Best tortilla makers give you the opportunity to make nice and flat tortillas in the comfort of your kitchen.
Imagine instead of consuming storebought tortillas, you are able to prepare your own tacos and burritos at home with all your favorite and fresh ingredients. Sounds amazing?
How about saving a sum of money when holding a “make your own tortilla” get-together by yourself, not having to hire professional services?
Below is a thorough yet concise review of each tortilla maker, which is best-selling in the market.
Table of Contents
4 Popular Types Of Tortilla Makers
Tortilla makers have a total of 4 different types that are mainly divided by the materials.
- Top 15 Best Food Dehydrators For The Money 2021
- Top 9 Best Refrigerant Recovery Machine Reviews in 2021
- Top 12 Best Wall Ovens For The Money 2021
- Top 15 Best Snow Cone Machines For The Money 2021
- Top 12 Best Grain Mills On The Market 2021
- Top 15 Best Donut Makers For The Money 2021
- Top 13 Best 36-Inch Gas Ranges For The Money 2021
- Top 15 Best Portable Ice Makers For The Money 2021
Cast iron products are the best-selling type of tortilla maker. Despite heaviness, they are able to add more weights in each pressing and make tortillas become rounder and more evenly.
It’s a fact that you don’t have to press hard when using cast iron ones. Not to mention, they can stand the test of time.
Aluminum items are lighter and easy to move around in your kitchen; therefore, they are easier for everyone to work with. When it comes to maintenance, this equipment also appears simpler to care for than cast iron.
You might need extra effort to press the dough evenly, and the tortilla might have a distorted shape. That’s why the aluminum version requires a sturdier handle to add more leverage.
This type is for people who love wooden kitchenware and have some taste for beautiful items in their house. Wooden tortilla makers often have a larger size than other types while they are also lighter and softer.
In respect of operation, they can make nice and flat tortillas as a metal version. But they might need special care to keep them from warping and cracking.
Electric Tortillas Maker
If you want an appliance that can both pressi and bake the tortillas at the same, you have to use electric makers. They enable you to save extra time and energy because you can do just one instead of two separate tasks.
Although they usually come with a big footprint, they can be stored upright and are quite versatile.
Popular Brands Of The Best Tortilla Maker
The brand is a three-generation family business in Medellín, Colombia and is loved by customers from 32 countries. Cookware from Victoria are mainly made from cast iron. They are simple at design but mighty at quality.
Norpro is a leading supplier of distinctive kitchenware with a vision of designing, manufacturing, and supplying the highest quality products.
The company offers a wide range of premium houseware from Scandinavian, French, Italian, Chinese, and Mexican products. Its user-friendly appliances helps many people make delicious desserts with ease in a blink of an eye.
What Are The Best Tortilla Makers?
The best tortilla makers are Victoria, ARC, and IMUSA for its functionality, versatility, and durability, while Cuisinart, CucinaPro, and Revel are convenient and high-quality all-in-one kitchen appliance.
Here is the list of 15 best tortilla makers in the market. Let’s skim through their best features.
- Best Overall – Victoria TOR-003 Tortilla Maker
“Sturdy tortilla maker, made from seasoned cast iron, multi-functional, no pinching.”
- Best Budget – Norpro 1063 6-inch Tortilla Maker
“Good value for money, 6-inch tortilla maker, aluminum base and handle, easy to use and easy to clean.”
- Best Cast Iron – ARC 0026 Black Tortilla Maker
“Useful for large batch of homemade tortilla, versatile, made from cast iron.”
- Best with Temperature Control – Revel CTM-680 120-volt Tortilla Maker
“Elegant 1000-watt electric tortilla maker, able to control the temperature, made for tortilla and flatbread only.”
- Best Electric – CucinaPro 1443 Flatbread Tortilla Maker
“Designed for press-and-cook in one, convenient electric appliance, heats evenly with the diameter of 10 inches.”
- Best Wood – Central Coast Woodworks Red Oak & Walnut Tortilla Maker
“High-quality red oak and walnut, 8-inch square tortilla maker, food-grade surface, suitable for glute-free grains.”
- Best Aluminum – HIC Harold Import Co. 43172 Silver Tortilla Maker
“Heavyweight aluminum base and handle, easy to operate, quick to make various types of flatbreads, able to make 6-inch tortillas.”
- Best for Corn Tortilla – IMUSA USA Silver 8-Inch Tortilla Maker
“Well-made aluminum kitchenware, able to make corn tortilla for Mexican tacos, easy to use.”
