deliver the best results.
You can check the heating duration on the description or manual as many producers provide this information. But you should remember that all of them will need a certain time to warm up, so ensure you can plug it before your lunch break.
8. Number Of Compartments
In case you want to prepare a mouthwatering lunch with many dishes, you need to search for those that have more than 1 compartment.
It can separate your foods, for example, veggies, meat, or rice, into different parts so you can consume them more enjoyable. Some versions also include an extra plastic salad container.
9. Other Functions
Besides the main function of heating foods, some advanced-technology lunch boxes offer the cooking function, allowing you to cook your lunch right from a device.
So if you love any ready-made frozen dishes, buy an electric lunch box and let them take care of your delicious lunch.
10. Included Accessories
Many versions include utensils like a fork and a spoon that you can store in the built-in storage of the unit, increasing the convenience as you will never forget to bring your own utensils.
How To Use An Electric-Heated Lunch Box Properly
There is nothing easier than using a device to heat or cook your foods, like an electric lunch box. Here are some steps to operate it correctly to ensure your lunch is perfect for serving.
Step 1: Place the food inside the container
Step 2: Add some water into the food so it can be softer after heating
Step 3: Close the lid and plug it in
Step 4: After it finishes heating/cooking, remember to unplug before using
Besides these simple steps, there are also some cautions that you need to note when using the device
- Open the exhaust lid/steam vent before heating because the locked steam inside the box will result in product damage
- Always leave your lunch box upright to avoid leaks or spills
- The unit might be still hot after you unplug, so let it cool down before touching it
- Always unplug your tool prior to cleaning
- Never submerge the unit body and the power cord in water
- Do not place a device in a microwave to reheat or in the fridge for cold storage
Still figure out which way to use your electric lunch box for the best heating result? Watch and learn here.
Before wrapping up, let’s check these commonly-asked questions to know more about this must-have item so you can enjoy your meals healthier and more delicious.
My Top Pick
In conclusion, when someone asks you which electrically heated lunch box with the highest reputation and ranking, you can tell them about the mighty Hot Logic Mini Portable Oven with many awesome features.
It is, in fact, a portable mini oven that can work well with many food container materials. It does a fantastic job in heating and cooking your food right from the unit.
But if you are looking for the best-budget solution, Vmotor Portable Electric Lunch Box is a perfect choice that can balance your fund and your requirements for the best electric lunch box.
So how about you? Which item is your last decision? And how is your lunchtime experience with it? I cannot wait to hear how happy you are with your purchasing, so please let me know your feedback in the below part.
And if you love my post, please rate or share it with your beloved ones so they can have healthy and tasty lunches like you. Thanks for your time and have a nice day!
Table of Contents
- Electric Lunch Boxes – What Are They?
- Why Should You Buy An Electric Lunch Box?
- Good Brands Of Superb Electric Lunch Box To Buy
- Top 10 Best Picks Of Electricity Lunch Boxes At A Glance
- The Comparison Chart Of Best Lunch Boxes Run By Electricity
- The Most Honest Reviews Of The Best Electric Lunch Boxes In 2023
- 1. Hot Logic Mini Portable Oven Electric Lunch Box
- 2. Vmotor Portable Electric Lunch Box
- 3. Crock-Pot Food Warmer Electric Lunch Box
- 4. Travelisimo 3-in-1 Electric Lunch Box
- 5. CTSZOOM Portable Deluxe Electric Lunch Box
- 6. Vovoir 2-in-1 Electric Lunch Box
- 7. U-miss Leak-Proof 3-in-1 Electric Lunch Box
- 8. Koolatron Black Electric Lunch Box
- 9. Rottogoon Portable Oven Electric Lunch Box
- 10. Yissvic 3-in-1 Electric Lunch Box
- What To Look For Before Buying The Finest Electric Heating Lunch Box
- How To Use An Electric-Heated Lunch Box Properly
- My Top Pick