The best thing about smoothies is that they are delicious and easy to drink. You can customize your cups depending on your taste preferences, mood, and fitness goals.
As you might not know, the secret of a dense-nutrient, flavorful and cool smoothies lies in the blender’s quality.
If you are a person who often uses blenders for one purpose, which is to make smoothies, keep reading my reviews.
I am going to discuss each product in detail so that you can gain a lot of information to find your best blender for smoothies.
Table of Contents
What Makes A Good Blender for Smoothies?
Various Blending Options
The best thing about smoothies is that you can create your own smoothies depending on your interest, taste, and nutritional needs.
- Top 15 Best Food Dehydrators For The Money 2021
- Top 15 Best Travel Blenders For The Money 2021
- Top 15 Best Panini Presses On The Market 2021
- Top 15 Best Food Steamers On The Market 2021
- Top 15 Best Snow Cone Machines For The Money 2021
- Top 15 Best Wall Mount Range Hoods To Buy in 2021
- Top 13 Best 36-Inch Gas Ranges For The Money 2021
- Top 15 Best Beverage Cooler Reviews in 2021
So a good blender should be equipment that can fulfill all of these needs.
To do that, it should own different blending modes, which can work well with frozen fruits, green leaves, nut milk, and other ingredients.
The pulse function is also essential because it allows you to blend the drinks to the desired consistency.
A Strong Blade And Motor
A strong blade and motor can help you get the most nutrients and vitamins from your vegetables and fruits.
They also make sure you have a lump-free smoothie to start a good day full of positive energy. ( You can easily feel frustrated if you have to drink a watery smoothie with a lot of fruit chunks. Right?)
Compact And Dishwasher-Safe Jars Or Cups
If you want to form a habit of drinking smoothies every day, the blending process should be as convenient as possible.
For example, the machine needs to be easy to clean after each use. That means they come with dishwasher-safe jars or cups.
Or they should be compact enough to fit under the kitchen cabinet or carry around.
Blender Vs. Smoothie Maker
Firstly, the smoothie maker is designed to make smoothies only while blender can do multitasking such as crushing, mixing, and liquefying.
Secondly, blenders often come with bigger sizes and more various shapes than the smoothie maker. Moreover, it features more complicated control panel than smoothie maker.
Thirdly, when it comes to smoothies, the latter can provide more smooth and silky texture for your drinks because its blades are made to cut fruits and vegetables at high speed. In terms of crushing ice, the smoothie maker is the best.
Which Are The Best Blenders for Smoothies To Buy?
In this list below, I have displayed the 15 best blenders for smoothies. Keep reading for understanding each product’s functionality and notable characteristics.
- Best Overall – Blendtec Total Classic Fourside Blender For Smoothies
“Powerful motor and patented blades, large capacity jar, many preset modes for easy operation.”
- Best Budget – Magic Bullet Silver 11-Piece Blender For Smoothies
“Simple design and simple operation, compact and lightweight, good for on-the-go smoothies.”
- Best Under $50 – Hamilton Beach Wave 54220 Blender For Smoothies
“Patented Wave Action system for effective blending, ideal motor power for smoothies, large 40-ounce jar.”
- Best Under $100 – Oster Pro 1200 Blender For Smoothies
“Powerful motor of 1200W, simple to use with basic functions, wide blade for effective and faster blending, high-quality glass jar.”
- Best Immersion – KitchenAid KHB2561CU Contour Silver Blender For Smoothies
“20-piece baby food blending set, quick and easy to prepare foods for a week, simple to use and clean.”
- Best Quiet – Hamilton Beach 58870 Professional Quiet Shield Blender For Smoothies
“Multitasking, simple to use, powerful yet quiet, comes with self-cleaning function.”
- Best Personal – Ninja Nutri BL456 Pro Compact Blender For Smoothies
“Track realtime volume of your fruits, keep your diets safe, great for post-workout protein shakes.”
- Best Easy-to-Clean – Vitamix 5200 Professional-Grade Blender For Smoothies
“Able to self-cleaning in a minute, special container and blade design, great for many cooking and drinking choices.”