- Best Large – Tortillada TP-003 Premium Tortilla Maker
“10-inch cast iron tortilla maker, larger tortillas for more recipes, comes with a recipe book.”
- Best for Roti – StarBlue 8-Inch Cast Iron Tortilla Maker
“Perfect for homemade Indian-styled breads specially roti, chapati and tortilla, pre-seasoned product, heavyweight.”
- Best Versatile – Cuisinart CPP-200 International Chef Tortilla Maker
“Able to make crêpes, pizzelles, tortillas, blintzes, pancakes, and more, includes temperature and timer knobs.”
- Best for Gift – Verve CULTURE VCTORTS Red Tortilla Maker
Set of three items with bright red color, ideal gift options, made from food-safe cast iron
Tortilla Maker Comparison Table 2021
It’s time to elaborate on 15 best tortilla makers, including dimensions, weight, diameter, material, and size. I’ve put the main elements next to each other, so you can easily tell the difference between these products.
|Product Name||Dimensions||Weight||Material||Size||Compatible with flour|
|Victoria TOR-003 Tortilla Maker - Best Overall||9.5 x 8 x 2.5 inches||3.68 pounds||Cast Iron||8-inch||YES|
|Norpro 1063 6-inch Tortilla Maker - Best Budget||8.37 x 6.25 x 2 inches||1.5 pounds||Aluminum||6-inch||NO|
|ARC 0026 Black Tortilla Maker - Best Cast Iron||9.8 x 9 x 2.5 inches||7.68 pounds||Cast Iron||8 1/10-inch||YES|
|Revel CTM-680 120-volt Tortilla Maker - Best with Temperature Control||12.5 x 8.5 x 9.5 inches||3.5 pounds||Chrome||9-inch||YES|
|CucinaPro 1443 Flatbread Tortilla Maker - Best Electric||13 x 9.75 x 6.5 inches||9 pounds||Aluminum||10-inch||YES|
|Central Coast Woodworks Red Oak & Walnut Tortilla Maker - Best Wood||11.7 x 9.1 x 6.7 inches||5.3 pounds||Wood||8-inch||YES|
|HIC Harold Import Co. 43172 Silver Tortilla Maker - Best Aluminum||8 x 6.75 x 4.6 inches||1.2 pounds||Aluminum||6-inch||YES|
|IMUSA USA Silver 8-Inch Tortilla Maker - Best for Corn Tortilla||5.12 x 7.87 x 10.43 inches||1.8 pounds||Aluminum||8-inch||YES|
|Tortillada TP-003 Premium Tortilla Maker - Best Large||13.15 x 11.97 x 2.17 inches||6.6 pounds||Cast Iron||10-inch||YES|
|StarBlue 8-Inch Cast Iron Tortilla Maker - Best for Roti||10.94 x 9.65 x 2.36 inches||7.34 pounds||Cast Iron||8-inch||YES|
|Cuisinart CPP-200 International Chef Tortilla Maker - Best Versatile||13.43 x 10.12 x 5.51 inches||6.23 pounds||Stainless Steel||8 1/3-inch||YES|
|Smart Cook Heavy-Gauge Manual Restaurant Tortilla Maker||2 x 7.5 x 9 inches||4.5 pounds||Cast iron||7.5-inch||YES|
|Verve CULTURE VCTORTS Red Tortilla Maker - Best for Gift||11.5 x 8.8 x 3.3 inches||3.94 pounds||Cast iron||8-inch||YES|
|ARC AL165S 6.5 inch Tortilla Maker||8.3 x 7 x 1.6 inches||Aluminum||6.5-inch||YES|
|Uno Casa 8-Inch Pre-Seasoned Tortilla Maker||9.8 x 8 x 2 inches||7.44 pounds||Cast iron||8-inch||YES|
Top 15 Best Tortilla Makers On The Market 2021 Reviews
It’s time to take a closer look at each product, including the pros and cons of 15 best tortilla makers below
1. Victoria TOR-003 Tortilla Maker
Featuring 8-inch heavy-duty cast iron tortilla maker, Victoria TOR-003 will be one of the most long-lasting staples in your kitchen.
Moreover, its interior surface is seasoned with non-GMO flaxseed oil. Therefore, it’s ready to use as soon as you open it.
Furthermore, this product appears well-made with a sturdy base and comfortable handle. It’s carefully reinforced so that you can make even and flat homemade tortilla every time without much effort.