- Best for Green Smoothies – Cleanblend 2001 Commercial Blender For Smoothies
“Many useful functions for perfect smoothies, strong motor with 8-blade design, large pitcher.”
- Best Portable – PopBabies Corolina Blue Blender For Smoothies
“Lovely and compact design, USB rechargeable, great for traveling, works well as a smoothie blender.”
- Best for Ice – Ninja Professional BL61072 Blender For Smoothies
“Total crush blade design for crushing ice, large capacity jar, great for frozen treats.”
- Best for Soups – Instant Pot Instant Ace Nova 9-in-1 Blender For Smoothies
“Offer you more hot drinking and soup options, comes with patented tamper for thick mixture, measuring cup and a washable strainer bag.”
- Best for Nuts – NutriBullet ZNBF30500Z Blender For Smoothies
“Powerful blender with strong motor power and stainless steel blades, durable BPA-free container, grinding nuts is a breeze.”
- Best for Milkshakes – Oster BLSTBC4129 Kitchen Center Blender For Smoothies
“Comes with various containers for extra blending options, ice-crushing stainless steel blades design, good for milkshakes.”
- Best with Handheld – Mueller Austria Ultra-Stick Blender For Smoothies
“Powerful motor with a sturdy handle, comfortable grip, lightweight and portable.”
Blender for Smoothies Comparison Table 2021
Looking at the comparison table below, you can partly capture about 15 best blenders for smoothies. It’s essential to start with some fundamental aspects of the product such as dimensions, weight, and capacity.
|Product Name||Dimensions||Weight||Motor Power||Capacity||Material|
|Blendtec Total Classic Fourside Blender For Smoothies - Best Overall||7 x 8 x 15.5 inches||7.28 pounds||1,560W||32 oz||BPA-free Plastic|
|Magic Bullet Silver 11-Piece Blender For Smoothies - Best Budget||4.01 x 4.48 x 11.61 inches||4.14 pounds||200W||12 and 22 oz||BPA-free Plastic|
|Hamilton Beach Wave 54220 Blender For Smoothies - Best Under $50||9.45 x 6.98 x 14.69 inches||7 pounds||700W||40 oz||Glass|
|Oster Pro 1200 Blender For Smoothies - Best Under $100||8.5 x 10.15 x 13.9 inches||7 pounds||1200W||48 and 24 oz||Glass|
|KitchenAid KHB2561CU Contour Silver Blender For Smoothies - Best Immersion||4.5 x 4.5 x 21 inches||2 pounds||60Hz||33 oz||Brushed Stainless Steel|
|Hamilton Beach 58870 Professional Quiet Shield Blender For Smoothies - Best Quiet||7.68 x 17.2 x 11.42 inches||9.68 pounds||1500W||32 oz||BPA-free Plastic|
|Ninja Nutri BL456 Pro Compact Blender For Smoothies - Best Personal||6 x 6 x 14 inches||4.8 pounds||900W||18 and 24 oz||BPA-free Plastic|
|Vitamix 5200 Professional-Grade Blender For Smoothies - Best Easy-to-Clean||20.5 x 7.25 x 8.75 inches||13 pounds||1500W||64 oz||BPA-free Plastic|
|Cleanblend 2001 Commercial Blender For Smoothies - Best for Green Smoothies||18 x 15 x 13 inches||12 pounds||1800W||64 oz||BPA-free Plastic|
|PopBabies Corolina Blue Blender For Smoothies - Best Portable||3.2 x 3.2 x 10.2 inches||1.3 pounds||175W||17 oz||BPA-free Plastic|
|Ninja Professional BL61072 Blender For Smoothies - Best for Ice||9.5 x 7.5 x 17 inches||7.1 pounds||1000W||72 oz||BPA-free Plastic|
|Instant Pot Instant Ace Nova 9-in-1 Blender For Smoothies - Best for Soups||16.93 x 12.36 x 10.79 inches||15.07 pounds||1000W||54 oz||Glass|
|NutriBullet ZNBF30500Z Blender For Smoothies - Best for Nuts||15.8 x 15.5 x 9 inches||11.62 pounds||1200W||64, 32, and 24 oz||Plastic|
|Oster BLSTBC4129 Kitchen Center Blender For Smoothies - Best for Milkshakes||8.25 x 8 x 15.75 inches||12.18 pounds||600W||8, 24, and 40 oz||Glass|
|Mueller Austria Ultra-Stick Blender For Smoothies - Best with Handheld||15.4 x 4.7 x 2.9 inches||2.14 pounds||500W||-||Stainless steel|
My Reviews For The Best Blenders for Smoothies in 2021
Let’s examine the pros and cons of 15 best blenders for smoothies products that I have come up with.
1. Blendtec Total Classic Fourside Blender For Smoothies
If you’ve ever seen this machine works, you probably have to agree with me that it deserves to be a top choice.
With the power of 1560W, this classic appliance can grind, blend and mix well any ingredient options you have in your fridge for your smoothies such as frozen fruits, hard fruits, ice cubes and vegetables.
Notably, the blade is patented and 80% thicker than blades from other brands in the market.
It has a classic design with a four-side black jar, a black lid and a black base. This gadget is simple to operate. It features 10-speed modes that you can choose manually.
A 75-ounce jar of smoothies can serve 3-4 people, so it’s convenient to make green drinks for a whole family in the morning.
It can also heat the food in 6 minutes so you can have a cup of warm drinks or soups right from the blender.
Plus, a self-cleaning mode is available for saving you a lot of time after use.
- Classic colors and design
- Features a 75-ounce plastic jar
- The motor of 1560 W
- Patented blade – blunt but effective
- 6 preset cycles, 10-speed modes
- Warm-up foods and drinks as you want
- Self-cleaning function
- Simple to operate
- Powerful engine
- Versatile – Blend almost everything nicely
- Easy to pour
- It might be a bit noisy when working
|Item Weight||7.28 pound|
|Dimensions||7 x 8 x 15.5 inches|
|Blade Material||Stainless steel|
|Bottle Material||BPA-free Plastic|
Watch the video for more information about Blendtec:
2. Magic Bullet Silver 11-Piece Blender For Smoothies
If you prefer a small blender with simple operation, Magic Bullet might be a good choice for you.
There is no button or complicated preset mode to confuse you. To start the blender, you just need to press down on top of the blending cup.
It comes with a 12-ounce cup with a resealable lid and 22-ounce mug with a flip-top to-go lid.
With the motor of 200W, it’s enough to do an excellent job of blending your fruits into delicious smoothies.
It’s lightweight and compact, so it doesn’t take up much space in the kitchen counter. Also, you can carry it around when traveling.
- One-touch blender
- Compact and lightweight
- Comes with a travel lid
- Motor of 200W
- Offer different cups
- Fast blending time
- Trusted brand
- Easy for storage
- Great for one person
- Simple to use and clean
- The cups might still be too small for some people’s needs
|Item Weight||4.14 pounds|
|Dimensions||4.01 x 4.48 x 11.61 inches|
|Cap Material||BPA-free plastic|
|Bottle Material||BPA-free plastic|
Click and watch the Magic Bullet works:
3. Hamilton Beach Wave 54220 Blender For Smoothies
(Best Under $50)
Unlike other blenders, once the ingredients are added, they are constantly pulled down towards the blade instead of pushed to the sides; therefore, Hamilton Beach Wave 54220 can blend well without stirring.
It features a 700W motor which is suitable for making smoothies and even crushing ice.
The product comes with 14 blending functions to make various kinds of drinks and foods for a week. Plus, for smoothies fans, the 40-ounce glass jar is enough to satisfy your needs of a healthy dose every day.
Last but not least, jar, lid and blade of Hamilton Beach Wave 54220 are all dishwasher safe.
- 40-ounce heat-resistant glass jar
- The strong motor of 700W
- 14 blending functions
- Comes with a pouring spout
- Patented Wave Action system
- Stainless steel Ice Sabre blades
- Built to last
- Easy to crush ice
- Easy to pour
- It still has many parts which are made of plastic
- You still need to cut and chop the fruits into small pieces before putting in the blender
|Item Weight||7 pounds|
|Dimensions||9.45 x 6.98 x 14.69 inches|
4. Oster Pro 1200 Blender For Smoothies
(Best Under $100)
First and foremost, it’s equipped with a powerful motor of 1200W for smoothies’ perfect consistency.