Besides, the manufacturer also offers a spare screw for the lever in case you need it.
As you might not know, you can use it to make tortillas, patacones, Rotis, empanadas, quesadillas, and Arepas.
- Made of cast iron
- Seasoned with high-quality flaxseed oil
- Well-designed construction
- Heavy-duty 8-inch round tortilla maker
- Extra screw for the lever
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Durable and sturdy
- Able to make restaurant-quality tortilla
- No pinching and sticking
- Useful to make Paleo diet-friendly foods
- Cleaning is super easy
- It might not make tortilla as thin as some people expect
|Dimensions||9.5 x 8 x 2.5 inches|
Click to see how Victoria Tortilla Maker works:
2. Norpro 1063 6-inch Tortilla Maker
If you’re hesitant about the cost, Norpro 1063 6-inch Tortilla Maker might ease your worries by offering a reasonable price for its customers. For people who only make corn tortillas, it’s a perfect choice for some reason.
First, the product is compact; therefore, it doesn’t take up much space in your kitchen, and you can easily put it away after use.
Secondly, it’s constructed to make a large batch of corn tortilla all at once due to the aluminum base and handle. The handle provides leverage for you to press the masa to the flatness.
As such, it’s easy to use by every member of your family. It’s worth noting that you should line the tortilla maker with two plastic zip bags before pressing.
Thirdly, in terms of cleaning, you only need to wipe it with a damp cloth, and it will be ready for the next use.
- Made from aluminum
- 6-inch round tortilla maker
- Small and compact
- Silver color
- Well-constructed base and handle
- 80-day replacement guarantee
- Easy to operate
- Easy to clean
- Affordable price
- Simple for storage
- It might be a bit lightweight for you to make thin tortillas
|Dimensions||8.37 x 6.25 x 2 inches|
3. ARC 0026 Black Tortilla Maker
(Best Cast Iron)
This hefty tortilla presser enables you to make even pressing as easy as pie. That means you don’t need much force to have perfectly thin tortillas. From now on, you can enjoy your homemade foods, which are healthy and diet-friendly.
Moreover, it saves you more time when making a large tortilla quantity because you don’t have to press again and again to get the expected results.
This product is made of cast iron so that it’s durable and sturdy. It hasn’t been lined with oil by the manufacturer like some models in the market, so you need to season it before first use.
More importantly, it’s great for tortillas, dumplings, empanadas, arepas, mini pie shells, tostones, and more.
- Made from rustproof cast iron
- Hasn’t been seasoned with oil
- 8 1/10-inch tortilla maker
- Easy to press evenly
- Able to make a large batch of tortilla
- Durable and sturdy
- It might take time to season the product
- You might need to add a little flour to avoid sticking
|Dimensions||9.8 x 9 x 2.5 inches|
4. Revel CTM-680 120-volt Tortilla Maker
(Best with Temperature Control)
If you are looking for a high-quality tortilla maker with more functions than the traditional models, you should have a look at Revel CTM-680.
Featuring chrome finish body, this appliance seems to be very simple to keep clean after use. Moreover, the dough won’t stick thanks to the nonstick surface, and the cleaning job becomes faster and easier.
The built-in cord reduces storage space so that you can comfortably put it away when everything’s done.
On top of that, it has an on/off light, ready light, and temperature control dial knob. That means you can easily keep track of its operation and manage to use it effectively.
Notably, this 1000-watt machine is not designed for making roti or chappati; this is made for tortilla and flatbread only.
- Made of chrome
- Nonstick surface
- High-quality 1000-watt electric appliance
- Comes with temperature control
- Built-in cord
- Nice and elegant look
- Easy to clean
- Simple to manage
- Suitable for tortilla and flatbread
|Dimensions||12.5 x 8.5 x 9.5 inches|
5. CucinaPro 1443 Flatbread Tortilla Maker
Built from heavy-duty aluminum, CucinaPro 1443 is my go-to product for tortilla makers because I like press-and-cook in one appliance for convenience.
The cooking plates are nonstick coating; therefore, you can easily clean it with a damp cloth. Also, this prevents the dough from pinching and sticking during pressing and cooking.
What is more, the heat is evenly distributed so that you can expect consistent quality for a whole batch of the tortilla. With a diameter of 10 inches, it’s able to produce a larger size for larger servings.
Last but not least, although it’s not recommended for gluten-free dough, this product is able to make gluten-free flatbread. As long as you read the user manual carefully, you can produce perfect tortillas without any sticking.
- Made of heavy-duty aluminum
- Nonstick coating
- Good for tortillas, pita bread, chapati, flatbread
- 10-inch electric tortilla maker
- Heats evenly
- 30 days satisfaction guarantee
- High-quality material
- Consistent performance
- Cleaning is a breeze
- Designed for various recipes
- The temperature might get too hot sometimes so that you can overcook your tortillas. In my opinion, you should pay attention to the first few times to estimate the perfect cooking time then apply it to others.
|Dimensions||13 x 9.75 x 6.5 inches|
Check out the video to find out more about CucinaPro cookware:
6. Central Coast Woodworks Red Oak & Walnut Tortilla Maker
Wanting a special tortilla maker made from high-quality wood in your cookware collection? Central Coast Woodworks Red Oak & Walnut Tortilla Maker is your number one option.
This product comes with an elegant design and natural wood color which makes it a decorative item in your kitchen
In terms of quality, the sturdy oak and walnut base and handle will give you perfectly flat tortillas as the metal versions in the market.
It has been lined with food-grade mineral oils and beeswax so that it’s safe to use. Moreover, it’s designed for gluten-free dough; therefore, you don’t have to worry about sticking anymore.
- Made from red oak and walnut
- Unique wood color
- Elegant square-shaped design
- Food-grade coated surface
- 8-inch tortilla maker
- Premium material
- Sturdy and effective
- Suitable for gluten-free tortillas
- Nice to display
|Dimensions||11.7 x 9.1 x 6.7 inches|
|Brand||Central Coast Woodworks|
7. HIC Harold Import Co. 43172 Silver Tortilla Maker
If you prefer a lightweight but workable tortilla maker, I strongly suggest HIC Harold Import Co. 43172 Silver Tortilla Maker. It’s made of aluminum, so it’s lighter than the cast iron version and convenient to move around in your kitchen without much effort.
Furthermore, the strong handle allows you to press even tortillas in no time. Also, heavyweight aluminum adds more force when pressing, which results in consistent thickness.
It’s great for creating homemade tortillas and various cake options you can think of.
With this product, you can save extra time and energy when making a quick and healthy evening meal for your whole family.
- 5-inch aluminum tortilla maker with handle
- Able to make 6-inch tortillas
- Comes with a sturdy handle
- Able to make pita bread, Caribbean roti, focaccia, moo shoo pancakes, mini pie or tart shells, and more
- Suitable for various recipes
- Easy to operate
- Quick to make tortillas
- Cleaning is simple
- It might be too small for some people
- The product doesn’t come with an instruction book
|Dimensions||8 x 6.75 x 4.6 inches|
|Brand||HIC Harold Import Co.|
8. IMUSA USA Silver 8-Inch Tortilla Maker
(Best for Corn Tortilla)
IMUSA USA MEXI-86008 Silver is another well-made aluminum tortilla maker for you to choose from.
This product is traditionally designed with a round shape and robust handle, which help to make flat tortillas easily.
With a diameter of 8 inches, you can prepare many Mexican and Indian dishes, especially corn tortillas for tacos. Moreover, it’s built to produce a large batch of foods so that you can feed many guests in a small gathering.
When it comes to operation, you can manage to use it for the first time. All you need to do is put the dough on the base, then press the handle, and the tortilla is ready for being cooked.
- Made of aluminum
- 8-inch round tortilla maker
- Silver color
- Robust handle and base
- Provides strong leverage to press
- 90 days limited warranty
- Well-made product
- Great for various Mexican and Indian dishes
- Lighter than cast iron appliances
- Able to make a large batch of tortilla
- You might need to handle it with extra care, especially the handle so that it could last longer through time
|Dimensions||5.12 x 7.87 x 10.43 inches|
Learn how to make tortillas with IMUSA through this video:
9. Tortillada TP-003 Premium Tortilla Maker
Featuring a diameter of 10-inch, Tortillada TP-003 appears as one of the largest tortilla makers we could find out there. That means you can make larger tortillas with various creative recipes.
To be more specific, you can make tortillas, mini pie shells, empanadas, patacones, dumplings and more.
Besides, this item comes with a cooking book with more than 50 recipes for tortilla so that you can soon level up your culinary skills.
Furthermore, it’s made of cast iron, so, undoubtedly, this product is durable and able to serve you for a long time. The weight of cast iron is also an advantage of this press.