The nickel brush base appears wide and firm for a better blending experience.
Another feature is its 48-ounce glass jar, which can withstand thermal shock and provide 6 cups of smoothies. Plus, a 24-ounce cup with a secure lid is included.
The control panel is simple to use. There are 3 preset programs (salsa, milkshakes, smoothies), 4-speed modes to switch between and one pulse button.
Last but not least, it features dual direction blade technology for more powerful and effective blending results.
The blade is 3.5 inches wide, 50% larger than old models, designed to pull the ingredients down and make the whole process faster and easier.
- The powerful motor of 1200W
- Wide and firm base
- 3 preset programs
- Extra 24-ounce travel cup with a lid
- 3.5-inch wide blade
- The metal connection between the jar and the base
- Provides some blending options
- Powerful blade for faster and easier blending
- It might be too loud when operating
- There is no self-cleaning function and you need to dismantle the machine for thorough cleaning after use
|Item Weight||7 pounds|
|Dimensions||8.5 x 10.15 x 13.9 inches|
|Cap Material||BPA-Free plastic|
|Bottle Material||Boroclass Glass|
More information about Oster blender for smoothies:
5. KitchenAid KHB2561CU Contour Silver Blender For Smoothies
If you want versatile and easy to store blender, consider buying KitchenAid KHB2561CU.
This blender comes with a powerful motorhead and a convenient blending arm for different uses.
The head is durable and built-to-last. Plus, it’s lightweight, portable and doesn’t take up much space in your kitchen.
KitchenAid KHB2561CU features 3 stainless steel interchangeable blades that allow you to crush ice and make smoothies, soups, and other drinks. These blades come with cover lids for extra safety.
Included in this set, there is a whisk for baking, making salad dressings, and mixing marinades. Also, a 1-liter blending container is available for smoothies lovers.
Not to mention, a BPA-free plastic jar with lid locks for chopping nuts, fruits, herbs, and vegetables.
- BPA-free plastic chopper jar with a lid
- 1-liter blending container for smoothies
- A whisk for more cooking options
- Interchangeable blades for different uses
- Robust and lightweight motorhead
- Able to reach to deeper spot for thorough blending
- Cleaning is super easy
- Various cooking and drinking options
- Easy to use
- Dishwasher-safe parts
- The blending arm might be a bit heavier than I expected
|Item Weight||2 pounds|
|Dimensions||4.5 x 4.5 x 21 inches|
|Container Material||BPA-Free plastic|
Click to see how the product works:
6. Hamilton Beach 58870 Professional Quiet Shield Blender For Smoothies
If you can’t live without a cup of smoothies in the morning and you don’t want to wake everyone in your house because of the noise from the blender, then it’s essential to choose a quieter equipment soon.
I suggest purchasing Hamilton Beach 58870 for this above reason.
With a powerful motor of 1500W, it is for just any purpose from crushing ice, grinding vegetables to making smoothies. Also, it features four blending cycle presets for you to choose from.
All programs are easy to use, and the self-cleaning function allows you to save a lot of time if you often work with the blender.
Hamilton Beach 58870 features stainless steel blades, a large quiet shield, a shatterproof jar with a secure lid, and a tamper for the thick mixture.
- Stylish design
- BPA-free plastic jar
- The strong motor of 1500W
- 4 preset modes
- Large shield for less noise when operating
- Preset programs for easy operation
- Durable and sturdy construction
- Self-cleaning function
- Affordable price
- This model doesn’t include a travel cup for more flexible use like other modern products in the market
- The pouring spout might be too wide, so it’s quite challenging to pour in the bottles
|Item Weight||9.68 pounds|
|Dimensions||7.68 x 17.2 x 11.42 inches|
|Jar Material||BPA-Free plastic|
Let’s unbox the Hamilton Beach 58870:
7. Ninja Nutri BL456 Pro Compact Blender For Smoothies
If you’re single and looking for a smoothie blender that’s just right for you, then Ninja Nutri BL456 might probably be what you should have in mind.