- 10-inch round tortilla maker
- Designed in German
- Made from pre-seasoned cast iron
- Comes with a recipe book
- Good for homemade tortillas and more
- Durable and sturdy
- Ready to use
- Easy to clean
- Can make numerous types of cakes
- It might be a bit heavy for some people to manage
|Dimensions||13.15 x 11.97 x 2.17 inches|
10. StarBlue 8-Inch Cast Iron Tortilla Maker
(Best for Roti)
Do you want to make homemade Indian Roti and enjoy them with a big bowl of rich and spicy Mutton curry? StarBlue 8-Inch Cast Iron Tortilla Maker makes everything easier for you.
This convenient product is constructed to prepare Indian-styled bread, such as chapati, tortilla, and roti. Besides, it can also produce tacos, patacones, tostones, empanadas, arepas, dumplings, mini pie shells, patacon pisao and more.
This cast iron cookware has been coated with high-quality flaxseed oil that doesn’t contain GMO, so that you can use it right away.
Due to the weight of 6.5 pounds, it’s heavy enough to make flat tortillas without much effort.
Last but not least, you can use this press for cooking the tortilla on different heat sources except for putting it in a microwave.
- Made of high-quality cast iron
- Pre-seasoned with flaxseed oil
- 8-inch tortilla press
- Offers 100 pieces of oil paper and a recipe book
- Durable and maintenance-free
- Simple to make flat tortillas
- Perfect for homemade Indian-styled bread
- Able to cook directly
- It might be a bit heavy
- The bolt at the hinge appears weak, so I suggest you could replace it for better use
|Dimensions||10.94 x 9.65 x 2.36 inches|
Have a closer look at this amazing tortilla maker:
11. Cuisinart CPP-200 International Chef Tortilla Maker
If you want to invest in a versatile appliance that can help you make numerous types of flatbreads with ease, you should purchase Cuisinart CPP-200 International Chef.
To my surprise, this cookware is able to make crêpes, pizzelles, tortillas, blintzes and more. I’ve never had as many choices for my breakfast as I have now. It’s also suitable for gluten-free recipes so that you can widen your cooking list greatly.
One more thing I like about this product is that it’s super easy to use. There is no guesswork or complicated steps involved.
It comes with nonstick and dishwasher-safe plates so that cleaning is a breeze.
This tortilla maker also includes temperature control and timer knobs, which allow you to make your adjustments depending on your preference.
- 8 1/3-inch cooking area
- Made from stainless steel
- Can be used to make a variety of recipes
- Upright storage
- Able to adjust time and temperature
- Nonstick cooking surface
- Lifetime warranty
- Simple to clean the plates since they are dishwasher-safe
- Easy to use
- Easy for storage
- It might not get hot enough to make some types of cakes such as pancakes, and naans
|Dimensions||13.43 x 10.12 x 5.51 inches|
More insightful review about this versatile Cuisinart appliance:
12. Smart Cook Heavy-Gauge Manual Restaurant Tortilla Maker
Once you use Smart Cook Heavy-Gauge Manual Restaurant Tortilla Maker, you will be fully persuaded by its quality.
First and foremost, it turns the process of tortilla making become more enjoyable because it’s simple to operate.
Moreover, this product is designed with balanced weight so that each pressing is quick and effective, which results in flat and even tortillas.
Heavy-gauge cast iron material ensures its long-lasting lifespan. That means you might not have to buy a new one for a lifetime if you handle it with proper care.
The press surface is 7.5-inch, and it’s suitable for making flour or corn pancake, and other breaded food prep.
- Made of heavy-gauge cast iron
- Black color
- 5-inch round tortilla maker
- The high-quality design of the base and bolted handle
- Suitable for making flour and corn pancake, and other breaded food
- Durable and sturdy
- Even pressing
- Easy to use
- Able to handle many types of breaded foods
- Premium quality material
- You might need to season it before use
|Dimensions||2 x 7.5 x 9 inches|
13. Verve CULTURE VCTORTS Red Tortilla Maker
(Best for Gift)
Verve CULTURE VCTORTS Red Tortilla Maker comes as a set of 3 items, including a tortilla presser, a servilleta napkin, and a booklet with history, directions, and recipes. Therefore, I would like to buy it as a gift for my friends and relatives.
The tortilla maker alone is amazing, thanks for its red color. It definitely can brighten up your kitchen wherever you are going to put it.