This equipment works well with any kind of frozen fruits and ice cubes because it comes with 900W motor power. So you can enjoy a perfect cold drink without having to struggle with chunk fruits.
In my opinion, the most convenient thing is that you can drink straight from the blender, meaning the blending cup acts as a travel cup with a spout lid. The cups are available in 18 and 24 ounces.
Last but not least, it’s able to extract all nutrients and vitamins from your ingredients.
- Solid construction
- BPA-free plastic cups of 18 and 24-ounce capacity
- Comes with a secure lid for on-the-go drinks
- The powerful motor of 900W
- Compact and portable
- Retains maximum nutrients from ingredients
- Easy to clean
- It might produce a lot of noise when running
|Item Weight||4.8 pounds|
|Dimensions||6 x 6 x 14 inches|
|Cup Material||BPA-Free plastic|
|Color||Black and Silver|
Let’s see how it works:
8. Vitamix 5200 Professional-Grade Blender For Smoothies
Vitamix 5200 is not only a durable but also easy to clean blender. With the self-cleaning ability, keeping it look like new is a breeze.
You just need to fill the 64-ounce jar with warm water, add a drop of dish wash soap, choose the highest speed; then, your blender will be returned to its original state in a minute.
With the vortex technology, Vitamix 5200 can make perfect smoothies especially green smoothies, suitable for people who are pursuing healthy diets.
Moreover, Vitamix 5200 is known for its versatility. So you can use it to prepare soups, purees, cold drinks, salad dressings, and batters.
Last but not least, thanks to a large blending jar, you can serve a whole family at once.
- 64-ounce patented container
- Create a vortex for faster and easier blending
- Strong motor
- Stainless steel laser-cut blades
- Able to warm up foods
- Easy to adjust the speed even when it’s running
- Auto cooling system for more extended use
- Easy to clean
- Durable and sturdy
- It might be a bit bulky
|Item Weight||13 pounds|
|Dimensions||20.5 x 7.25 x 8.75 inches|
9. Cleanblend 2001 Commercial Blender For Smoothies
(Best for Green Smoothies)
If you and your family members are all true fans of green smoothies, you might need a powerful blender with a large container and self-cleaning ability.
Cleanblend 2001 is not too excellent compared to some high-end products but converges all the ideas I just had above.
It’s kind of heavy-duty blender that can produce a large batch on one go and handle many kinds of ingredients, so you will have more room to create your favorite drinks.
This equipment can crush, blend, chop, grind, heat, process, puree, or liquify. Plus, pulse function is added in case you need more force.
With 1800W of motor power, stainless steel blades and durable BPA-free plastic container, Cleanblend 2001 is a perfect blender at an affordable price.
- The 1800W of motor power
- Stainless steel 8-blade system
- BPA-free plastic 64-ounce pitcher
- Heavy-duty blender for commercial use
- Pulse feature
- Well-made and built-to-last product
- Easy to clean
- Powerful blender for quick results
- It might be a bit noisy
- It might have a burning smell when operating especially with too large batches
|Item Weight||12 pounds|
|Dimensions||18 x 15 x 13 inches|
Have a look at this appliance:
10. PopBabies Corolina Blue Blender For Smoothies
PopBabies comes with USB rechargeable so there is no need to worry about different power plug formats at your destination.
One of the advanced features of PopBabies compared to other rechargeable blenders in the market is that you can use it while charging.
PopBabies blender has a trendy color and cool design. Plus, it’s small and lightweight. Therefore, it’s a good gift idea for someone who couldn’t live without smoothies.
It comes with a plastic funnel and a small ice cube tray for more relaxed blending experiences.
Moreover, 14 ounces of juice can be done in only 20 seconds, thanks to the powerful motor. You can also blend and drink directly from a BPA-free plastic bottle.