Not to mention the handmade cloth with decorative details, which is used for keeping tortillas warm. And when it comes to cooking options, the recipe book does a good job of providing you with many brilliant ideas.
This product is made from food-safe cast iron. As such, you can also rest assured that it’s built to press easily. With several tries, you can make tortilla and other Mexican dishes at home instead of store-bought food.
- Comes as a set of 3 pieces
- Suitable for patacones, empanadas, arepas, small pie shells, tostones, dumplings, homemade wraps
- Made of cast iron
- Red color
- 5-inch of diameter
- Made in Mexico
- Features a nice and compact design
- An ideal gift option
- Long-lasting appliance
- Easy to operate
- It might get chipped when using
- It might appear too small for some people
|Dimensions||11.5 x 8.8 x 3.3 inches|
Quick instructions on how to make the most delicious, homemade corn tortillas:
14. ARC AL165S 6.5 inch Tortilla Maker
ARC AL165S 6.5 inch Tortilla Maker comes with a longer handle for better pressing control when making bread. This unique design allows you to make flat and delicious tortillas.
Plus, this aluminum item is well-coated with elegant grey color; therefore, I believe it could complement your kitchen style greatly.
Not to mention, it’s designed well so that everyone can use it right away without any difficulty. Just round the dough and press it gently. As for weight is distributed evenly, this product can make nice and flat tortillas in no time.
The nonstick surface helps cleaning become a breeze with just a few wipes after use.
- 5-inch grey tortilla maker
- High-quality aluminum
- Longer handle for more leverage
- Long-lasting coating
- Comes with a nonstick surface
- Quick to clean
- Durable and sturdy
- Elegant design
- Able to make nice and flat tortillas
- You might need to wash it with cooking oil before each use for a better result
|Dimensions||8.3 x 7 x 1.6 inches|
15. Uno Casa 8-Inch Pre-Seasoned Tortilla Maker
What do you like to wrap this evening? Torillas, patacones, mini pie shells, tostones, dumplings, rotis, chapatis, empanadas, or arepas? Uno Casa 8-Inch Pre-Seasoned Tortilla Maker is your essential kitchen equipment to support your dinner.
With this convenient tool, you can freely create your own homemade recipes and enjoy fresh foods with your family.
It’s a safe bet that you can successfully make a round and thin tortilla on the first try because it’s built to do so. This product is made of cast iron, which is sure to stay for a long time.
Plus, the base and handle design will bring excellent leverage for every pressing. That’s why you or any family member can do it.
- Made of heavy-duty cast iron
- Pre-seasoned 8-inch tortilla maker
- Includes 100 pieces of parchment paper and a recipe book
- Use for both corn and flour pancakes
- Lifetime warranty
- A well-built tortilla maker
- Simple to use
- Perfect for Mexican-styles dishes
- Supports quick and yummy homemade meal
- It might be a bit sticky if you don’t use plastic sheets or parchment paper
|Dimensions||9.8 x 8 x 2 inches|
Watch this video for more information before buying:
What Features You Need To Consider When Buying The Best Tortilla Makers?
The first factor you should consider is size. That means you take time and think about how big or small you want your tortillas are. For tacos, you might need a 6-inch tortilla press, while for burritos, you might aim for 8-inch ones.
Not to mention, there are a variety of recipes that involve tortilla-making; therefore, I ask you to think about all expected results before buying.
In my opinion, if your kitchen is not limited, you can reach for a larger one, which can provide endless options on many occasions.
Cast iron and wooden tortilla maker can ensure the restaurant-quality and Instagrammable look for your tortillas. If you plan to make it professional or treat your guests at home, you might want to consider these two options.
For casual eating, aluminum items are enough. Moreover, they are lighter and easier to operate.
If you don’t have to worry about money and aim for a quick-cooking solution, I suggest that you go for electric models.
Most tortilla makers are not dishwasher-safe, so you need to wash by hand and dry with some cloth. Among all types, wooden pressers seem to be more difficult to clean. The rest don’t take much time to wash and keep it spotless after use.
There are several questions about the best tortilla makers. Let’s find the answer to each of them.
My Top Pick
I have listed the 15 best tortilla maker products in the market and elaborate on each product. With my reviews, you can start weighing all your options.
I hope this helps, and you will soon find the best tool for your own to start making delicious tortillas in your kitchen with your family.
And the go-to product for me is Victoria TOR-003 Tortilla Maker for its durability, functionality and versatility.
Share with me your feedback about the best tortilla makers so we can talk later.