- Trendy color and cool design
- Rechargeable USB blender
- Designed with a wide and convenient handle
- 14-ounce BPA-free plastic bottle
- A plastic funnel and an ice cube tray as an extra gift
- Able to use when charging
- Travel-sized and lightweight
- Easy to carry around with a convenient handle
- Good for on-the-go smoothies
- It might be hard to clean than you expect
- This blender is not for hot liquids
|Item Weight||1.3 pounds|
|Dimensions||3.2 x 3.2 x 10.2 inches|
|Bottle Material||BPA-free plastic|
Watch this video for more product information:
11. Ninja Professional BL610 Blender For Smoothies
(Best for Ice)
What could be more refreshing than enjoying thick and frosty smoothies during summertime? Ninja Professional BL610 can help you with that. All you need to do is add ice and blend until the mixture reaches the consistency that you desire.
It features 1000W motor power and total crush blade design, so it can do an excellent job of crushing ice, frozen fruits, and other hard fruits in your smoothies wishlist. You can use it to prepare frozen treats as well as sauces.
Ninja Professional BL610 has a 64-ounce capacity for liquid, meaning you can blend a large batch for a whole family at the same time.
Additionally, there are four manual speeds for you to control the blending texture easily.
- Made of BPA-free plastic
- Six stainless steel blades
- 1000W of motor power
- 64-ounce capacity for liquid
- 4 manual speed modes
- Sleek and modern design
- Include both manual and automatic programs
- Extremely powerful blender
- Great for crushing ice and frozen fruits
- Some parts are made of plastic, so you still need to handle it with care
- It might take up space in your kitchen
|Item Weight||7.1 pounds|
|Dimensions||9.5 x 7.5 x 17 inches|
|Bottle Material||BPA-free plastic|
12. Instant Pot Instant Ace Nova 9-in-1 Blender For Smoothies
(Best for Soups)
When it comes to hot liquids, especially soups, Instant Pot Instant Ace Nova 9-in-1 Blender is a product you can count on.
This machine offers both hot and cold blending cycle presets for you to choose from. For example, you might want a cool smoothie for a fresh morning, but a warm soup for a mild supper.
You can use Instant Ace Nova to prepare batters, pizza doughs, baby foods, hot soups, and even stews.
For soup, you can add meat, broth, and vegetables to create the flavor and texture that you prefer. Instant Ace Nova will self-stir when cooking.
The product comes with a patented tamper for thick mixture, measuring cup, and a washable strainer bag.
- The fast speed of 25,000 RPMs
- Glass container of 54 ounces
- Use for both hot and cold drinks and foods
- 9-in-1 touch button for easy operation
- 10-speed modes for your selection
- The powerful and high-speed motor
- Great for soup with automatic stirring function
- Offer a lot of accessories for easier blending
- It might appear a bit heavier than you think
- It might take time to clean
|Item Weight||15.07 pounds|
|Dimensions||16.93 x 12.36 x 10.79 inches|
|Color||Black and silver|
Click to see more opinions about this product:
13. NutriBullet ZNBF30500Z Blender For Smoothies
(Best for Nuts)
The product comes with a 64-ounce pitcher, a 32-ounce and 24-ounce cup, both durable BPA-free plastic and dishwasher-safe. Plus, there are two lids available for you to use if you want to bring the smoothies with you.
NutriBullet ZNBF30500Z is easy to use. All you need to do is add ingredients into the largest container up to the MAX line, close the lid and press the ON/OFF button to start.
For the blending cup, do the same, but remember to turn it upside down so that the blade part fits the base correctly.
With 1200W of motor power and stainless steel blades, this kitchen appliance can become a powerful tool. It can help to make smoothies, grind nuts, and prepare milkshakes.
- 100% durable BPA-free plastic
- Cups come with different sizes for you to choose from
- 1200W of motor power
- Offer two to-go lids
- Convenient blending cycle presets
- Easy to use control panel
- Easy to clean because some parts are dishwasher-safe
- Convenient to carry around
- It might be a bit noisy when blending
|Item Weight||11.62 pounds|
|Dimensions||15.8 x 15.5 x 9 inches|
|Bottle Material||BPA-free plastic|
14. Oster BLSTBC4129 Kitchen Center Blender For Smoothies
(Best for Milkshakes)
This equipment features a 5-cup stainless steel jar that can maintain the cold temperature of the drinks, making milkshakes perfect.
Moreover, Oster BLSTBC4129 also comes with a 3-cup BPA-free plastic food processor for cutting and chopping ingredients. This container is designed to pull foods down to the blades for more effective and faster blending.
Plus, the product features a small jar of 8 ounces, especially for fruit syrups, herbs, baby foods and salad dressings.
Like other blenders, it has a high-quality glass container for all recipes.
Oster is so proud of its products so that a 10-Year warranty backs every blender.
- Well-made blender for milkshakes
- Sharp, ice-crushing and durable stainless steel blades
- Comes with various containers for extra options
- 600W of motor power
- Durable and long-lasting performance
- Elegant and sleek design
- Equipped with high-quality components from blades to containers
- Easy to clean
- Easy to operate
- It might not have replacement parts available in case you want to buy
|Item Weight||1.3 pounds|
|Dimensions||3.2 x 3.2 x 10.2 inches|
|Material||Stainless steel, glass, plastic|
15. Mueller Austria Ultra-Stick 500 Blender For Smoothies
(Best with Handheld)
If you prefer a lightweight and portable blender for your smoothies, I suggest purchasing Mueller Austria Ultra-Stick 500 blender.
Even it comes at an affordable price; it won’t let you down in terms of functionality and performance.
At first look, it has a sleek and elegant design. It features two-speed options with total 8-speed levels for you to select when making your smoothies.
Moreover, this product offers a comfortable and non-slip grip for easier use. You can keep blending until you get the consistency that you desire.
This appliance includes hand blender, egg whisk, and milk frother. Therefore, you can do as many drinks and foods as you please.
- Well-designed and durable copper motor
- The strong motor of 500W
- Fast juicing time
- Convenient handheld blender
- Two-speed modes to switch between
- Easy for cleaning
- Minimalist design
- Easy to operate
- There is no measuring indicator on the cup, so you need to measure ingredient volumes by your own scale if you really care about calorie intake
- The cups might still be too small for some people
|Item Weight||2.14 pounds|
|Dimensions||15.4 x 4.7 x 2.9 inches|
|Whisk Material||Stainless steel|
How To Choose Best Blenders for Smoothies
You should follow some basic guidelines below to choose the best blenders for smoothies
Simple To Operate
I want a blender that all family members can use it easily instead of a machine with an overly complicated control panel that gets people frustrated.
Of course, I want all the advanced functions, but it doesn’t mean that the blender couldn’t be easy to use. By the way, the ideal number of preset programs should range from 3 to 10, but not more than 14.
A noisy blender in the morning will put you in a situation hated by those around you because no one wants to be disturbed rudely in the early hours.
Therefore, unless you live alone, you should seriously consider how noisy the blender is when operating.
Many products come with a travel-sized cup or jar so that you can carry the smoothies with you right after blending, especially on tight schedule day.
Some blenders feature sharp blades for cutting, chopping, and mixing vegetables and fruits besides blending while others can warm up the soup.
Do you want a single-serve or family serve blender? Choose from 8 to 64 ounces cup. Also, you should think about your storage space and your drinking habits.
Instruction manual and recipe book: For people who are new to blender, those materials are essential, which guides them through the assembly process and inspires them with a lot of delicious drinking and cooking options.
I highly recommend that you should choose products with both documents.
Ease Of Cleaning
You can find out if some parts of the blender are dishwasher safe. In this way, you can save time and effort cleaning, especially when you often use it.
You could be surprised at how high you have to pay for a professional blender. Don’t worry because there are still many durable yet affordable blenders in the market.
You should spend time carefully considering before reaching the final decision.
Below are some selected questions about the best blenders for smoothies that people often bear in mind.
My Top Pick
I have made a list of 15 best blenders for smoothies products in the market for your reference. I hope you find it helpful to select your best appliance to support your active and healthy lifestyle.
And my favorite product is Blendtec Total Classic Fourside Blender For Smoothies for its powerfulness, functionality, and durability.
Share your opinions on best blenders for smoothies below.